Pinkay

PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good

I always iron my own shirt and this iron all of my shirt really well, it’s easy to use anc it heats up quick. The cord length is quite long, so it is easy to handle and use.

Purchased in June 2018.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear it is making life easier. Kind regards, Sunbeam

Tanya J.

Tanya J.South East Queensland, QLD

Heat up quick

I just bought this last month and it is still working well. It heats up quick, easy to handle, use and iron every type of clothing. The cord length also fits my arm and the price is not that expensive as well.

Purchased in March 2018.

Customer C.Sunbeam

HI Tanya J,
Thanks for the great review!

Great iron

Purchased Verve 65 Platinum today at K-Mart & used first time tonight. That is what I call a steam iron, made ironing my husbands shirt a breeze. Returned my Russell Hobbs iron as steam button kept sticking & hardly any steam. So far so good with this one & nice long cord.

Brendan K.Sunbeam
Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Verve Platinum SR6550 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

See all Sunbeam Verve Platinum reviews

Doss

Dossasked

Verve Platinum SR6550

Should my verve iron only produce steam when I push the shot button or as long as I’m using it when set to steam

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Doss,
Attached is the user manual for the SR6550 this should assist you with your question. https://manualsbrain.com/en/manuals/1284458/ Thanks

See all Sunbeam Verve Platinum questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Verve Platinum