Sunboost (page 2 of 208)

4.6 (2,845)
    4.6 (2,660)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (70) · No (2,863)
    4.6 (3,009)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (106) · No (2,833)
  • Purchase Price$4,232.36
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.7 (2,705)

easy solar

Easy to organise a quote, prompt communication by email or phone, prompt service for installation date, great follow up. Polite installers on installation day, worked well with minimal disruption to my day working from home.

Ad

Great service from start to end!

Everything ran like clockwork from the sales process through to the final delivery and closeout. Great communication, full transparency and friendly and efficient service. I had a great experience with Sunboost and would definitely recommend them and their installers.

Elissa

ElissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Get and do it!

This company was so professional from start to finish. I sent a ff my enquiry & Alex rang me & explained everything & answered all my questions & I paid the deposit & within a week I had a phone call telling me the date the installers would be here. They came within the week & it was done in a day & working that arvo. The installers Matt & his crew where fantastic, friendly, polite & efficient, highly recommended them! Awesome experience all the way through. Thank you Sunboost.

Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Very efficient and within the time frame. There was one issue with the first installer who visited our place. He was unprofessional and did not know his job. This resulted in a great delay in the job. I have reported him to Sunboost.

SUSAN

SUSANPerth, WA

Amazing patience with retiree

After a morning of dealing with Hayley and not being able to get anywhere I arranged a call back from Hayley with my son in law. Her patience with both myself and my son in law was outstanding! She made both my son in law and I feel at ease as it wouldnt have been easy from her end. Thank you so much for your understanding and technical advice during this process.

Rhys Goss

Rhys GossPerth, WA

Good product and service

Panel installation process was great and even though it was a rainy day the crew still installed. They were very polite and discussed the installation and panel placements and what my desired outcome was.
I have had no issues with this company.

Outlook

Very happy from start to finish , communication and follow up was excellent .
Would recommend Sunboost to friends and family .
Installed quicker then expected which was a nice surprise as you usually have to wait a while

Great job

Panel installation was good. No issues.
Everything went smoothly including a refund on 2 panels when they wouldn't fit on the roof. Waiting to see what our next electricty bill will be.

Yeti

YetiCentral Queensland, QLD

Great system and overall product

The initial stages of quotes and acceptance were smooth and fast. Scheduling and time for install was a little slower than I anticipated, however I understand they sre very busy. Installation by a contractor was my biggest issue. The contractor was less than helpful and rude. Sunboost, however dealt with the matter very promptly and efficiently.
I had trouble setting up the WiFi connection on the inverter and the app. Duke was great with his knowledge and assistance in helping me with this. Now it is all up and running as was discussed at the start.
Very good.

RichardV

RichardVSydney, NSW

Great . Very happy with it

Very straight forward installation process. Great team and very helpful and efficient. They arrived at about 8am and finished at 1;30pm. Very clean and tidy. They were extremely organised and had no issues whatsoever. Everyone I have been involved with have been great to deal with -- James , Roy , Danny , Duke , Sola and his offsider ( installers ) and Perrin.

Solar Panel System

Very happy with our purchase of our solar system from Sunboost. The team I spoke to or contacted me were well versed in their system. The tradesmen who did the work were very professional. Many thanks to Debbie, Duke and Hector

Lena

LenaIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Amy customer service

Fixed problems that were there still waiting to see system benefits before being convinced protruding metal from roof slightly detract from looks broken tiles needed replacing after work by techs

Douglas G.

Douglas G.Central West, NSW

i love my new solar panels

i am very pleased with my new solar system it is working very well the in stallers were very professional and anne on the phone was very help full and very patient.

Jane T.

Jane T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WiFi stick

Difficult to set up, the WiFi stick would not connect, was frustrating when I wasn't listened to, explaining the stick was not working , in the end we got a new one after having to repeat the same thing over and over. Evan with the new stick I had to argue with internet company for a new modem and buy a extender, very frustrating
Would like to thank Lucy for her patience and helping us through this

Roger N

Roger NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect. Pleasure to deal with Emelia

Emelia was delightful to deal with, and was very helpful and efficient in answering my enquire. This is customer service as it should be. Congratulations Emelia and her company staff.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

So awesome to finally have panels on my roof 10Kw.

The installation was quick and easy, a couple of issues were resolved very quickly by their professional and caring team. A great follow-up team to make sure everything was to our satisfaction.

Drone K.

Drone K.South East Queensland, QLD

Solis troubleshooting

Very good ! Wifi didn’t work but Hector sorted it out for me over the phone. Easy troubleshooting with Hector. Did not have to wait long n the phone for help

Kiaria

KiariaQueensland

Fingers Crossed we save some money

Cannot fault the workmen. They were courteous and very efficient. They gave us an approx. time for completion and they worked methodically until such time. Wish there were more workers with that commitment.

Quick and efficient service

Staff were courteous, quick and efficient. Peter kept us in the loop.
The installation crew were polite, introduced themselves and tidied up.
The sparky was very knowledgeable and personable.
The company followed up to check we were happy.
Would recommend to others!

Peter Graham

Peter GrahamHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

No issue's all went smoothly!
Well explained by installation people.
Great deal! Good savings compaired with other companies i receved quotes from.
Friendly service team! All enquiries answered. I would recommend to friends and family.