Sunboost (page 3 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (121)
  • Purchase Price$7,584.73

erika

erikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Aggressive sales tactics

I just wanted information about their solar products in order to make an informed purchase. This was hard to get without depositing $100. Waste of 25 minutes on the phone.

not happy!

pushy people and wanted me to buy the biggest system without even knowing my house cost and people in it, not even offered someone to come out to the house before hand... pushed hard for a $100 deposit before they would send a quote though.... still waiting for my refund and its been almost a month.....would not recommended

mick
mick

how about you refund me my $100 before i go to the ombudsman!

AmbiexxCanberra Central 2602, ACT

No communication

Tried to cancel my solar panels and get my deposit back. I spoke to 2 different people with Indian sounding accents who were very hard to understand and would not give me any answers kept pressing that I should just put the order on hold but would not transfer me through to management.

192821

Tony T.Sydney, NSW

Wouldn't recommend

Was quoted for seraphim panels from sunboost. Installers came with astronergy panels. Called up Eric, and he says these panels are better. Asked for seraphim specifically. Now its too late to even get it changed. Asked me to reply to his email than im okay with the panels. Tried to convince me about the panels. What a waste of time. Very disappointed. Would've 10/10 if everything was done as accordingly.

Tony T.

188799, made me sign a revised quotation after not telling me the panels are changed

Hi Tony,
Thanks for the reply. We will be looking into it at the earliest.

Would not recommend!

Put a deposit with Sunboost end of December.
It was such an effort with communication from beginning till the end. It was to the point where i was getting so frustrated. I was going from one person to another person to another.
Had to constantly call to find out when installation would happen, had to email paper work to multiple people. I also got a Google mini free as a special to sign up with sunboost, after completion of the solar panels it took a further 2 months to follow up on receiving it.
Installation was great and professional.
Would definitely not recommend this company ever again.

QIN
QIN

my quotation number is 14890

Ad

Installers not up to par

It cost me $300 to have existing 2year old solar system removed. Advised installers it was to be relocated to another property. Instead of unclipping the panels, they cut every cable rendering the system useless. I now have to pay to dispose of the panels. Upon instalation, they cut one of the brackets too short, so one panel is not fully supported.

Ken
Ken

193934

Nameer

NameerSydney, NSW

Installer not organise

Sunboost stand off them installer more the customer installer didn't show up on the booking day l've to take another unpaid day off from work waiting for them and they don't cover my lost by discount the invoice.

Hi Nameer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused while dealing with us. We request you kindly share your quotation number with us and we assure you that we will get back to you with a solution to your query.

Andrew T.

Andrew T.Sydney, NSW

Decietful company

Rukus Z.

Rukus Z.Perth, WA

They lost a customer because they lied.

I'd like to say scammers.... But I don't think they're actually scammers. Just dishonest people trying to get your money. Asked them if they were India and they said NO.

Pwil

PwilToukley

Long drawn out affair. Had to contact relentlessly

Peta

PetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forget it

Paid my deposit in Jan - still waiting for them to contact me for installation. Contacted me initially when asked for all the required details ie copy of a recent invoice and a photo of my meter box. Supplied all that and now haven’t heard from them again - they don’t even answer their emails. Am thinking of contacting consumer affairs, ACC, Alan Border, and lodging a charge of fraud with the police.

Racist Ronnie

After almost 2 years of asking this business to stop contacting me, I finally received the mother of all calls.

I told Ronnie to bugger off, I’ve had multiple Ronnies phone me, all Indian sounding.
I said I’m not buying from them and stop calling me or I will file a harassment complaint.

He called me a stupid white dog and he’s going to F my mum and my daughter, and hung up.

2nd time I’ve had to put a negative review and they still don’t listen.

CookieSydney, NSW

Terrible customers service and installation.

Building reports states that due incorrect solar installation that my roof is leaking in our bedroom (brand new home). Photo evidence after 10-11 months and refuse to fix it. Customer service after installation was terrible and they will not respond in writing to my claims.

Cookie

Hi quote number was 98579 for install on 1.4.19 please contact me if you require further information

Steer clear!

Paid my deposit and entered into a contract last December. Tried to cancel in March after little contact and no installation. After several requests for a refund of deposit, they persuaded me to go ahead, with a discount and promised installation within a fortnight. Due to complicated installation, they quoted an extra - fixed - $600, which I accepted. Three weeks later, with still no installation, they called seeking a further $1400. Of course, I refused and they have now cancelled the contract.

Original quote no was 153320

Tammy

Note to readers. Jessica did not contact me again and I have now had my deposit refunded.

Customer service

My rating is on the customer service. I received a call from Justin who called from Sydney and judged me for getting enquiries for no reason. From the day i asked for quotation to the day i have my solar panels installed are already 10days. He was late in reaching me not to mention calling me off peak period disturbing me, he actually used a very rude tone to a customer. You would not want to trust anything he said and he indirectly imply to sunboost.

JakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunboost have the worst level of customer service you can experience

- There is an obvious communication barrier
- call quality is extremely poor,
- they have a lack of understanding of their products and processes
- Low level of intelligence to assist customers
- don’t answer calls (once you pay your deposit to have to block your number so they answer).
- the last person hung up on me when I asked to speak to a manager for the above reasons.
Just once I would like to speak to a person with the intelligence to assist.

DavidNorthern Region, NSW

Shonky

Payed $200 up front, supposed to be installed 4th April, haven't heard from them and have gone with Arise Solar who has been no fuss! we didn't get our money back either after sending email to request a refund! beware of these dodgy people!

Darren Gabbe

Darren GabbeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Going under the name Green Value Solar

Absolutely terrible service. Power keeps tripping to the house after rain. The inverter is a Goodwe who won't accept their equipment is faulty. Now they are telling us that we have to change our meterboard. 2 independent electricians say that it's not the board. Everything was ok unroll we had heavy rain for the first time in months. Now the solar power system keeps shutting down the power to the house. It is a costly piece of roof decoration with a huge ugly box on the front of our house that is switched off doing nothing. These installers are useless when it comes to actual fault diagnoses and they all keep passing the buck. Looks like it's time to call Energy Safe and the ACCC. Enough is enough

GrantMetropolitan Adelaide, SA