Sunboost (page 2 of 105)

4.5 from 2,084 reviews

4.6 (1,069)
    4.5 (1,017)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (27) · No (1,094)
    4.5 (1,132)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (41) · No (1,078)
  • Purchase Price$5,264.78 (478)
  • Installation

Stay away, 18 months later and still asking where is my system?

I signed a contract with Sunboost in July 2018. Yes July 2018, that is not a typo.
The salesman would not listen that the roof was flat and that it would require tilt frames. Once it was established on first install attempt that tilt frames would be required I got the required council approval. That was in January 2019. I still do not have the system on my roof. They don't return calls. I am forever chasing them.

Callie White

Callie WhiteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding customer Service Sunboost Solar

We have just completed installation of our Solar System from start to finish Sunboost have been amazing down to just having a lovely lady Shayana On the phone very patient with me to set up my app on phone to monitor the system Hazel the sales lady also great and the installers really nice neat and tidy work will be recommending Sunboost to all family and friends we thank you Sunboost now we look forward to lower electricity bills

Panel Purchased Sunboost
System Size10 KW
Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Solar Panels

Sunboost are amazing, very professional and go above and beyond in customer service!
With the recent storms in NSW, I discovered a leak in the roof at the area of where the panels was installed. I called and Monika in customer service was on top of it immediately. She contacted the technician installer and kept me up to date.
The installers too we're amazing like Monika. After a long day of working in Canberra (6hr drive) installing solar panels they dropped in to check the issue at 7pm and fixed the issue with the leaking roof; no questions asked. An amazing team from installers to the office.

Mark Harwood

Mark HarwoodHunter Region, NSW

Sunboost did a great job

From first phone call to installation everything was effortless staff are friendly and very helpful installers where on time friendly and they did great job would highly recommend sunboost to anyone wanting a solar system.

alcheso

alchesoMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent Service

The process was good, we gpt a good deal before the Dec 31 deadline, we had some delays mainly due to Xmas and the bushfire situation but all staff have been very helpful especially Janet and Debbie, the installers were great, they turned up on time, worked tirelessly and cleaned up after the job was complete.

Purchase Price$3,891.00

First Class!!

The entire pre and post sales process was effortless. The install went smoothly and quick and the communication process throughout was excellent. Great work and effort by all the team. Definitely would recommend Sunboost as your solar install specialist.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase Price$3,500.00

This is good

Panel installation and initial set up was managed on time and good. However, the meter change took a while by AGL. Monika helped me to install the software on my phone and she handled it well with support. It is too early to see the benefits as I installed it in January 2020.

Taban O.

Taban O.

Sun boost company are very good people and very friendly

They don't delay and quick for respond for what you are looking for and all of them friendly very kind to do there jobs. I wish them good jobs and great company

Panel Purchased Sun boost smart solar
Purchase Price$6,897.00

Lucas Anderson

Lucas AndersonIllawarra, NSW

Professional team of tradesmen -167963

I spoke to Xavier the SUNBOOST sales representative several times as I was after the best components for the best price and he amended my quote a few times; and this was not a problem for him and he was knowledgeable, patient and gregarious. On the day of installation I had to go to work, the installers were happy to take my call and discuss the installation. When I arrived home they explained the installation, and the operation of the solar system. Their work was tidy, they were dressed well and did not leave any rubbish around my yard. Full kudos to Xavier and the installers that SUNBOOT engaged to fit my solar system. Additionally, SUNBOOT was the most competitive price out of the 5 quotes I obtained for the brand of components I chose.

Panel Purchased Trina
Houssam Halabi

Houssam HalabiSydney, NSW

Quick and clean installation. Your staff are great .Thank you

The staff advised on Monday that the installer would be coming the next day and I was quite surprised to see that they actually were on site the time I was advised they would be there. The installers were very polite and clean in their work and the office staff were in contact with me making sure I was happy with the work. The installation looks great. Can't wait til the system becomes operational

Fantastic Product excellent Staff

The installation was easy peasy & your staff were super nothing was a bother right from the first phone call. We have had no negative issues or dealings with Sunboost so all is well so far.

Sunboost Installation #149470

The installation team were very neat and polite. We did have problems with the Wi fi app but in desperation called for support from Sunboost. Kevin showed great patience in getting it set up. Very happy so far.

Panel Purchased Astronergy

SunboostIllawarra, NSW

Another happy customer

The guys were polite and not messy, they were in and out in no time , very happy customer here I am and would be more than happy to recommend them to my friends.

System Size5.5 KW
Purchase Price$4,000.00

Kaylene Bobbine

Kaylene BobbineHunter Region, NSW

To put on solar system

The 2 young men did a great job on Thursday morning and Friday even working in the rain on both days they were very polite and very helpful into explaining what they going to do I would recommend them again to anyone to get them to the job

System Size5.4 KW

excellent installation , seems a good value , very neat , 138231

good communication , worked in with my roof repair process , great team of installers , very neat job , I'm happy !! no issues with the company smooth process ! I look forward to power generating times !

Keith W.

Keith W.Sydney, NSW

6.6Kw installation

unfortunately the installation was slowed a bit due to rain but they did a fantastic job. they were very polite, informative and efficient. Installer showed me what they were doing and briefed me on the next stages that is to happen,

System Size6 KW

Well Done Sunboost

157769- great service

Staff were friendly and efficient. Installers arrived on time cleaning up after themselves
Installation was completed without any issues and quickly
Recommendations and tips were also offered to get the most from our solar panels

Purchase Price$3,999.00

A good installation

The panel installation was easy and efficient. The quote and job number is 155608. Darren was easy to deal with and delivered on his promise.. The installers came to the job and without fuss went about their business. They even replaced a broken roof tile.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Seraphim 330W Mono Blade Frame - Half Cut Cells(SRP-330-BMB)
Purchase Price$3,599.00

Vik

VikSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with SUNBOOST

When I first called Sun boost my first impression was I thought the call centre was offshore or this may be fraud as the needed my personal details and payment etc , as I got to speak to the sales team ( jackline and Manager Bobby ) there are based out of Seven hills area in NSW . There was some misunderstanding on the pricing which was rectified by the manager bobby , which all made sense in the end . I took the 2yrs finance option which was an easy process, Installation was a quick and easy process as they arrived at 7.30am and finished 1.00pm as indicated by the installer (Wan) very experienced guys. I can highly recommend SUNBOOST

Vik ( Beaumont Hills NSW )

Panel Purchased Seraphim 330 W Mono Blade Black Frame