Sunboost (page 3 of 135)

4.6 (2,422)
    4.6 (2,262)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (35) · No (2,612)
    4.6 (2,548)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,690)
  • Purchase Price$4,260.76
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.7 (2,319)

L. Murray

L. MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

will make big differences to electricity bills

found the workers to be very professional and informative no problems with installation very good job answered all questions the installion took the day to do and we were very pleased with the outcome

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time professional work completed on time with no mess. They pre install communications were professional. On the day the installers were friendly, efficient and very professional at all times

Great value & looks good

The installation process was very simple, our meter needed changing and sunboost organised everything with our electricity company, we were kept informed via email with all the progress. We had trouble connecting it to our wifi but Barry from IT stayed on the phone the whole time was very patient and helped us every step of the way - he was great.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great system for a great price

The installers turned up on time, worked hard, cleaned up after themselves and were happy to answer all of my questions. Everything went perfectly and we have had no problems at all.

Gary Coulter

Gary CoulterPerth, WA

Installation of Solar-panels

The installers were prompt and thorough. They cleaned up after the installation of the Sun Boost system which was a seamless transaction. Highly recommend Them. The next thing I'll be looking at is a battery system.

Owner

OwnerPerth, WA

A Great Help - All fixed

Alexander was of great assistance today, whilst not fixing the problem gave me enough information to identify and solve the issue with my modem such that the WIFI dongle would once again connect to my network. He called back once I advised him via e-mail just to check all was OK.

12kw system install

Sunboost were straight forward in answering all my questions.. extremely well prices compared to other solar companies..local mackay installer was AMAZING realy professional. They where on time and worked throughout the day to complete the job. VERY HAPPY

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Upgraded Solar System

Very easy process from start to finish. I would highly recommend Sunboost to others.
Very knowledgeable and informative thru whole process.
Client portal is and excellent way of tracking thru the process

Not used

Not usedCentral Queensland, QLD

As expected

Installation process was good and guys were good. Pannels not placed all facing north as expected but OK. System has not been activated yet so waiting to see how it performs with half pannels facing South.

Kym

KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job - Excellent Customer Service

The whole process was a breeze. From first phone call to enquire about product to installation was 7 days. Prompt , courteous and excellent service. Installers were very polite and turned up exactly when they said they would. Cannot fault Sunboost product and Customer Service. I would recommend them to anyone.

Raghavendra K.

Raghavendra K.Sydney, NSW

Had an issue with the Inverter and Rachel resolved it successfully first time.

My inverter gave an alert sign on the phone app. Called Sunboost support and Rachael called me back and went through all the steps and managed to resolve the issue.
She was very patient and and knowledgeable. This review is just related to addressing the inverter alert issue and not the full installation.

One question still remains why two 5KW inverters instead of one 10kw inverter.

Terry

TerryKambah 2902, ACT

Had no problems

The crew doing the job were very friendly and answered any questions we asked.
To my knowledge there was no trouble with the installation process.
I have had no issues with the company to date.

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Service response

I had a voltage fault on my inverter which meant when the panels were at their most beneficial the inverter would stop working. Jasper had it fixed less than 24hrs later. Amazing service

service

service for fault was good and a quick response the operator was helpful and it was fixed within an acceptable time, the operator was friendly and very helpful, happy with the service

Ben MacFarlane

Ben MacFarlanePerth, WA

Great to deal with

Always informed of what was going on and on time with the installation. Talked through the best orientation of the panels and explained the operation of the inverter after it was installed

Edward

EdwardSydney, NSW

Great service support!

Excellent Service!
Very responsible and sympathetic response from Alexandre and Manoush in support services meant rectifying a problem solved quickly.

Thank you very much for providing a tremendous service relocating DCIsolators!

Eddie

Smoothly organised

The whole process was easy from our perspective, despite the roof being steep. Sunboost happily worked around the constraints we placed on them concerning when the job could be done.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great communications and a quality install job

The team made this process as easy as possible with great communication and easy processes. The installation crew turned up on time and did a great job, installing the cabling through the cavity rather than the quicker surface-mount option, so the system looks very neat. Professional result all round.

Finally its done after more than 8 weeks of waiting

There was a broken panel that needed to be returned and replaced by the installation team. Hence It took the whole day and unable to commission due to fault and the sky was getting dark. The installer had to come back next morning and it was an easy fix within an hour. It works like a breeze after that. I am happy with the workmanship.

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Great best thing we did

It seems very easy job when someone else does the installation.
The company have been great with any questions and organisations with my power company and with following up after the install