Sunboost (page 3 of 111)

4.5 from 2,213 reviews

4.6 (1,182)
    4.5 (1,115)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (30) · No (1,215)
    4.5 (1,252)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (1,202)
  • Purchase Price$5,120.01 (534)
  • Installation
    4.6 (1,099)

Beryl

BerylCentral West, NSW

Order 161313

Lots of communication about our process plus It was good to be able to track of the process also. Our first installation was cancel due to wiring. On Installation day they arrive late but apologize for there lateness. Was keep up to date to what was happening through out the installation all completed within 6 hours. Very friendly And well mannered team. Would recommend Sunboost to any new customers.

Jessica S.Sunboost

Everything went smoothly and was installed on time.

There were no issue. Im happy with the outcome and the way Alvis from sunboost kept in contact and answer any questions i had. Panels were installed when they said couldnt be happier.

Kathleen K

Kathleen KSydney, NSW

Order 154919 Great Value

Max in sales has been great and always responsive to my queries and very helpful. As for Alex the installer and his team were very friendly, well mannered and took pride with their work and helpful. I would recommend Max and Alex and his team to anyone.

Order no 152609 .

This was Smooth and very easy process. Jason and his team of installers were very professional, informative and tidy. I Would highly recommend sunboost and jason to any prospective customer.

John Hodges

John HodgesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Should have done this years ago (159693)

Was a bit iffy at first with the installation date being put back 3 times but with the Chinese New Year, Coronavirus and wet weather delays were to be expected. Rex kept me informed on what was happening. Top marks to Adam And Alex who installed the panels and meter. Both showed they are professional and very skilled in their trade.

Jessica S.Sunboost

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad to hear that we were able to serve you with such a great experience.
We hope you enjoy the savings your solar system bring for many years to come.
Regards,
Sun Boost Online.

not happy with how we were dealt with once we had paid deposit.

Unfortunately once we had paid our deposit and decided to proceed, we could no longer contact Sunboost easily... in fact the person we dealt with originally was very difficult to contact.
We wish we had simply gone with someone local and supported them.

Hi Leanne,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while dealing with Sunboost. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Linda U

Linda USouth East Queensland, QLD

Good after slow start

Happy with product, price and check-in’s during install BUT make sure you explore the progress on the link sent as some details are unclear until you hover your mouse correctly.

lukeyhwh

lukeyhwhPerth, WA

Ignore the negativity, no problems for me.

Paul

PaulSydney Surrounds, NSW

Reliable and Professional

The whole process was positive from start to finish. I was kept informed at all times, the installer was punctual, polite, informative and very professional. I also found the product to be value for money. I have been through this process in the past and did not have a very good experience, but I could not fault these people. I would certainly recommend this company.

Very happy very professional

Very happy with the whole process. The boys at millennium electrical did a great job on the install and explained everything very well.would be happy to recomend sunboost and millennium electrical to anyone.

Sunboost installation

From the start it was a smooth process. Didn't know much about Solar Power but Oscar gave me a informative quote. The installation was arranged by Dwayne who was very easy to deal with.
Installation was then carried out on the nominated day by Yousef and his team who were very impressive with their duties. All good.

Easy install great people

Easy install very happy with service.The guys who installed it were excellent in both Attitude and skills.Payments and sign up process was easy and people a pleasure to deal with.Can not reccomend Johan and his team highly enough job 171305

Well Done Barry, would not have managed without you help
without the help from you tech we would not have been able to correct the problem. We have had no issue until the the inverter stopped working, Barry done an excellent five star job in helping us correct the problem well done to Barry.

Darill

DarillSydney, NSW

No hassle solar installation by Sunboost

Installation 148349
From the initial contact with Agnes in sales, through the no fuss, competent installation team and finally the customer service/IT support by Monika I have been suitably impressed with the service delivery and conduct of the Sunboost team. I would have no hesitation in recommending Sunboost to anyone considering solar panel installation. I selected the Trina Home Package on recommendation - performance and longevity remain the only unknowns - time will tell. Well done and thank you Sunboost. Daryl.

Jessica S.Sunboost

Thank you Sunboost. installers were fantastic. Impressive workmanship hard working guys. Know there jobs.

Just had an issue with always getting a different person when I would call. A few issues with setting up inverter on my mobile phone. Company was great to help me out.

DaleHunter Region, NSW

Polite, knowledgeable, tidy and hard working installation team

Jessica S.Sunboost

Excellent Company to deal with!

Maso

MasoHunter Region, NSW

Excellent to deal with - on time & no issues

Installers were on time, immediately went to work, everyone dealt with their jobs to make the installation a seamless project, they cleaned up as they went & were neat & tidy. They consulted with us so we knew what was happening & to see that we were happy with positioning of equipment. Office staff in both sales & the installation team were excellent with follow up calls to check that work was progressing smoothly in case there were any problem developing (this was not happening with our job) Johan & his team are excellent & service the Newcastle region. I recommend them, easy to deal with & no issues.

Tony WongSydney, NSW

very helpful

installation very smooth good job. company is good. Michelle, Marie and Flex very helpfully in near future anyone I know want solar power I will introduce to this company, thank you.

thank you.

Ralph

RalphCentral West, NSW

Very happy.

Job 163482. Great communications with sales office and installers arrived on time and worked very hard to get a large system installed in one day. Job site was left clean and tidy and they explained how the system worked and how to operate and monitor the inverter and maintain the panels. Very happy!

simon w.

simon w.asked

Hi Sunboost Team,

A member of yours called Mr Jacob sent me several messages about Promotion of your solar panels. As soon as I paid a deposit of $500.00 , I have not heard from him again. Is this a scam?

Simon

Bhaumick

Bhaumickasked

Hello I jsut want to know that how i can register by using mobile app as i got free monitoring stick.

Ryan C
Ryan C

Hi Bhaumick
I rang this number (not sure where I got it from) 1300 786 266 and spoke to Alex. He was really helpful and walked me through setting up my PC and Wi-Fi. I also downloaded the set up instructions for installing the Solis Wi-Fi Stick - use this link https://www.nuvisionenergy.co.uk/index.php?route=pavblog/blog&id=31. I also downloaded the app onto my android phone and it works fine too. Cheers Ryan

Donald  Peterkin

Donald Peterkinasked

How can I be assured of the veracity of these reviews?

Hi Donald,
I have just arranged a 6.6Kw solar system for my mother in law in Rutherford NSW. She had it installed yesterday but still waiting for the power company to install the smart meter. She is very happy with the installation crew and I was very happy with the cost for one, and the process from start to finish was pretty seamless. I can only say that I had a good experience and was quoted about half the cost of other installers. It gets pretty confusing with panel quality etc but we just went with what we could afford. If the warranty is there and it is, I couldn't see a problem. So from someone that has just gone through the process with my mother in law and have started the installation process with my own parents I can assure you that at least in the Maitland/Hunter region you won’t be disappointed.
Regards Dale

Donald  Peterkin
Donald Peterkin

Hello Dale.
Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my question.
Kind regards
Don Peterkin

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

Other Solar Retailers