Sunboost (page 2 of 111)

4.5 from 2,203 reviews

4.6 (1,174)
    4.5 (1,109)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,205)
    4.5 (1,242)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,193)
  • Purchase Price$5,121.12 (530)
  • Installation
    4.6 (1,091)

Brian

BrianSouthern and Hills, SA

Great system, great communication from Sunboost, and the installers were ace!

The installers were great! They actually took the time to look at the property and decided the best place for the panels would be on the Double shed we have. They were thinking outside the square for a change.
Can't complain about the company at all, and any queries I had, whether by email or phone, they were very helpful!

Purchase Price$3,350.00

Very pleased....

I've given sunboost five stars since they were very helpful and friendly during the whole install process. Their contractors were punctual and efficient and also a pleasure to deal with. Overall, top marks...

steve

steveMid North Coast, NSW

good job

looks good ,guys were terrific price good just the lasting and time factors to see.contact staff ok left the job plenty of instructions to follow looks like all ok hope this helps

Panel Purchased sun boost
Purchase Price$3,500.00

Malcolm

MalcolmSydney Surrounds, NSW

I give Sunboost a 5 star rating ,why would you go any where else

I'd like to thank Sunboost for there professional team of salespeople right through to the team of experts who installed the solar panels and inverter . They explained everything to us from the start and made us feel happy with our decision to use Sunboost . Thanks , couldn't be happier .

System Size6 KW
Nathan L.

Nathan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Sunboost provide excellent after sales service. Highly Recommend.

Sunboost provide excellent after sales service. They took the time to followup my concerns with learning the data logger and are one of the fastest companys to respond that I have dealt with (of any kind), calls are returned within minutes. They genuinely care about customer satisfaction.

Panel Purchased seraphin
System Size6.4 KW
Purchase Price$3,500.00
Chandana

ChandanaSouth Australia

Great Customer Service (Job # 153640)

My solar installed by very professional installers. Neville was great communication and help to setting everything up. I had assistance in setup my WiFi connected by Wilson ( service team) who helped friendly and great customer service. I would highly recommend Sun boost solar for new customers.
Chandana

Sam

SamSouthern and Hills, SA

Too early for product review

Project number :135628
Too early to comment on the product. However the service and installation was excellent and the follow up help was likewise. In the connection of the data logger wi fi stick, I was helped by a guy called Morgan, he was patient and knowledgable polite and also courteous, he was a star! A big Thankyou to Morgan.

Panel Purchased x20 Seraphim 330 W Panels
Jessica S.Sunboost

Sunboost Installation crew were very polite and courteous.Every thing was explained prior to commencement of installation. Neat and quick installation very easy to deal with. Good communication throughout the whole process.

Sheryl B.

Sheryl B.Illawarra, NSW

Feedback on service

The installing crew came on time and were courteous and honest about their job as not all the panels would fit on roof. They let me know what they were doing most of the time. The Supervisor/boss gave me an expected completion time about half and hour before they finished.
The company was happy to revise price for the panels used also checked to see if different colour could be used as a fault had appear on suggested panels on previous jobs. I thought this was excellent service.

Panel Purchased Sun Boost
System Size3 KW
Purchase Price$3,241.00

Very helpful service

The assistance I received from Barry to resolve an error code on my inverter was faultless. He was clear and concise and able to resolve the issue over the phone.

Beryl

BerylCentral West, NSW

Order 161313

Lots of communication about our process plus It was good to be able to track of the process also. Our first installation was cancel due to wiring. On Installation day they arrive late but apologize for there lateness. Was keep up to date to what was happening through out the installation all completed within 6 hours. Very friendly And well mannered team. Would recommend Sunboost to any new customers.

Purchase Price$3,961.00
Jessica S.Sunboost

Everything went smoothly and was installed on time.

There were no issue. Im happy with the outcome and the way Alvis from sunboost kept in contact and answer any questions i had. Panels were installed when they said couldnt be happier.

