MPNs: 1923 and SR6250

• Product is used
  • Safety

Best iron ever

I've never damaged any fabric with this iron its perfect for low heat delicates and the steaming of garments is perfect particularly for sensitive garments and tough materials such as heavy denims

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello Jen,
Glad to hear you've found your perfect iron.

Jen

I'm glad I found it too as I take in ironing for other people !! Its the best !!!

Ken Singh

Ken Singh

Perfect Item

I'm very with my purchase. Good value for money. Good product for ironing all type of clothes. It has good function for steam ironing. I recommend to buy the same.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $57.00.

Customer CareSunbeam

Thanks Ken Singh

Grace

Grace

I use this product everyday!

This iron works like a dream! It presses clothes so well, doesn't splatter water all over clean clothes, and cools down quickly! I love that it has the heat sticker, which tells you when the iron is safe to touch anywhere. It also holds a lot of water, which means I am not constantly filling it up!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Grace!! Glad your enjoying your iron!!

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Verve 62 Urban SR6250 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Amiee

AmieeBrisbane

Making ironing easy!!!

I got my sunbeam verve 2 1/2 years ago! Fantastic iron that heats up quickly and irons smooth and removes wrinkles

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Allanah N

Allanah N

This is everything!

I work in hospitality so it is important that my shirts always look neat and not wrinkled, as I am studying I'm always in a rush for work, the sunbeam verve platinum heats up quickly and works amazingly! It leaves my clothes looking great and feeling nice and warm to wear, woild recommend this!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Very Happy With Purchase

Purchased Verve 62 Urban in late February. Noted "very leaky" comments online. On initial use it did leak badly. Then read the instructions and noted the different steam levels for different heat settings including no steam (dry). Once the heat settings were matched with the steam settings - no more leaks (none!). Found Max Steam setting excellent and reliable when needed. For us It has turned out to be a very good middle of the road iron. Recommended.

Brendan K.Sunbeam