tanya

tanyaSydney, NSW

not too bad

It is not too bad as what the others said I think, It works normally and okay for me, the water inside doesn't drip everywhere and it glides smoothly. The weight is a little bit heavy but this is not a big problem. I also like the cord, it is quite long.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the review Tanya!

Jim

JimMelbourne

Potential Issues?

Hi All, just bought a Sunbeam Verve 62 Urban and from day 1 it makes this "creeking sound" as you glide along the clothes? I have heard similar sounds when using steam irons at hotels and invariably these irons leak water onto the clothes. The Verve has not done so, as yet, however is this sound "normal"? I look forward to advice from Sunbeam.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Vicki

VickiPort Adelaide

Initially very happy but didn't last long

I found the iron worked really well and I loved the reminder feature of beeping when I walked away and forgot I had left it on. The iron heated quickly and temperature control worked well. I can't find my receipt but feel that it is only just over 12 months old and now it has died. Surely they should last longer than this?

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Verve Platinum SR6550 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Great iron

Purchased Verve 65 Platinum today at K-Mart & used first time tonight. That is what I call a steam iron, made ironing my husbands shirt a breeze. Returned my Russell Hobbs iron as steam button kept sticking & hardly any steam. So far so good with this one & nice long cord.

Brendan K.Sunbeam