Kathleen K

Kathleen KSydney, NSW

Order 154919 Great Value

Max in sales has been great and always responsive to my queries and very helpful. As for Alex the installer and his team were very friendly, well mannered and took pride with their work and helpful. I would recommend Max and Alex and his team to anyone.

Panel Purchased Astronenergy

Order no 152609 .

This was Smooth and very easy process. Jason and his team of installers were very professional, informative and tidy. I Would highly recommend sunboost and jason to any prospective customer.

John Hodges

John HodgesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have done this years ago (159693)

Was a bit iffy at first with the installation date being put back 3 times but with the Chinese New Year, Coronavirus and wet weather delays were to be expected. Rex kept me informed on what was happening. Top marks to Adam And Alex who installed the panels and meter. Both showed they are professional and very skilled in their trade.

Jessica S.Sunboost

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that we were able to serve you with such a great experience.
We hope you enjoy the savings your solar system bring for many years to come.
Regards,
Sun Boost Online.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Retailers

not happy with how we were dealt with once we had paid deposit.

Unfortunately once we had paid our deposit and decided to proceed, we could no longer contact Sunboost easily... in fact the person we dealt with originally was very difficult to contact.
We wish we had simply gone with someone local and supported them.

Hi Leanne,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while dealing with Sunboost. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Linda U

Linda USouth East Queensland, QLD

Good after slow start

Happy with product, price and check-in’s during install BUT make sure you explore the progress on the link sent as some details are unclear until you hover your mouse correctly.

Purchase Price$3,491.00
lukeyhwh

lukeyhwhPerth, WA

Ignore the negativity, no problems for me.

Purchase Price$3,400.00
Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable and Professional

The whole process was positive from start to finish. I was kept informed at all times, the installer was punctual, polite, informative and very professional. I also found the product to be value for money. I have been through this process in the past and did not have a very good experience, but I could not fault these people. I would certainly recommend this company.

Panel Purchased Solis
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$3,700.00

Very happy very professional

Very happy with the whole process. The boys at millennium electrical did a great job on the install and explained everything very well.would be happy to recomend sunboost and millennium electrical to anyone.

Donald  Peterkin

Donald Peterkinasked

How can I be assured of the veracity of these reviews?

Dale
Dale

Hi Donald,
I have just arranged a 6.6Kw solar system for my mother in law in Rutherford NSW. She had it installed yesterday but still waiting for the power company to install the smart meter. She is very happy with the installation crew and I was very happy with the cost for one, and the process from start to finish was pretty seamless. I can only say that I had a good experience and was quoted about half the cost of other installers. It gets pretty confusing with panel quality etc but we just went with what we could afford. If the warranty is there and it is, I couldn't see a problem. So from someone that has just gone through the process with my mother in law and have started the installation process with my own parents I can assure you that at least in the Maitland/Hunter region you won’t be disappointed.
Regards Dale

Donald  Peterkin
Donald Peterkin

Hello Dale.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my question.
Kind regards
Don Peterkin

Jim

Jimasked

I also have another question Is there really an office in NSW or is it all in India , Is this company just faceless and have we all been taken , when they use a great cricketer to advertise their systems , I feel he should withdraw from that type of advertising , I have now also read other bad reports which says they are not located in Australia and Fair Trade can not do anything , if this is true stay away from them , like me you will be sucked in with a system that does not work and there is no after service as far I can see

Jim

Jimasked

I am still waiting for a response ,have already been in touch with Fair Trade and now waiting to hear back . Have also contacted ACCC and also members of Government and Shadow Government , have also asked for certification of panels and Inverters what does this company got to hide when was certification of the panels given , I see that they are very quick to answer when there is a good report/ review, but not when one that tells it how it really is when a system in my opion under generates come on Sunboost , you know how to get in touch with some one, why not talk to the ones that have issues with your company , very poor public relations

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

Other Solar Retailers