Sunboost (page 3 of 187)

4.6 (2,495)
    4.6 (2,320)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (57) · No (2,529)
    4.6 (2,648)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (83) · No (2,502)
  • Purchase Price$4,153.09
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.7 (2,379)

Too early to say .I'll know in a few months.

I had trouble with the Wi-Fi not connecting to the dongle. The help team did the best they can to sort it. A big thank you to Raymond and Emma for their patience. 10/10 for their effort :)

Good Results so Far

Install Team - Ryan, were very efficient and appeared to complete everything required ASAP, and answered our questions professionally.

Communication with the Sunboost install team and follow up Communication was/is Poor. The terms and conditions clearly state that the Customer is responsible for contacting their energy provider for Net meter install/connection, which I did. I Day later Sunboost then provided the required documentation to my energy provider, which caused a duplication of work orders, delays and no assistance from the Sunboost team!

Tony

TonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Arrived at the predetermined day & time. Was very effective and efficient with the installation and decommissioning of the old one. Very friendly and happy tradies who did the work. Pity they left dirty finger marks on the internal man hole..

Great job

The installation team were great they were polite did a neat and tidy job did Exactly what I asked Edward from Sunboost was good but he just needs to work on his communication

Goafar

Goafar

Has never been a problem

From the time of deciding to purchase our panels from Sunboost we have never had any issues. Recently I had a problem that I created and Barry helped me to rectify it and he was so nice in the process..
I truthfully cannot say anything against this company and the staff.
The product works excellently.

Mervyn

MervynSydney, NSW

As good a one would hope to expect

very easy to enquire to final quote and passed onto the next department for installation.
Installation was efficient and arrived on time plus any questions ask were answered.
After installation the clean up was good and they were proffessional.
very helpful

Sunboost Solar Panels

Great service from Ryder at Sunboost throughout process of getting solar panels
SB171989
Cannot wait for the solar panels to help reduce energy costs !!

Great to see national solar companies installing in regional areas as well

Vic

VicSydney, NSW

It's better than I expected.

Everything was fine during the installation process. Tradesmen are polite and quick. The result is better than I expected. They have inspectors come to check the job during the installation.
I'm happy with this company.

Doug

DougPerth, WA

Customer Sales Service from Tony

Tony is a good honest sales rep who is eager to assist with any of my queries and doubts. When there was a good deal, he helped me secured it by placing a deposit and he ensures me that it will be refunded if I decided not to proceed with Sunboost. After decided not to proceed, Tony was understanding with the reason I gave. He refunded my deposit with no hassle and have an email receipt confirmation that it's been refunded.

Alan

AlanMcKellar 2617, ACT

Canberra ACT Solarboost 7.5kw rooftop solar panel Installation

While it took time getting to installation, it was fast and efficient once begun. Installers managed to fit maximum panels possible for available space. Emma@sunboost gave very patient and helpful phone and email guidance re wifi/logger connection process.
System generating well.

Raj

RajMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely supportive team

Extremely supportive team. Prompt and friendly service from Sunboost. Highly recommended for solar istallation. They provided service in the timely manner. I am highly satisfied with their services and price is not high as well.

Good job done.

The guys who did the installation did a good job.very pleased with their work.the company was always ready to talk to and fix any quires. Job installed recently so far no problems.

Bal Goundar

Bal GoundarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Naomi was excellent to deal with, very intelligent, knows her stuff well

Installation was good and quick, however, the installer had made a hole in the incorrect place and shoved plastic in the hole to cover it
Naomi has raised with the installer and said they will return to fix this

FrankPerth, WA

WARNING - very bad experience with Sunboost

During the installation process my Makita cordless drill (located in a locked garage on a workbench 1 meter away from where the inverter was installed) went missing.
Sunboost was not interested.
It made for a very unpleasant experience.

Libby joy Clarke

Libby joy ClarkePerth, WA

Inverter not operational.

Rang Sunboost today and Hector assisted us in getting our inverter back to operational in a very short time. He was very clear and patient with us. Hector rang back in 90 minutes to check that our system was operating again. Thank you Hector.
Libby and Bryan, Baldivis WA

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Sevice provided by sunboost.

I got an email regarding an service error. I got in touch with Noah at Sunboost and assist me with the query for my satisfaction. Nova always obliged to help me when ever I had system issue.

SUSAN

SUSANSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Installation

Prompt and friendly service from sunboost and the solar panels installer from wagga problem was not the panels but possibly movement in the roof thanks again to both of your companies

Sunny

SunnyIllawarra, NSW

Positive Customer Service

Responsive customer service

I faced some issues with the APP one year after the installation of the solar system. Dexter, Duke and their colleagues have been very helpful in fixing the issue. I can highly recommend Sunboost!

IainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Referral Payment

I installed a 12.6 system two years ago and referred a friend with Sunboost promising a $100 referral. The friends system was completed almost two years ago and I've been emailed this company requesting payment of the referral.....but noting !! A scam it would appear. Trading Standards have been notified and I understand I'm not the first person they've done this to.

Iain

I have done so already. Refer to your sales rep called Nathan who has been emailed a few times now.

Hi Lain,
Thank you for your reply, we will look into and get back to you at the earliest.
Regards,