Sunboost (page 2 of 131)

4.5

2,612 reviews
    4.6 (1,529)
    4.5 (1,438)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (1,571)
    4.5 (1,616)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (49) · No (1,554)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,919.49 (704)
  • Installation
    4.7 (1,433)

Service

I am very happy with the service given to me it was excellent Zara is very good at what she does. Zara was patient with me when guiding me through the prompts to fix the issue.

System Size5 KW
Andy E

Andy EPeel, WA

Raymond 191335

Happy with the installation and workmanship, communication was good. I would have preferred it if the installation team had set up my mobile wifi to the system and explained the details, it was very stressful trying to connect it myself, Raymond was very helpful and understanding in helping me and we eventually got the connection working. I am happy to recommend Sunboost if the client is tech savvy to be able tounderstand the terminology and connection of the wifi.

Panel Purchased T1
roger

rogerSouthern and Hills, SA

great job by installers

happy with sunboost from start to finish ref 188170
panel installation process was easy
install guys were very professional they also cleaned up after install and gave me all the info of the units
looking forward to the benefits of solar

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased seraphim panel and solis inverter
Purchase PriceA$3,891.00

Job well done

Installation done well and very professional staff only took a few hours and was put where I wanted them. Looking for to the saving benefits of having the system installed

Purchase PriceA$4,300.00

Great work

It was only a matter of weeks from contacting Sunboost, ordering the panels and liasing with their spokesperson that the panels arrived with a handful of young fit and efficient workmen to install. Work was completed within a half a day. The panels look great and I am reaping the benefits. Thank you to all the team members of Sunboost.

very happy customers

We were very impressed with the prompt and efficient service of the installation. We would highly recommend Sunboost. The staff were friendly and helpful in dealing with every stage of the process.

Panel Purchased Solis inverter with 20 mono panels
Vadym

VadymHunter Region, NSW

The Installation took less than three hours with no hustle...Good job

Price is fair, in comparison with other companies. It took a while to get panels to turn up. But all installation was very quick and smooth. Hopefully panels will work as good as they look...

Panel Purchased Q-Cell
System Size6.27 KW
Purchase PriceA$5,400.00
David N.

David N.South West, WA

Good job again.

This is the second time this company has installed solar panels on my properties. Again everything went smoothly and I am very happy. The installation team came and methodically did everything necessary to insure a good result. Thanks Sunboost.
Order no. 184316

System Size4.8 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,450.00
John L.

John L.Mid North Coast, NSW

Genuine approach to customer service

Quotation was submitted in a timely manner and cost we were happy with. We had to go through a strata approval process which did take some time to get approved. Once approved the installation was booked in for the same week. Installation crew were amazing, offering suggestions, very friendly and most important very professional. I would recommend SunBoost and our local installers to anyone looking at solar in the Forster Tuncurry area.

Grahame

GrahameMid North Coast, NSW

Raymond Sunboost service team 193753

The installation team at have been nothing short of amazing they have been contactable every time I have had a query and Raymond was ever so helpful with me setting up my wifi connection as I was not doing very well with computers

Looks good

Took time to get installed due to Corona shortages and cliplock roof which contractor sorted, other wise easy. Installers did top job placing panels and running cables. Very obliging installers.

System Size5.8 KW
Purchase PriceA$3,591.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

They went straight to work

They was all very professional, They were very punctual, they was very hard workers they worked an to the job was finished they was always up and down from the roof. They explained on how the inverter works.
Order number. 193753

Paddy

PaddySydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and upfront with products and pricing

Proper guidance through product offerings and pricing
No hassling to commit to buy with them
Free to choose the panels and inverter based on budget/performance
Hassle free payment processing
Installer promptly fixed the damage to wall
Excellent follow up calls to setup wifi data logging
Excellent knowledge of product and guidance post installation to set up remote monitoring

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Astronergy 330 W PERC Mono - 120 Half Cut Cells - Black Frame (CHSM60M-HC-330)
Purchase PriceA$3,600.00
Phill

Phill

great follow up

great follow up, thanks Raymond. easy to deal with throughout the process. Mohammed and his install team were great, tidy and efficient.
Would recommend to any one looking for a solar install

Purchase PriceA$3,500.00

Friendly Service

Professionally done. All went smooth with the panel installation. Very pleased with the job, Shaun happy go lucky man and very helpful. I would recommend Sunboost to family and friends

Buddhika

BuddhikaSydney, NSW

My Sunboost Experience Thus Far

Sunboost, inparticular Dalton my concierge has made my experience smooth and without any drama.
Thankyou Dalton for being proactive and keeping me informed from start to finish.
Keep up the great work and contagious postivity

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased 1 Solis 5 kW 4G - 3 Phase 2 MPPT Grid Connect (Solis-3P5K-4G-AU) KW Inverter. + 20 X 330 Watt Seraphim 330 W Mono Blade Black Frame - Half Cut Cells (SRP-330-BMB) Panels.
Purchase PriceA$3,901.00
Jim

JimHunter Region, NSW

Satisfied with SunBoost Ref:198033

Easy from the start of the process an the installation. Installers were very prompt, polite and appeared to be informative and efficient. Dwayne from SunBoost installation kept me informed of the install time etc. Hopefully
Submissions to energy authority and meter install goes as well so the system can be energised

MarkDarling Downs, QLD

Better than we thought

From the start to the finish we are very happy with the team at sun boost and the installers who were very helpful and did at great job very neat and tidy.

Panel Purchased Astronergy chsm60m-hc-330
Purchase PriceA$3,491.00
Mark

We hope it will be a great money saver

Vankirose L.

Vankirose L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the service from the first phone call to the installation of my solar panels

I put in my enquiry and received a friendly and knowledgeable phone call the next day. I did not need to worry about a thing, I was being looked after from the start to finish. The panel installers were friendly, very skilled and professional. They got right to the job and wasted no time to complete it. Once everything was installed, they tidied up before leaving. They will give you advice on what to look for if there were any issues, otherwise there shouldn't be and none at all. I will recommend Sunboost Solar to family and friends. Now looking forward to saving hundreds of dollars on my electricity bill.

Gayle T

Gayle TArdross

Well worth the money

This was so easy to have done from start to finish I can’t rate them high enough, very professional.
The men arrived early and when finished everything was left very clean 184017