Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.6 (2,959)
    4.6 (2,777)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (3,278)
    4.6 (3,079)
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (1,142)
  • Installation
    4.7 (2,802)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (81) · No (3,106)
  • Purchase Price$4,191.91

Great Technical Service

I mentioned to Andy at Sunboost that I was getting a ‘LimByVg’ message on my inverter. He arranged for Andrew from Technical Support to contact me to discuss. Andrew explained what this meant and that it wasn’t a problem and would not affect the operation of my system. He walked me through some minor adjustments to the settings on my inverter. I am very happy with my system and with the support provided by Sunboost.

Panel Purchased Trina
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Fast and efficient process end to end. Will recommend to anyone interested about Solar.

Everything was super easy. Could not find fault. All dealings with SunBoost Reps (Rachel, Amy and Jacob) was a positive experience and very straight forward. I will have no issues recommending SunBoost to anyone.

System Size8.8 KW
Purchase Price$5,199.00

Great customer experience

Definitely recommend using Sunboost! They offer great value and have a user friendly customer portal which provides clear visibility of where you are in the process of getting your panels and has all of the information you want in the one place. Great customer service and communication from the team and could not be happier.

Sharon
Sharon Queensland

Love our solar! Love our savings!

We are very happy with Sunboost. After given wrong information from our electricity provider, Jenny went above and beyond to fix an issue that was actually electricity provider issue. Thankyou so much for your time and patience Jenny! Your a Gem!

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

snoofy
snoofyNorth Queensland, QLD

Awesome service Amy thankyou

Very easy to talk to and very professional rang me in 15mins fixed the problem on the first go very happy with the service would highly recommend to friends and family

System Size8 KW
Cheryl
CherylFar North Queensland, QLD

Love the savings!!!

The panel installation process went without any issues.
Have never had any issues with this company. Called today to set up installing the app on my phone which was a bit tricky, but Nora was amazing and talked me through the whole process.

Linnie
LinnieSydney, NSW

Saved us

Sunboost very professional ,installation done quickly ,made a huge difference to our electricity bills .Had no issues since installed .
Great price and paying off monthly ,do no huge expense.Already paid for itself in 18 months

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,733.00

Sunboost Solar

Very efficient and good communication and arrived on time to install and did it very professionally. The panels were put north west and the inverter was neatly positioned beside the meter box.

Panel Purchased Trina
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value for Money

We have used Sunboost twice now within 2 years as we moved house. Both occasions we have had no issues at all, we saved hundreds on our power bills in our old house and are exciting to have a bigger unit on our new house so we can save even more money.
The team at Sunboost are all friendly and very helpful without being pushy, highly recommend.

System Size10.3 KW

Wifi connection

Fixed the problem asap, was the best fix ever and didn't take long. Very professional and help with everything and was patient with me who is not tech minded at all

Panel Purchased Solis

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Kimberly Martin
Kimberly MartinEyre Peninsula, SA

Solar panels

Great service very easy to deal with. Installation team were very professional and knowledgeable. Definitely recommended sun boost to anyone. Very affordable too.
Solar panels look great and neat and tidy.

System Size10.36 KW
Panel Purchased Trina370
Cobber
CobberSouth Australia

Good service

Pannels installation was very smooth and carry out in a professional manner and the crew was very courteous and professional.
We have had nothing but good relations and service from sunboost solar.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Panel installation was easy and staff great help. I had a lot of problems because not very tech savvy but was helped by great staff and technicians. Well done Sunboost

Purchase Price$3,599.00
Pete
PeteHunter Region, NSW

Good price and good service

From start to finish the team at Sunboost was helpful and professional. I was looking and comparing many others however I could not beat the price and follow up services. I would not hesitate to recommend them again.

System Size8 KW
Panel Purchased Solis 5G
Purchase Price$4,200.00
Sanjeev Karagada
Sanjeev KaragadaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Technical support

Very quick and easy. No issues at all till date. Ethan was supportive and took me through step by step until the system was active on my mobile. I can now view the historical usage and today’s usage as well.

System Size5 KW