Sunboost (page 3 of 4)

• Return Claim MadeYes (67) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (29) · No (35)
  • Purchase Price$4,100.85
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Tony WongSydney, NSW

very helpful

installation very smooth good job. company is good. Michelle, Marie and Flex very helpfully in near future anyone I know want solar power I will introduce to this company, thank you.

thank you.

SteveCentral West, NSW

3 months for nothing but a busted roof

Hi Steve,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while dealing with Sunboost. We kindly request you to help us with your project number and we assure we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Dealt with my warranty claim quickly and efficiently.

My system partially failed after 18 months, Sunboost dealt with the claim efficiently and quickly. As an aside their engineer was charming and turned up on time and at a time to suit me. Very impressed,

First Class!!

The entire pre and post sales process was effortless. The install went smoothly and quick and the communication process throughout was excellent. Great work and effort by all the team. Definitely would recommend Sunboost as your solar install specialist.

3 months later

Got a quote and it sounded great so paid my deposit over the phone there and then because sales man was very pushy about it. Have had to chase them up every step of the way every time they would say something like it has only just come to my desk. Its been 3 months and it’s still not producing electricity.
Installer said that they could not fit all the panels on our roof and they will refund me for the 1 panel, they have only offered me $40 refund that’s a joke $4000 system and one panel is worth $40. If I knew that I would have made them put it on the other side of my roof.

jarryd m.
jarryd m.

Quote no :141901

Dhrupal

DhrupalSydney, NSW

Good experience

Good service by installation good product and really good service with friendly staff thanks for helping
Nice to have a good solar panel when ever i call them always help me

Hounded

I was going too be getting solar panels from u but I have decided not too I kept getting calls from him pressuring me bout referrals and then he tells me one thing then he tells me another I am over it

christine

christineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The staff have been very good and the company has addressed any issue that has arisen. They have acted promptly when i have contacted the company. I look ford to recommending this company

Raagi

RaagiSydney, NSW

Very good customer service & prompt action

Installation process is quite easy.....
Staff is very friendly & helpful..
They explained everything......
I had some issues after installation
After my email they take action very prompt..
It’s very impressive..
I would recommend to my family & friends..

Excellent Warranty Service

Monika was sensational. My solar inverter had errors for months and Monika talked me through how to change the inverter setting to fix it via the telephone. Simple and easy. Peter.

Kashif B.

Kashif B.Molonglo Valley 2611, ACT

Super smooth process

Monika (service consultant) was excellent,she kept in constant contact with me over a very minor issue with data logger. she corresponded with me via e-mail and phone and text. Monika was very helpful and organised everything.
Robert from Sales was also great. He has been always around for any queries that a first timer could have. Very easily accessible, even after the sale was signed. He gave me a quote, that i never cross checked and so far i am happy that i have got a best deal. :)

A great experience, getting solar system installed from sunboost. I do not hesitate in promoting sunboost, as good company to buy solar panels.

AsitSydney, NSW

False information by the sales team and they always say they think for the customer, which is a false promise

Asit

The 5.1kW system generates 3 + kW on a perfect sunny day and a total of 15Kw or less per day. Hope I will get a solution from the team.

Ad

Very happy with the installation of my solar very professional and would recommend them to my friends.they did the install in a great time where very friendly.thanks again sunboost.look forward to receiving my $100 bonus

Christina

ChristinaBrisbane

Adam did very well, quick and efficient

I think Adam did a good job at explaining everything to me and was very efficient
In getting me through the process. Patient, efficient and knowledgeable is the words I would describe him as being. Thank you Adam

dustinIllawarra, NSW

excelleny service bye moni she monika went above her call of duty to get the results

the product failed but moni had replacement part installed inverter was faulty now is all working well over all service has been fine at times I have been stressed out but moni has assured me it will be repaired monio has done very well

dustin

very well done monika should be more people like moni in this costumer service moni went above and beyond thank you moni

good service

the service was very fast and great. contractor was very informative. Zara at customer service was very helpful.I highly recomend sunboost and will be up grading my system soon. Cheers Sunboost.

Keith  C.

Keith C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple process made easy by the staff

The installation was very good follow up service when the inverter was faulty was a bit second rate but got there in the end the tech support was fantastic very thorough thank you to Kevin in relation to project 80216

GGP

GGPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great system 6.6Kw very productive

Easy install by the installers great system producing alot of power. Install not up to Aust standard but was rectified by the electrical installer the next day after i complained.

Colleen

ColleenSydney, NSW

Service

Keep going off grid but service handles it straight away working good the installers were nice and done quickly before the time I was told and I have already save money

Perfect experience great work eward & Adam

Panels installed correctly but didn’t received wifi stick which Edward and Adam sort things out and arrange for that. Costumer service was really good . Appreciate you help ,thank you mate