Sunboost (page 3 of 149)

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.7 (1,730)
    4.5 (1,720)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,886)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (57) · No (1,862)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,799.27 (868)

Prabin

PrabinSydney, NSW

Very helpful and good customer service.

Panel installation were fantastic and was done in a great manner. The customer service department Adam and Hailey both were very professional. The solar installer I forgot the name but they were fantastic too.

harumsari

harumsariPerth, WA

A producer than consumer, what a feeling !!

Impressed with the installation team. The main team that came, briefed me and provide best advise on the location of the panel for optimum power generation. The team work seamless. And at one point the supervisor came in to do the round check of installation, ensuring all done. And thereafter another person pop-in to do the last round to check all installation are done. Good job well done with full assurance.

Brian

Brian

Inverter going off line Issue

We had an issue with the inverter going off line multiple random times due to an over grid voltage issue.
we called Sunboost and a technician called the next day. With the technicians assistance we were instructed how to go into advanced settings to adjust the grid voltage levels. since then we haven't had any further issues with the inverter and on a good day we get in access of 60kWh. I would fully recommend Sunboost to anyone wanting a Solar system their follow up service is well above average.
Brian D Tahmoor

Harold

HaroldPerth, WA

I am eager too see the benefit of a well installed system.

The technicians were on time. they worked quietly and efficiently. There was minimal disruption and I am satisfied at the quality of workmanship. One point I would mention is that a more detailed explanation should be given on the merit and benefit of the system.

Barry

BarryNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Very professional installation

The panel instrauctions were very easy
I have had no issues with the company it looks good on the roof, the installationwas quick and hastle free team arrived on time and completed the instaiition quickly

John Goldsmith

John GoldsmithNorthern Region, NSW

200375 Raymond the Man

Its been great to have Sunboost solar on my roof and i was dealing with Raymond for meter upgrade and than wifi set up he always having good conversation and good Communication. Thanks Sunboost and Raymond

Karen

KarenMid North Coast, NSW

Connecting my Solis Inverters to the Wifi

Noah was great, emailing me the PDF's for the inverter connection to my Wifi.
I also had a follow up phone call assuring me that our inverters are connected to the grid and working well.
Noah was polite and informative

S Cosgrove

S CosgroveSydney Surrounds, NSW

very happy with the installation and overall professional service.

The installation was done quickly and efficiently. Clean up also good, no mess left behind.
We had a problem with the first system installed and it was easily rectified on the phone by the Sunboost support people.

Phil

PhilDarling Downs, QLD

Solar Installation

Good communication throughout the process. Trevor was very helpful during quotation process. Lauren kept me informed of changes. Installation was completed by local contractor Arctic Energy in a few hours. Carter was helpful and patient in setting up the Fronius system monitoring app.

Good service

I found it very ease to get information from Dan with the initial information about Sunboost. Also with the
wifi setup Shanaya was excellent with her knowledge and paticents with me going through the setup.

J.Warren

J.WarrenMid North Coast, NSW

Happy with the product.. and bonus panels.

Very friendly installers who worked nonstop. Happy with end product. The company were very prompt in answering questions we had in early stages of purchasing this product. All emails and phone calls precise. Thank you

Camel

CamelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy Happy Happy

No fuss install - all went smoothly. System was an upgrade from 3KW as power requirement had changed. Very happy with performance of new system. Can't recommend the team highly enough. Thank You. Everyone I've dealt with has been very helpful and courteous.

Paulo

Paulo

Help with app login

Hailey Was very helpful with getting me set up the app on my iPhone, she talked me through step by step instructions and it ended up being simple and straight forward.
Thanks Hailey

Solarhappy

SolarhappySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

I am happy

Had a team doing real team work. They were efficient, knew what they were doing, there were no problems they could not address immediately and worked until the installation was done. I've got satisfactory answers to all my questions, watched them testing and finishing. Including complete cleaning up.

Jessica S.Sunboost

Will not stop harassing me.

2 years in a row they ring me all hours of the day even after I’ve requested to be removed from their phone listing and reported them for harassment. Stop calling me, [name removed] the rude sales rep.

Francis

Francis

Great product excellent service

I’m very happy with my new solar system It looks great and produces a lot of power, the service from the Sun Boost team was excellent a big thank you to Miles he goes above and beyond he’s a asset to Sun Boost..

Vas

VasAmaroo 2914, ACT

Setting up the solar power App.

The panel installation went smoothly.
The help desk was contacted regarding the setting up of the App (Ticket SB194866). Hailey & Yashil helped me. Hailey had to ring me three times and was very prompt with the appointment. They were both very courteous, helpful and had service to customer at heart. The App was set up at the end.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Looking forward to my future electricity bills .

It only took the 4 men four hours to install my solar panels . They arrived early, set up all their gear . Asked me a few questions & off they went & got the job done . Didn’t leave any mess laying around. It was a very quick & easy job & I’m looking forward to seeing how much we save . I thought they would help set the app & show me how to use it , but are are only the installers . Great job done . I couldn’t believe how reasonably priced they were.

Grid Over Voltage Fault

I recently received several text messages alerting me to a fault with the Inverter on our 6.6kw system.
Sunboost was contacted and I spoke with Kevin. Kevin was extremely helpful and talked me through the steps required to remedy the fault. He showed great patience and also knew what he was talking about.
VERY HELPFUL

John Eccleshall

John EccleshallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First rate quality product, installation and after sales service customer ID 138452

One of the main reasons for choosing Sunboost from several other suppliers I contacted was there very quick response and quote. Everything went well on their side but we did have a hiccup with SA power and the meter number. The panel installation was trouble free and everything worked first time and full output was available even on less than optimum sunshine.

I needed to contact support for a couple of inverter adjustments and each time the response was exceptional. Each time KEVIN (he sure is a lot of patience!) talked me through the settings and everything worked first time.

Beryl T.asked

Installer : Sunboost. Panel - Trina 20 panels that generates 330kw. Inverter 5kw Solis is this a good combo for a 4ppl house $500 per quater electricity bill

Froggy
Froggy

I have only just put mine in . 6.6kwatt 20 panels. My neighbour is also a solar installer and has stated that it is more than adequate for my needs, and may also put me in credit ,that I can apply to my Gas bill, as I am with same supplier for Gas and a Electric.

Beryl T.

HI, Froggy, thank you for replying to me. May I know if you are in Adelaide ? And which energy retailer you use ? And how much is your FIT ?

Sylvia

Sylviaasked

Ive not had any success getting a hold of Calvin to book my install and ive page $450 and i am expected to pay a few more grand for my solar. what do i need to do to get a callback to book my solar install? I also haven't receive my referral for referring my mum for solar and she has her system installed. ive had two successful transaction to date but getting solar for my new house is like trying to skin a cat.

Colonel

Colonelasked

How much would it cost for 40 Serephin psolar panels, 2 Hawae hybrid inverters 16 optimizers and installation of this 13kw system please

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

Other Solar Retailers