Sunbeam Verve Platinum

Sunbeam Verve Platinum Questions & Answers

SR6250, SR6550, SR6585, etc...

4 questions from our users

Doss

Dossasked

Verve Platinum SR6550

Should my verve iron only produce steam when I push the shot button or as long as I’m using it when set to steam

bob89

bob89asked

Verve Platinum

Difference between Verve62 and Verve 57

Sunbeam
Customer CareSunbeam

Hello bob89,
There is a comparison tool on our website, I have loaded the two irons for you, so you can easily see the difference in there specs:
www.sunbeam.com.au/en/Product-Comparison/?subCategoryPageId=412&skuIDs=SR6575,SR6250

Just copy and paste the above link

CEC

CECasked

Verve Platinum SR6585

Why when ironing does the alarm start?

Platycat
Platycat

Hi CEC,
My Verve Alarm does not start when I am using, it starts only if left on and not touched for a minute or more and as soon as you start to use again the Alarm stops.

claire2

claire2asked

Verve Platinum SR6585

Does it have a narrow hand grip?

Iron mum
Iron mum

My hands are small and I can easily hold the grip. Standerd grip

Sunbeam
Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi claire2,

The circumference of the iron handle (measuring all the way around) is 10 cm which forms a comfortable holding position when ironing.

If you require any further information or have any more questions please contact us using the details below.

Regards,

Sunbeam Customer Service
1300 881 861
customercare@sunbeam.com.au

Tanya32
Tanya32

I am an average size woman and find the grip quite comfortable. You may have to try it yourself in the shops. Goodluck !

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives