Sunbeam Verve Platinum

Sunbeam Verve Platinum

SR6250, SR6550, SR6585, etc...

2.8

• Product is used
  • Safety

Hilary W.

Hilary W.Northeast, VIC

not happy

I purchased this iron recently. This iron is difficult to use as the dial is not easy to understand and difficult to see the markings. It often wont turn on even tho the on light illuminates but the temp light does not turn on. The steam does not come out unless the steam spray or shot is pressed.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys.

Best iron ever

I've never damaged any fabric with this iron its perfect for low heat delicates and the steaming of garments is perfect particularly for sensitive garments and tough materials such as heavy denims

Purchased in January 2020 at Appliances Online.

Clothing Material Cotton and Denim

Hello Jen,
Glad to hear you've found your perfect iron.

Jen

I'm glad I found it too as I take in ironing for other people !! Its the best !!!

Michael Doulton

Michael DoultonSydney, NSW

What a difference

Thanks Sunbeam. We were very unhappy with the Sunbeam Alpha SR 6350 but Sunbeam took it back for a full refund and we bought the Verve Platinum instead which irons brilliantly and is so much easier to use.

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer Online Store for A$69.00.

Hello Michael Doulton,
Glad to hear your loving your replacement !

Irons & Steam Generators

Find out how Sunbeam Verve Platinum compares to other Irons & Steam Generators

Aman

AmanSydney, NSW

Sunbeam Iron

For the price we paid. It’s really good iron to have. Does the job like it’s expected to. Very easy and quick to heat up and easy to navigate through tight screens.

Purchased in January 2020.

Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Synthetics

Hi Aman,
Thank you for your great feedback!

juergen

juergenAU

Easy to Use

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for A$69.95.

Hello juergen,
Thank you for your wonderful review and breakdown of pros and cons. I will pass on your feedback to our quality and control team.

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product is not worth buying.

I purchased one of these irons and within 3 months (1) the clip that closes the water compartment had broken (which resulted in a lot of water dripping onto my clothes while ironing) and (2) the iron soleplate temperature ran hot and cold. I returned the iron to the retailer where I purchased it from who (under warranty) exchanged the iron with the same product. Around 3 months later the clip has not broken but the iron soleplate is now running hot and cold. Rather than take the iron back to the retailer for another exchange iron I have placed it into the bin and have purchased another brand of iron.
MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN...!

Purchased in October 2018 for A$69.00.

James Creese

James CreeseHobart, TAS

Disappointed

Bought this iron to replace my old trusty Sunbeam. Almost from first day leaked and splashed water from the poorly designed water cap. Iron was returned several months after purchase and replaced with same model. Started out OK but now new one sprinkles water everwhere and now the auto steam doesn't work making business shirts look less than business. Won't go back for a 3rd bite.

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer for A$139.00.

Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Synthetics
Customer C.Sunbeam

Splashes water everywhere

This iron splashes so much water onto the items that I am ironing I have to hang them up to dry. I think I'll have to put this in the cupboard as a spare and buy another brand. Unlike my earlier iron the Verve 58 does not beep a warning when left on. I wish I had taken note of that brand as it served me well for many years.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$108.95.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Hi Dave,
Sorry to hear of your issue with the iron. If you have retained your receipt please return it to the store of purchase.

See all Sunbeam Verve Platinum reviews