MPN: SR6585

Just good, can't ask for more. Good value for money

Happy to purchase this from Good Guys. It is what I asked for. Good pressure, no dripping, long and good quality cord that does not tangle, picks the heat quickly and easy on fabrics. I loved the design and look
of this iron. Happy to buy this. It has cut my ironing time into half.
Reliable

Anna10
Anna10NSW, 2000

Great product. Absolutely nothing to complain about

Warms up quickly. Nice weight - quite light. And does the job well. Ive had bad irons in the past that get too hot and are impossible to use for lengthy periods but this one is just great.
If you want your iron to just be a good iron, Would definitely recommend it!
reliable, worht the money!

ELLABELLA06
ELLABELLA06South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent choice

Sunbeam Verve 58 Platinum 2 irons smoothly and heats up fast and just right. Since it is made up of teflon there is no fabrics that is burned. Perfect settings for every fabrics. It is light weight, easy to use and store.I am very happy to have bought it I think it is a real great value for my money. My old iron was not as good it was too heavy and the water leaks all the time. With my Sunbeam Verve 58 Platinum 2 I havent had any leaking experiences yet and the variable steam output is just perfect for all those hard to iron clothes. I recommend it to all the mums and dads and single people who do their own ironing:)
Light weight and settings

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Verve Platinum SR6585 compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

See all Sunbeam Verve Platinum reviews

CEC
CECasked
Verve Platinum SR6585

Why when ironing does the alarm start?

Platycat
Platycat

Hi CEC,
My Verve Alarm does not start when I am using, it starts only if left on and not touched for a minute or more and as soon as you start to use again the Alarm stops.

claire2
claire2asked
Verve Platinum SR6585

Does it have a narrow hand grip?

Iron mum
Iron mum

My hands are small and I can easily hold the grip. Standerd grip

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi claire2,

The circumference of the iron handle (measuring all the way around) is 10 cm which forms a comfortable holding position when ironing.

If you require any further information or have any more questions please contact us using the details below.

Regards,

Sunbeam Customer Service
1300 881 861
customercare@sunbeam.com.au

Tanya32
Tanya32

I am an average size woman and find the grip quite comfortable. You may have to try it yourself in the shops. Goodluck !

See all Sunbeam Verve Platinum questions

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Compare all 10 Sunbeam Verve Platinum