4.5

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.7 (1,925)
    4.6 (1,892)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (42) · No (2,066)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (62) · No (2,044)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,713.39 (963)

6.6 kw solar

salesman was a little pushy , but install team was good , no problems and works well , website tracking works well to monitor your system.

Panel Purchased Seraphim
Purchase PriceA$3,000.00

Fast and Efficient

This is brilliant! Thanks for the fast installation, and beautiful looking solar panels. It was done within the day and no problems either.

John Goldsmith

John GoldsmithNorthern Region, NSW

Good but not perfect

The product and the speed, in which Sunboost provided my solar system, was it as good as you could get. I have absolutely no complaints the way the panels and inverter were installed and at present the results seem to be speaking for themselves. My only two complaints was of the over servicing on the telephone and then my so called testimonials following completion. The wording and 5 out of 5 stars were done by Sunboost people. My so called praise of them and the way their work was done, and naming them, was entirely their own work, Sunboost employees that is. It's only a pity they didn't leave the praise to me, instead of doing it themselves.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Solar panels successfully installed, while I was at work, did a great job installing them, have had no issues which is good and the paper work they left has all the information I need

Panel Purchased Growatt
Purchase PriceA$4,300.00

Emir Kapic

Emir KapicSydney, NSW

160392 - Raymond Beyond Expectation

We have notice that our inverter stops working and we called sunboost. Raymond answer call and helped to resolve the issue with very easy and efficient manner with his great communication skills. He also helped us to set up Wi-Fi for the system we purchase from sunboost and the one we purchase from other company that is really wonderful. I really feel like Sunboost having executive like Raymond will always have good on them.

MURALE

MURALESydney, NSW

Good Work

Panel installation is done on windy and rainy weather. the work has been completed as promised. we have already recommended the Sunboost to our relatives and their work is also completed within short period.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar installation

Very competitive price with system components that have good reviews and warranties. Sunboost were very keen to have payment in full prior to installation which was negotiated to payment during installation. Installation was very quickly arranged, (5 days) and physical installation took only 4.5 hours. Installers were very professional as well as being personable. Only concern is no local office but time will tell if this is an issue.

This is perfect.

It was hassle-free to install all the panel because the technician explained to me very clearly before they started. There were no issues. They discussed with me regarding the installation of the inverter and decided its right position. Their work was very professional.

System Size10 KW
Purchase PriceA$4,491.00

Great service and support both before and after installation

Couldn't have been easier. We were given 1 weeks notice and the installers turned up on time and did an excellent job. The site was left clean and tidy and the workers were very pleasant. We received a follow up call that afternoon to check that we were happy with the process.

Purchase PriceA$3,200.00

Prakash

PrakashSydney, NSW

It was very smooth installation process from beginning to end.
Excellent service by every team members from sales to service . Highly recommended Sun Boost for Solar Power .All team members are helpful & cooperative

Ray

RayPerth, WA

The installation was carried out with very little disruption to our normal day. The team of installers arrived on time and kept us informed. We had an issue with a broken tile that leaked after it rained. A quick email and Sunboost were second to none with their back up service. The issue was fixed we are very happy with them and would recommend them to anyone.

System Size6.2 KW

Great, very happy

No issues,
Great to get along with and all an easy process . All polite who I spoke to always answering my questions and get back to my questions very promptly. Thankyou

System Size8 KW
Purchase PriceA$4,500.00

Graeme Clarke

Graeme Clarke

Excellent Morgan

i had a issue with my solar system generation, I contact Sunboost service, Morgan from service department, he is very prompt and kind, he resolved my all query over the call, i am completely satisfied with the services, will recommend to my friends and family.

Ian H 2Rox

Ian H 2RoxPerth, WA

No complaints from me

Really pleased with Sunboost, the solar panel system and the contractors! The sparkies were careful and efficient with the installation, fitted the inverter where I asked, and a gave a short and concise overview of the system. I was also impressed with their clean up after installation. The only visible things left were the fitted panels that indicated anybody had been there. I'm now looking forward to the benefits of he system and the WA sunshine,

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 20 X Astroenergy Astrosemi 330W panels and Solis 4G-MX Invertor and Solis WiFI Stick
Purchase PriceA$2,791.00
Shirl D

Shirl DSydney Surrounds, NSW

216040 – Excellent Service Raymond

I got a wifi issue with my solar I rang Sunboost and Found Raymond he is really helpful with wonderful communication he explains how does solar work and how to check generation. Moreover, he helps me with Wi-Fi set up that is so wonderful. Thanks Raymond

Ramsey Vong

Ramsey VongHunter Region, NSW

Very happy I choose sunboost for my solars

The panels was installed so fast they work in team installed my two solars system in one day. Also the help from the support team is fantastic I’m very happy with it.

Panel Purchased Solis
System Size20 KW
Purchase PriceA$7,200.00

Peter Baff

Peter BaffSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t be fooled by Allan Border ...

Firstly they arrived 4 MONTHS late, then they worked on my roof with a harness connected to nothing. They drilled a hole directly through the roof instead of hiding it under the flashing. It’s clearly visible from the window inside and is such an eye saw .
Then Sunboost refuse to return to make the work good or repair the original work.

I’ve been disappointed and
Let down .

Panel Purchased Sunboost
System Size5.5 KW
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Raymond was magnificent, he should get a pay rise of 200%. Very helpful could not do connection to Zeversolar without him, before speaking to Raymond the emails with instructions were not useful

Riley

RileyPerth, WA

A great job by Sunboost!

The panel installation process was very easy. The installers turned up on time, were pleasant and courteous and left a very neat and tidy site. I have had no issues at all with Sunboost, who have provided an excellent product and service throughout. Both Wilson and Travis have been great to deal with.

Purchase PriceA$3,270.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Always great to deal with

2nd time I have dealt with Simon and the team at Sunboost always a great experience. Always on time and very good at communication and follow up. Installers always very polite and informative

Purchase PriceA$3,200.00