Sunboost

Sunboost Questions & Answers (page 3 of 3)

54 questions from our users

Tom K

Tom Kasked

HI i have a sharp inverter 1.5kw shows a error....my question how much to install a 5kw inverter to my solar panels 1.5kw

Mayuri Shah

Can you call Cliff because I dont install solar panels, he is the best person to answer all my queries. Thanks

Hi Tom,

Please give us a call on 1300 786 266 to discuss the products and prices.

brenda

brendaasked

How do I log into my Sunboost solar system?

palevo7
palevo7

It depends on the model of the inverter you have and what it supports. The handover documentation should have given you the details of the features and the setup process. Mine is a Solis inverter so I followed the instructions, setup wifi and then created a login with ginlong.com (the manufacturer of solis inverters). Simples and now I can see it from my iphone, ipad and mac from anywhere.

Rosemary Spong

Rosemary Spongasked

What if the solar panels are in 50% shade? Would the system generate enough kw to work and feedback to the grid?

Leeann
Leeann

The selected installer will advise you the correct position to maximise your sun exposure - they do their homework befor they arrive - thats why the ask for photo’s of each side of your house so they can work our the suns position to give you the best return for your investment - everyone has shade at different times of the day - you will still be very happy with Sunboost - WE ARE !! Cheers Lee-Ann

Paul M

Paul Masked

Hi Sunboost, which panels do you use? Inverters etc?

Cheers PM

SteveB
SteveB

That's the hard part, when deciding which installer to use...they all use different brands, they all install different sizes for the same house and they all charge different prices, so I am not sure how anyone makes the right decision .

Tom Gilmour

Tom Gilmourasked

I’m looking to have solar panels installed and I am interested in your special but I’m having trouble making contact, your phone number is just ringing out and your online submission form is not responding. Any ideas?

Sunil K

Sunil Kasked

Is it possible to Sunboost install solar system to india ,if yes what is the cost for 6.6 kv?

Mopey

Mopeyasked

Just saw your add on TV, looks good, can you please tell me what brand, type of solar panels you use?

John S

John Sasked

So who does run the solar installation business from 4 Columbia ct Baulkham Hills Sunboost Solar,Sharp Solar Australia or Bell Solar Pty Ltd.?

Booey

Booeyasked

How can I get a quote?
Cynthia boocock

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Hi Cynthia, thank you for contacting Sunboost, please share your email address and property related information at onlinesupport@sunboost.com.au

HEADasked

How many times does sunboost call to try and get you to part with the cash?
Has anybody used trinia panels and each panel has a micro inverter,so if one panel fails the remaining panels still supply you?
These sales people never suggest these things ???

matt
matt

like any sales people they did ring me every day but i wouldnt make a decission without doing my home work i didnt expect a too much as they were a lot cheaper than other companies.but i am completly happy with the install.i did consider micro inverters but i was more concerned with price and recouping my cost.

HEAD

The reveiws ive read without prompting a question arn't to flattering

wylde

After receiving a call I requested through an application on their website, they (he) tried his best to make me give over cc details on the spot. **** that!
After explaining that I would forego the massive savings I would receive if I were a total muppet and gave over cc info within 5 minutes of being on the phone with him rather then spent time doing more research, the Indian customer service rep got a bit pissy and kept hounding me for cc details. It was like dealing with those bozos who call 3-5 times a night from the "Telstra Technical Department" (they haven't even spent time finding out what Telstra call said department before bomb-barding you with unsolicited, unwanted, childish calls). In fact, he dialed in on a number with an 08 prefix, the same prefix used by the knob-end fools who annoy the hell out of me by making bogus calls from "Telstra." This only makes me believe that the outbound sales calls are being placed from India... I never thought bad of people from India before, but these days, they make it so easy.
I told the guy, the truth, that it was a bad time for the call as I was busy, yet he just kept going. After hanging up on him, he called again and again which I left unanswered. He then thought himself clever and called from a private number, that just sent me through the roof. Clever, huh? That'll be the last time I even humour these fools with one more minute of my mild-mannered patience. I don't care if they offer to set up this stuff for free, they'll get nothing from me or never see a cent of my hard-earned!
Please don't encourage them by gifting them your money - give it to an Aussie company with an Aussie product (or dealings)!

HEADasked

Where are sunboost based and any one done a 10kw system &a rough cosung ,without batteries?

Ann B
Ann B

As far as I can see from correspondence Sunboost has an office in Baulkham Hills NSW - the installers usually come from your area. We got a 14kw system put in and we’re extremely happy with the price, service of both the consultants and installers. Hope that helps with your decision.

HEAD

Thanks will keep your reply in mind

arthur
arthur

Not based in Australia. I even visited their "oofice" in Baulkham Hills. It was unoccupied. Desk staff at the building indicated no one is there unless there is a meeting. Phone calls and emails go unanswered.

Butter69

Butter69asked

At the moment you are offering a 5 kW system with 18 panels with 2 free,reading your quote that 18 panels are putting out 4950w with 2 more added will put that over a 5kw system. So will u do what other companies do and leave 2 blank or upgrade the inverter to a 6 kW unit?

Justine S

Justine Sasked

Apparently you are based in India, is this correct?

Daniel
Daniel

Yes they are. They are owned by Euro solar who is also located in India (majority staff), the call centre that picks up the phone when you ask for a quote. Hence it is cheap. Hence their after service is so bad

Perplexedasked

Your website says you’re in 5 states, 2 territories and has aspiration to be as great as Microsoft however, has Sunboost only been trading for 8-10 short weeks?

(https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/bySearchId.jspx?searchId=620887612&searchIdType=BUSN&_adf.ctrl-state=1bve7db86v_4).

If so, how does one offer a workmanship warranty greater than the entire trading history of the company (by many multiples)?

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Sometimes, you employ someone who never been into this industry but workes exceptionally well ...

Or
you vote for a federal member who has little or no experience of politics, still, you vote in good faith believing his words.
or
A soldier goes to war without any previous war experience! and comes back home safe!

All above may be trained or experienced in their field before doing this right?

We are the same!

I hope I have cleared your queries

Perplexed

Well, not exactly, because you didn't answer my question. "How does one offer a workmanship warranty greater than the entire trading history of the company (by many multiples)?" Your attempt to deflect has somewhat answered my next question regarding SunBoost's approach to after sales support, so thank you, most helpful.

If you can't answer my original question, perhaps you could answer this question...

Does SunBoost trade from the exact same addresses as those offered by Servcorp as VIRTUAL OFFICES (http://www.servcorp.com.au/en/virtual-offices/locations/)?

NSW - Level 5, Nexus Norwest, 4 Columbia Court, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153;
WA - Levels 28, AMP Tower, 140 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000; and
SA - Levels 30 , Westpac House, 91 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000.

Your website says "WE ARE EVERYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA" but it would seem all of your advertised locations are those of Servcorp's. Instead of being "EVERYWHERE" you are in fact nowhere considering you are virtual (not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so).

wylde

Wow. What a completely rubbish answer. I cannot attach any meaning to that whatsoever.

Never would I employ anyone without industry experience (unless on a fully supervised traineeship at minimum wage).

Never would I put my vote behind any political candidate without experience, especially federal.

Never has Australia sent a soldier to war without some level of basic training.

Your written words mean nothing. Literally, they mean nothing. I'm trying to put any type of comprehension behind what you have written, but it is complete junk.
You will never see a cent of my money, nor anybody else I can dissuade - again, given your simpleton responses to questions asked, it won't be difficult to convince even a dog you're a sham operation.

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

Other Solar Panel Installers