Sunboost (page 3 of 5)

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation

PeterIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Following a fault with our Inverter it was necessary to contact Sunboost as our system was still under warranty. We had Carter as our contact person. He could not have been more helpful and very polite. Always at the end of the phone (never talking to a machine which was a big plus) advising on updates & progress of service calls for our inverter issue to the final replacement. We are very happy with the outcome.

Ad

My solar going into alarm

Project number 173196 which has been handled by Carter. My solar system was regularly going into alarm and shutting down and then after a variable interval the system would come back on line. Contact was made with Carter and he investigated the cause and contacted me yesterday with a fix. The system now needs to be monitored to see it the fix is successful.

Kim B

Kim BPerth, WA

Great Service

Unit was not operating at all after a Synergy inspection. We rang Sunboost and they had a service rep out within 2 working days. He fixed the problem in short order and the panels work like a dream again now. Very happy indeed.

Alert assistance

Inverter grid over voltage alert warning
Request for assistance was answered very quickly.
Directions to reprogram inverter was supplied over the phone to resolve the alert condition.
Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable.

Pramod B M.

Pramod B M.Central West, NSW

Great product n exceptional service.

We had a recent solar installation at our place by Sunboost Solar Company.Very great n exceptional service throughout the whole installation process..Highly recommend to everybody.Great choice.Definately pleased and satisfied 100%..

Tony C.

Tony C.Perth, WA

Early days but appears very efficient

Installation process went smoothly and installers were polite and very happy to answer any concerns and questions. Carried out their work efficiently and whole process throughout really went very well. data logger was faulty and replaced within a few days and Sophie guided me effortlessly through reconnecting the WiFi logger (fairly complex) process. Happy with the results.

It’s excellent job

Help us in every step keep calling to check everything is on track , are we happy with the job Done and mostly they are polite and passionate.well done sun boost .

Kevin Linsley

Kevin LinsleyHunter Region, NSW

Good Service

Replacement Inverter was installed by J Catt Electrical and he was polite.
Service from both the Electrician and Kevin from Sunboost was excellent.
TNT couriers very also excellent to deal with.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Overall - poor customer service!!

Very slow responce to requests. Organised a warranty job but there were three no shows without even a phone call. I had to do all the chasing.

Overall - poor customer service!!

CookieSydney, NSW

Terrible customers service and installation.

Building reports states that due incorrect solar installation that my roof is leaking in our bedroom (brand new home). Photo evidence after 10-11 months and refuse to fix it. Customer service after installation was terrible and they will not respond in writing to my claims.

Cookie

Hi quote number was 98579 for install on 1.4.19 please contact me if you require further information

jules f.

jules f.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

had solar panels already and took up the offer of sunboost to help save money and use the sun for energy

The installers Joel and 2 workers where wonderful. polite, clean ( took away there mess) worked as a tema and came at the correct time after giving me a welcome call the day before. Would totally recommend them for installation at any time.

This is excellent

Installation process was pretty easy. Xavier was very helpful before and during installation .
Zara was excellent with the app installation , she guided me through the fine details . She was very helpful.

Matthew D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't count on Sunboost for warranty

I informed Sunboost of a faulty system over a month ago. One of the isolators has stopped working. Since contacting the company they have given me the run around. They simply have not been able to organise an electrician to inspect and replace the faulty part. Such delays and fobbing off customers is unacceptable. I can not recommend Sunboost.

SteveCentral West, NSW

3 months for nothing but a busted roof

Hi Steve,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while dealing with Sunboost. We kindly request you to help us with your project number and we assure we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

re refund

peter schulz 234373
I have contacted [name removed] and [name removed] re my cancellation due to urgent medical that I had to cancel my order and ask for the deposit of $200 to be returned result no email phone call or deposit back why
I will not give you a rating until you contact me as I must give you a rating to sent this I will go half way

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Dealt with my warranty claim quickly and efficiently.

My system partially failed after 18 months, Sunboost dealt with the claim efficiently and quickly. As an aside their engineer was charming and turned up on time and at a time to suit me. Very impressed,

First Class!!

The entire pre and post sales process was effortless. The install went smoothly and quick and the communication process throughout was excellent. Great work and effort by all the team. Definitely would recommend Sunboost as your solar install specialist.

Jay Shah

Jay ShahSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

We had an issue with the switch which was moving to off position frequently. Whenever I phoned the Sunboost service number, Monika from Service group responded almost immediately. After doing couple of diagnosis checks, Monika organised for an electrician to come to our place to find and resolve the issue. The issue seems to have been resolved at this stage. I sincerely thank Monika and Sunboost for excellent customer service in addressing and resolving the issue with our solar system Sunboost installed in December 2018.

Good job

Morgan did a good job on our ineverter. Everything done good. Recommended this sunboost solar. We save a lot of money from the solar. Thank you morgan and thank you sunboost. Good job everyone.

Dhrupal

DhrupalSydney, NSW

Good experience

Good service by installation good product and really good service with friendly staff thanks for helping
Nice to have a good solar panel when ever i call them always help me

Victor S.Sunboost