4.6 (2,487)
    4.6 (2,312)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (58) · No (2,520)
    4.6 (2,641)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (82) · No (2,497)
  • Purchase Price$4,153.31
    4.7 (2,372)

John

JohnSydney, NSW

SB70595

Jenny went through the process step by step with me, which made it easy to follow the only problem was that the sun was shining on the LCD panel making it hard to read and photograph, Jenny was very patient and stayed on the phone until the problem was resolved.

System Size-5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis
Purchase Price$3,995.00
Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

They will not leave me alone!

After my complaint and my review from 6months ago, I even stated in my review that I will not be doing business with this company. Then a little while ago, maybe a month or so ago, I received another phone call to consider their business to install a solar system. I told the caller that I have already purchased a solar system through another company and was very happy with their service and installation.

Today, I received another phone call! Sunboost wanted to offer me some sort of special on a solar system installation. Sunboost seems to be very pushy and refuse to understand the phrase, "No, I do not want your business," and they don't seem to understand, "Leave me alone, stop calling me."

Excellent customer service

My solar power inverter was down, I called Sunboost to arrange a service repair, only within one week, a electrician came to check the system, and then Sunboost told me they will replace the inverter in 2 weeks time, excellent customer service, very helpful , very happy theirs quick response to the system failure.

Lyn Worner

Lyn WornerCentral West, NSW

Happy with installation

Everything went like clockwork and very happy with the job. They arrived when they said and all fitted in one day. The tradesman was very co operative and fitted the panels where I wanted them.

Panel PurchasedSerpin

Happy with the process.

1. Had a bit of troubles setting up the WiFi but with the help from Solar Boost got it going. Installation was half the price that locals were quoting.
2. No.

Mark.

Mark. South East Queensland, QLD

Completely incompetent.

Hi Mark,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Frank Schaechtili

Frank SchaechtiliIllawarra, NSW

Hook up was good but reply to problem slow

Panel Instalation was good and quick. Inverter needed to be reprogrammed later and took over a week to get response after contact said he would get back to us next day

System Size13 KW
Panel Purchased?
Palak

PalakPerth, WA

Good Work

The installation process was efficient and on time. I was having issues to set up the app in phone. Contacted Sun boost customer service and help me set up the app. Really very helpful and patience. Good customer service.

System Size5,000 KW
Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Seems like a great system.

The installation process was efficient and on time. No issues with the company and good follow up by Naomi. Would definitely recommend to anyone not using Solar power yet to check it out.

Panel PurchasedDont know
Purchase Price$8,000.00
Tom

TomCentral West, NSW

Good work

No dramas with the panel installation easy to deal with and the boys made sure they cleaned up after themselves and made sure they panels were evenly spaced on the roof

Purchase Price$3,100.00

Fiona

FionaDuffy 2611, ACT

An excellent experience from start to finish. No dramas and in contact regularly..

Installation was timely, in fact earlier than originally advised. Done in a matter of hours and no issues. Even highlighted some repairs to the roof that need addressing. Post installation contact has been good also!

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase Price$3,591.00
mongrel

mongrelCentral West, NSW

Sun boost Delivers

After some 4 months of promises to install a system it finally happened, the system was installed ok but would not produce the stated output. The installer tried 3 times to correct and was put onto a technician would could not resolve. Finally spoke with [Name Removed] from sun boost who was able to talk me through the process and recalibrating the inverter. Now working as stated, they appear to totally rely on the installer and try to operate from a remote location.

Panel PurchasedSolis
Sunboost T.Sunboost

All round Great work and support

From start to finish the Sunboost team was definitely a great choice to go with and the installation team was on point with all the work they carried out. Will be definitely recommending this company to other people

Stephen D.

Stephen D.Central West, NSW

Worry Free Experience

The installation was quick and efficient. Everything was explained so I could understand it. It couldn't have been any simpler. The crew were very friendly and cleaned up after. Very impressed. I would recommend them to anyone.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Solar power, help save on bills

The installation was done without too much effort on my part.
I have had problems getting the technical side understood in relation to the inverter, and using the hardware. I have recently had help from Monica getting started.
SB237568

System Size5.5 KW
Purchase Price$2,850.00

Service Ticket Reference Number: SBMT7345
Installation was done in a professional, timely manner. Once the services were rebooted I wasn’t sure how to get the system up and running, when I called Zara she helped me to get the solar working quite quickly with all the technical requirements with no hesitation. I would not have been able to do so without her assistance. Everything is working!

Panel PurchasedNot sure

Good Support Service

Having had problems with my solar panels yield, spoke to Naomi Sunboost Support member after explaining what the problem was Naomi was very helpful, she spoke to inverter vendor proactively and also organised the installation technician onsite visit to resolve the issue quickly! I am very pleased with her professionalism and responsiveness.

Jay

Jay

Excellent service and support throught the entire process

I had a very good experience.
I received sound advice from their knowledgable staff regarding which inverter to buy and how many panels I should get.
Was constantly updated regarding the process of my application.
The installers they use were very good and technically proficient.
Overall, a great experience. I would recommend Sunboost to anyone interested.

Brenda

BrendaHunter Region, NSW

Very helpful.

Having had problems with my solar panels I phoned Sunboost, Diana answered, after explaining what the problem was Diana was very helpful, nothing seemed to work, so she sent out a chap that found the problem straight away, a failed part that was replaced and now is working well, I am very pleased with there professionalism.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Sunboost professional sales and installation team.

I am very happy about sunboost sales and installation team. These team are professional, well behaved and good communicator. Solar installation was smooth and tidy. Nothing has damaged on my roof.