4.6 (2,710)
    4.6 (2,544)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (2,904)
    4.6 (2,855)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3,007)
  • Purchase Price$4,247.12
    4.7 (2,596)

Allan
AllanPerth, WA

4 Unit Site Midland

Great service and price , got the job done extremally fast. No hassle from quote to installation.
Scott was very good at keeping me updated with all the procedure and timing of the installation.

Panel PurchasedAstronenergy Astrosemi 330 W
Purchase Price$2,891.00
Allan
AllanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Solar Installation

Everyone was excellent to deal with, installers were very polite and efficient, did an excellent job and even cleaned up after. They did all the work and highly recommend them.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$36,990.00

Great Price, Product and Service

After doing my research and receiving a number of quotes I reached out to Sunboost for one last quote before making my decision. From my first contact the team at Sunboost were great, the range and options provided were great and I particularly liked that the first person I spoke with was the same person who managed my account right up until installation.

The installation team were outstanding - ontime, presentable, very neat work, cleaned up after themselves and spent nearly an hour with me setting up the app on my phone and running through the different features of the systems.

I was skeptical when first approaching Sunboost - but it was a great experience from start of finish.

Panel PurchasedTrina - Honey
Purchase Price$5,300.00

ROBYN RILEY
ROBYN RILEYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

SOLAR PANELS

Panel install went real well. Had a few problems with second inverter in the shed but spoke to Emilia a number of times and finger's crossed it is all sorted .Next will be trying to do wifi set up.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Lyn
LynSouth Australia

Solar installation

We had our solar system upgraded to a larger one. From the time of getting a quote with me asking a dozen questions lol the Sunboost team were always friendly and able to answer all questions in fact the whole process was smooth and effortless.
Thankyou Sunboost

System Size10.3 KW
John
JohnSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Entire process from ordering to installation handled well

The panel installation process went smoothly. Installers arrived at the appointed time, did an excellent job and left no mess. Advice provided to turn the system on after the new smart meter was connected was most helpful.

System Size6.8 KW
Purchase Price$3,500.00
annette
annettePerth, WA

I am very happy with this service and the product and will highly recommend sun boost.

Panel installation when very well. Guys where very professional and very well mannered.
we have are very happy and please that we chose Sun boast for our solar panels they are a very professional
Alvin is very happy to recommend Sun boost to our friends.

Panel PurchasedAstronergy
Purchase Price$4,049.00

Professional Organization

From my first contact with Martin I was kept informed with the installation process. The installers were very professional and they done excellent job. I rate this organization highly and recommend them. Frank

System Size6.66 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina Panel
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Wi-fi set up issue and resolution

After having a Sunboost system installed, I was having great difficulty in getting the system to talk with my smart phone.
Thanks to Nora from Sunboost, I now have access to my data.
Nora was extremely patient with me and helped me step-by-step to manage the linking process, a difficult feat given it was all done remotely.
My thanks again to Nora and Sunboost

Solar

The install was very good and they cleaned up after it was a good job there are no issues and everyone was good and helpful and the company dealt with issues very well

System Size7 KW
Panel PurchasedHoney
Purchase Price$4,641.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Tania B.
Tania B.

The panel installation was quick and professional, electrician was excellent. Joe and Danny from Sunboost where very helpful and quick to respond. The request for the smart meter could have been done quicker, consequently we have fully installed solar system and are waiting to use it. This could be protocol for all solar companies.

Panel PurchasedSolis
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Thank you Danny, you were exceptionally patient and efficient

Efficient and timely…. Very impressed by the installers . Turned up when they said. Introduced themselves and explained the process . Clean and tidy and explained what had to be done next. I then had reason to speak to Danny regarding switching the system off until Red Energy attends. Amazingly patient and kind when assisting me.

Panel PurchasedSunboost
Purchase Price$3,692.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Nora gave great after sales support in assisting setting up inverter wifi connection

After having a few issues with trying to follow manual for invertor wifi setup, I called sunboost for support.
I spoke to Nora who gave great after sales support in assisting setting up inverter wifi connection.

Arun Venu
Arun VenuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good follow up and customer service

Everything went seem less with these guys.. they were professional, follow up was great, they made sure everything is working well even after installation.
Specials credits to Ricky, Lucy and the entire crew who worked with me to get this sorted

Purchase Price$2,900.00

Good System

The installers were very friendly and helpful. They answered all questions that i had and explained how the system works. Only issue i do have is that i was told they would only be there for 4-5 hours. It took over 8 hours to install.

System Size5 KW