• Warranty Claim MadeYes (80) · No
  • Installation

mongrel

mongrelCentral West, NSW

Sun boost Delivers

After some 4 months of promises to install a system it finally happened, the system was installed ok but would not produce the stated output. The installer tried 3 times to correct and was put onto a technician would could not resolve. Finally spoke with [Name Removed] from sun boost who was able to talk me through the process and recalibrating the inverter. Now working as stated, they appear to totally rely on the installer and try to operate from a remote location.

Panel PurchasedSolis

A Fault with the system

We had a problem with the system not working< we contacted Jasper and within two days he arranged to have it checked and repaired as the system was still under warranty.
Thank you again Jasper great job.

Panel Purchasedsolis 4G
Charles S.

Charles S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty service

Had a faulty solar bank reported to Jason who followed up straight away service people on site as requested job done excellent service highly recommend this company for sales and service

Purchase Price$4,300.00

Terry

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Great Experience with my Install

I had another 6.5kw of Solar Panels put ony roof by Sunboost again,the installers came on time were friendly & professional in all aspects of the install right down to cleaner up after the install,answering all my questions, to showing me how it all works and how to read the meters such a great experience

System Size6.5 KW
Panel Purchased330

Wilma V.

Wilma V.Illawarra, NSW

Job well done.

Thank you to RYDER for all your help with service ticket no SBMT6619 concerning circuit breaker service was very quick and friendly also very prompt nothing was to much well done

Purchase Price$3,600.00

LB

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Job SB215601 - Great Work Ryder

Had a problem with our system and after being given the run around by a couple of customer service staff i spoke with Ryder who couldn't have been any more helpful. He had our problem sorted and someone there to fix it with in a couple of weeks. Thanks Ryder.

Brendan

BrendanSydney, NSW

Very Good response to a problem

We had a problem with the inverter unit and it was replaced with a complete new unit and switches within about a fortnight. Re install completed yesterday and up and running without a problem. Once the problem was advised to Sunboost they were out the very next day to start the process.

Panel PurchasedSunboost
Sunboost T.Sunboost

so far the solar works perfect

The panel installation process was worked with carefully.
We do not have any issues and we have got good s deal.

System Size6.6 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina Honey M 330W Black Frame 120 Half-Cut Cells Mono (TSM- 330DD06M.08(II)) 20 Panels
Purchase Price$3,191.00

Very satisfy

We have received best solar panel installation the workmanship was very good.Rachael very patient took her time to complete the task.Great products with best prices

Bernice Venn

Bernice VennDarling Downs, QLD

Check up on problem with Solar not generating power to grid .

Sunboost have been most helpful with follow up. Slight delay with Holiday Season interrupting, however came out to check problem asap. Andrew from your Installation team was most helpul throughout this period with his follow up and inderstanding of the problem.

Purchase Price$3,490.00
bev

bevPeel, WA

working well and satisfying our expectations

The installation was conducted very quickly. However, there was no feedback or explanation as to how to interpret readings. It was not for some months that we became aware that the product was not operating correctly. The contact person with the company was very efficient and arranged to service the product. I understand there was the replacement of two items after which the product became efficient and produced what it was intended to do. There still has been no explanation as to how to read and interpret the panel
The customer service member we have dealt with is very professional in her dealings.

System Size6.5 KW
Panel PurchasedXTD09200FA
Purchase Price$3,000.00
John Y

John YSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!

I've had issues with wifi dongle connection a few weeks after installation, Jerry at customer service has been SOOOO helpful all the way, after I speaking to the manufacturer, Sunboost decided to replace the inverter, now it's all fixed!

Good Solar Panels

Good and easy service, workers installed the panels within a day, polite and helpful and cleaned up before they left. Panels look nice on the house, and overall satisfied with the work done so far.

Great

Yes They are friendly and giving clear information about business and sun boost... how to use the manual book of metre box

Panel PurchasedDon't know
Purchase Price$3,500.00

Good service

Noah looks after us very well !
He always follows up a problem until
It is solved to our satisfaction , happy

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,450.00

Brian

BrianSouthwest, VIC

Good service

Phone service was well handled, operator was very capable and helped me to assist getting the problem fixed.
Good service.

System Size6 KW
Thilak

Thilak

Good service makes all the difference

We had some issues with a 2018 installation. Sunboost Service Executive Noah worked tirelessly with installers and
rectified the issue.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$4,000.00
Robert

RobertCentral West, NSW

Ver good customer service

I am very happy with product and persons involved with the installation and the sunboost staff i spoke with and will recommend to family and friends to use sunboost as i know they will be happy with the product and service.

Anton

AntonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional Service

Support Team were excellent and polite. Kept me up to date with my minor issue and solved in a good time period. I would recommend Sunboost to anyone considering buying a solar system.

Purchase Price$3,400.00