Sunbeam Verve Platinum

Sunbeam Verve Platinum Questions & Answers

SR6250, SR6550, SR6585, etc...
Listing monitored by Sunbeam

5 questions from our users

Roslyn
Roslynasked
Verve Platinum SR6550

I have a sunbeam verbe 65 platinum and all of a sudden has started peeping and doesnt appear to be as hot. If I turn off a power point and turn back on it works for about 40 seconds and then starts
peeping. It has been I been a great iron and bought in on 12/12/2018.
What can I do about this as use 4 times a week.

Doss
Dossasked
Verve Platinum SR6550

Should my verve iron only produce steam when I push the shot button or as long as I’m using it when set to steam

Customer SupportSunbeam

Hi Doss,
Attached is the user manual for the SR6550 this should assist you with your question. https://manualsbrain.com/en/manuals/1284458/ Thanks

bob89
bob89asked
Verve Platinum

Difference between Verve62 and Verve 57

Customer CareSunbeam

Hello bob89,
There is a comparison tool on our website, I have loaded the two irons for you, so you can easily see the difference in there specs:
www.sunbeam.com.au/en/Product-Comparison/?subCategoryPageId=412&skuIDs=SR6575,SR6250

Just copy and paste the above link

CEC
CECasked
Verve Platinum SR6585

Why when ironing does the alarm start?

Platycat
Platycat

Hi CEC,
My Verve Alarm does not start when I am using, it starts only if left on and not touched for a minute or more and as soon as you start to use again the Alarm stops.

claire2
claire2asked
Verve Platinum SR6585

Does it have a narrow hand grip?

Iron mum
Iron mum

My hands are small and I can easily hold the grip. Standerd grip

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Hi claire2,

The circumference of the iron handle (measuring all the way around) is 10 cm which forms a comfortable holding position when ironing.

If you require any further information or have any more questions please contact us using the details below.

Regards,

Sunbeam Customer Service
1300 881 861
customercare@sunbeam.com.au

Tanya32
Tanya32

I am an average size woman and find the grip quite comfortable. You may have to try it yourself in the shops. Goodluck !

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Sunbeam Verve Platinum