Sunboost (page 3 of 185)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.6 (3,236)
    4.6 (3,034)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (86) · No (3,228)
    4.6 (3,403)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (126) · No (3,191)
  • Purchase Price$4,178.77
  • Rates and Fees
    4.6 (1,244)
  • Installation
    4.7 (3,053)

Incredible service and really helpful team.

The team were fast and efficient and looked after us from start to finish. From making the decision to have it installed to finished in under 2 weeks. Very impressive. Cannot fault any of the people we dealt with.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Perfect, staff are helpful. Amy has been helpful.

We are happy to have solar panels installed, particularly, SunBoost. We are sure there are benefits from solar panels that are to our advantage, good for the environment, and wise use of natural resources like the sun.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very lease with the entire deal

Chris and the installation team were very friendly, hard working and pleasant to have in my home. Your man Ethan on the phone was incredibly friendly and showed me professionalism.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very good explanation on how to connect

Good and easy .
Good installation
Very good after sales service
Amy and Nooha very very friendly and explained all the process and very very helpful and prompt with service . Will recommend.

Melanie
MelaniePerth, WA

Professional and honest.

From first contact with Sunboost we received excellent information and service. There was a minor issue on the installation date with the inverter but they replaced it with a new one as soon as possible.

Min
MinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money.

Very pleased with the process. Staff were helpful, and willing to work within the parameters I gave them. The installers were courteous and very professional. I would recommend this company.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Easy to deal with and Installation staff are very efficient and friendly. Good price.

Good customer service.Efficient and friendly Installation team.Good price .Installation process was very easy and quick.No issues so far with company .Somuch better than Arise Solar which I have used previously.

Daljit Bhatti
Daljit BhattiSydney, NSW

Very professional services both to Hailey & Jose

Can u pls pass a BIG THANKS to Hailey whom she’s very helpful in every steps helping me
Also to Jose
Both r very friendly & answer all my questions I’ll call champions

Exceptional customer service!!!!!

Sunboost has exceptional customer service. They helped out every time I needed to ask questions without any issues. The staff are all very friendly!
Everything went extremely smooth with the installation. EI would strongly recommend Sunboost for your solar panels.

glenn e.
glenn e.Mid North Coast, NSW

6.6KW SYSTEM

Installers Dan and Blake where champions and arrived on time. Dan the boss was very informative. Sunburst phone staff were excellent and contacted regularly (nearly too much) about the process

Solar Panals Installatiion

Installation of 18 solar panels. Competitive prices and great customer service with experienced installation process in place . The whole process was above expectations. Would recommend Sunboost as provides value for money and excellent experienced installers too. The support team in place on the phone were brilliant to who checked in on a regular basis !!!

Rodney Plumb
Rodney Plumb South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great experience with my 6.6 system and my 4.4 system

I found the sunburst staff very friendly informative and helpful it was a pleasure to do business with them. This was the second solar system i have had installed and i have nothing but praise for the company and the installer of the panel's al on time and very professional in their workmanship

leanne
leannePerth, WA

New inverter installed

Our inverter was faulty so a new one has been installed at no cost to us which was good. I was happy with the technicians that came to the house but I had difficulty with understanding the sunboost rep Emma I was dealing with over the phone. She was very friendly and polite, wanted to help me but I felt more and more frustrated with trying to get my needs met due to the communication. As a person she was very kind but to deal with these problems I found it a challenge. We are now dealing with a huge bill from synergy which was sent after the problems with our faulty inverter. Wifi set up instructions provided were hard to work out

Perfect choice

great experience with sunboost, not problem at all from the begining to the installation, very smooth and puntual. all of them replay to us as soon as we expecting. thank you to all of them

Tiz
TizSydney

Perfect service

Amy was so helpful with all the internet connections with the inverter in my mobile
The installation was good and fast, not issues at all.
Clark was so nice as well

Tom Greenwell Point

System installed 2 days ago. The friendly local installer turned up as arranged, left no mess or damage, answered all my questions and installed as I requested. Has to be a 10 out of 10.
Sunboost provided the first quote and the best quote, answered all my endless questions politely and willingly. Thanks to the team and will happily recommend.

Great to have panels

I am very pleased with the service provided by Sunboost and happily give the company 5 for all their help given to me. Each contact person were very conscientious and I would recommend them again.

mitch
mitchFar West, NSW

I have now fitted four solar systems from Sunboost and haven't had a problem

Installation went smoothly although they wouldn't put on my ground mount even though the mount was stronger than the building the panels were fitted too, I could have turned my ground mount into a garden shed and it would have been ok

very satisfied

the installation was very good they were very informative and stay to do the wifi set up until it was complete.ethan was very helpful on the phone and the sales excellent

Christopher Clough
Christopher CloughMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy from A to solar!

We were looking for a good product with long life and sunboost fit that category, what happened next was the 5 star bit, from our initial contact through to after install was a lesson in customer service, any question answered in a very quick phone call or email, installation done by professionals and aftercare to make sure you know that you have always got someone to call if you need it, thank you Cody, Ethan and all the team at sunboost.

Polite and Efficient

Stress free.
Kept informed through whole process. Both sales and installation teams polite and knowledgeable. Installation team were also very tidy and efficient.
Company has followed up to ensure that we are happy with installation and to ensure we had no concerns or questions.
Happy to recommend to friends and family.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Installing Solar with Sunboost will be a game-changer!

SB228272
" We have had The Sunboost team install 9.9 kW Solar unit with 27 Trina Panels with 2 Solis 4G 5 kW Inverters to our property on the south coast NSW. The process took 8 months due to a number of setbacks but we finally had the installation team this week to install. We are awaiting the final connection with wifi setup after our electricity provider comes to certify our connection. We are so looking forward to the final paperwork being completed and thank all the Sunboost team for their assistance throughout this process. Their price was reasonable and despite delays, we will be happy with our new Solar system."

Sunboost T.Sunboost

The team was really helpful, the installers was a day early from the agreed date and Ethan was helpful in setting up the online connection. Overall the system is working and I’m happy

Athar Abbas
Athar AbbasSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Professionalism

Sunboost was recommended to me by a friend. From Sales Team (James, Johan) till installation Team, all are very friendly and professional. Installation process was very smooth. After installation, they explained the next steps. I've recommended Sunboost to 4 of my friends as well. Still to move into new house to experience the solar service. So far all good.

Gaye
Gaye

Smooth dealings from start to finish

From the first phone inquiry we made Sunboost have been efficient, knowlegable and a pleasure to deal with. The staff have all been very friendly and helpful with any queries or questions we have had. The installation team were also fantastic....very efficient, friendly and competent.