MPNs: 1923 and SR6250
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

• Product is used
  • Safety

Best iron ever

I've never damaged any fabric with this iron its perfect for low heat delicates and the steaming of garments is perfect particularly for sensitive garments and tough materials such as heavy denims

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

Hello Jen,
Glad to hear you've found your perfect iron.

Jen

I'm glad I found it too as I take in ironing for other people !! Its the best !!!

Fabius
FabiusSydney, NSW

Good but not excellent

The iron working good but it breaks easily.
I've changed two times: the first time the iron plate was ruined immediately, and the second time it stops to work the steam.

Ken Singh
Ken Singh

Perfect Item

I'm very with my purchase. Good value for money. Good product for ironing all type of clothes. It has good function for steam ironing. I recommend to buy the same.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $57.

Thanks Ken Singh

fizzwizz
fizzwizzHobart, TAS

Not the usual sunbeam quality

Initially very happy with the iron and have always had sunbeam. After a few months it started leaking and now leaks every time used to the point were there would be 3-4 large leaks on one side of a shirt front. As I sew, quilt and iron most garments, I am using the iron every week. I will return to store of purchase and give sunbeam another chance.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $65.

Hello fizzwizz,
Sorry to hear about this, however all our irons come with a 2 year warranty so you can be sure that you are getting what you want, what you expect and plenty of time to test the product too.

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Verve 62 Urban SR6250 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product is not worth buying.

I purchased one of these irons and within 3 months (1) the clip that closes the water compartment had broken (which resulted in a lot of water dripping onto my clothes while ironing) and (2) the iron soleplate temperature ran hot and cold. I returned the iron to the retailer where I purchased it from who (under warranty) exchanged the iron with the same product. Around 3 months later the clip has not broken but the iron soleplate is now running hot and cold. Rather than take the iron back to the retailer for another exchange iron I have placed it into the bin and have purchased another brand of iron.
MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN...!

Purchased in October 2018 for $69.

zooter
zooterMelbourne

Rubbish, Leaks and burns clothes

Initially it looked good, but then slowly within a few months, it started leaking, burning clothes etc. on high heat. If on low heat, it doesn't iron at all. Even after ironing for 15 minutes it just doesn't get the creases out!

Purchased in January 2019.

Customer C.SunbeamSend a private message

Hi zooter, maybe there is a problem with the thermostat. Please return to store or give us a call on 1300 881 861 to assist you.

jess
jessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Does a good job

I do not usually use iron as I am too lazy for that, but after I bought this iron, my dad has to iron his shirt to go to work!! The iron is not that large so it is quite easy to store, would recommend.

Purchased in September 2018.

Hi jess,
Thanks for the great review!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Komal
KomalSydney

Good product

Sunbeam is a good company. The iron have been good for last 6 months i just feel it is bit heavy but have been a good product so far.. will recommend the product..!!

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Customer C.SunbeamSend a private message

Hi Komal, Many thanks for the positive feedback!

Grace
Grace

I use this product everyday!

This iron works like a dream! It presses clothes so well, doesn't splatter water all over clean clothes, and cools down quickly! I love that it has the heat sticker, which tells you when the iron is safe to touch anywhere. It also holds a lot of water, which means I am not constantly filling it up!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Customer C.SunbeamSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Grace!! Glad your enjoying your iron!!

Herman
HermanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't fault it

This iron can be summed as completely average. It heats up to medium in about ten minutes. It effectively sprays steam. The water spray comes out from the front and does what it needs to do. The power cable is braided, and out the box it comes with a small cup for filling the iron with water. The amount of water it holds is sufficient enough for a small family load of clothes. Not incredibly powerful, but for how cheap it is, there's really not much faulting it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Customer C.SunbeamSend a private message

Hi Herman, it is an all round great iron for the price and ticks most boxes without going overboard on the spending, I agree. Thanks for posting..

Amiee
AmieeBrisbane

Making ironing easy!!!

I got my sunbeam verve 2 1/2 years ago! Fantastic iron that heats up quickly and irons smooth and removes wrinkles

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Smoog
SmoogPerth, WA

Okay, does its job.

I needed an iron but didn't want to spend too much. I bought one of these from Kmart as it was on special. So far I have not had an issue with it. It does what it's designed for. It's not a heavy duty iron so I find for badly creased clothing I need to go over several times to smooth away the creases. A tad annoying but for the price I paid, I certainly cannot complain. I've had mine for just over a year and it still works perfectly.
If you want a cheap iron that does the job, this is a good option.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Allanah N
Allanah N

This is everything!

I work in hospitality so it is important that my shirts always look neat and not wrinkled, as I am studying I'm always in a rush for work, the sunbeam verve platinum heats up quickly and works amazingly! It leaves my clothes looking great and feeling nice and warm to wear, woild recommend this!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Button popped out.

The iron was running fine but unfortunately I had the same experience. Button popped out and now it is useless. I had for six months and it can't be fixed. I am really frustrated with this product easy to break down. Definitely I will never buy this brand again. Didn't last long at all

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Flynny
FlynnyCairns

Waste of money

Had Sunbeam before & was happy so bought this model. The steam button popped out after 18 months sparing use. It is now unusable as water gushed out the bottom at random moments. It felt unsafe to use. It is now out of guarantee period but I will not be buying another Sunbeam iron.

Date PurchasedNov 2015