Sunboost (page 3 of 51)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (491)
  • Purchase Price$4,162.13
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Jeremy

JeremyPerth, WA

Looks good after 4 days

Installed 6.6kW System with 18 Trina 370 W panels and 5 kW Growatt Inverter with wifi stick included.
I thought the price was very reasonable.
Panel Installation went off without a hitch.
Installers were polite and didn't leave any mess.
After initial mix up with needing a scissor lift to install, everything so far seems fine.
The app is good once logged in.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Pretty good so far.

Panel installation good, only issue, no wi-fi dongle but received quickly by post. The dongle paperwork was pretty useless. Helpful staff explained the process and got the system running quickly.

Perfect advise and installation

Installed 8kw Growath and Trina Panels. Working perfectly. Great installers. Curtis was excellent with his knowledge and coordination. Generating over 40Kwh daily. Recommend Sunboost to anyone. Well done guys. Thanks.

ammie

HGH injections and bull us please reply back to you should have the inner gard mount trying to find out if I could get these in gravel road Devonport how to get

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Great service from original sales contact through to post-installation follow up. Installer were on time and efficient, including cleaning up and giving instruction on the inverter unit. Looking forward to reduced electricity bills.

Lyn C.

Lyn C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service Lucy ,

Happy with the service, Lucy was very helpful with setting up and patient and polite. The panel installation was straightforward and I have found dealing with Sunboost to be professional at all times.p

Great job

Panel installation was good. No issues.
Everything went smoothly including a refund on 2 panels when they wouldn't fit on the roof. Waiting to see what our next electricty bill will be.

Yeti

YetiCentral Queensland, QLD

Great system and overall product

The initial stages of quotes and acceptance were smooth and fast. Scheduling and time for install was a little slower than I anticipated, however I understand they sre very busy. Installation by a contractor was my biggest issue. The contractor was less than helpful and rude. Sunboost, however dealt with the matter very promptly and efficiently.
I had trouble setting up the WiFi connection on the inverter and the app. Duke was great with his knowledge and assistance in helping me with this. Now it is all up and running as was discussed at the start.
Very good.

Lena

LenaIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Amy customer service

Fixed problems that were there still waiting to see system benefits before being convinced protruding metal from roof slightly detract from looks broken tiles needed replacing after work by techs

Jane T.

Jane T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WiFi stick

Difficult to set up, the WiFi stick would not connect, was frustrating when I wasn't listened to, explaining the stick was not working , in the end we got a new one after having to repeat the same thing over and over. Evan with the new stick I had to argue with internet company for a new modem and buy a extender, very frustrating
Would like to thank Lucy for her patience and helping us through this

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Quick and efficient service

Staff were courteous, quick and efficient. Peter kept us in the loop.
The installation crew were polite, introduced themselves and tidied up.
The sparky was very knowledgeable and personable.
The company followed up to check we were happy.
Would recommend to others!

Sunboost's professionalism

Sunboost personnel was good to deal with, very professional, and answered my questions. The installation date was a challenge to arrange as the address was in regional NSW. The installation itself was a fuss-free exercise, being completed in half a day. The installer was friendly, and informative. Left the site neat and tidy.

Help with internet connection

Amy was patient and helpful with the internet connection. At first I found it lengthy and kept putting it off but with Amy's help it was done quickly and easily.

Good value system!

The whole team was always professional and polite...
I think some of the guys behind the phones need a little more time in the field to understand the nuances of the industry, however i am pleased with the overall product and service!

This is great

The process was Easy, No issue with the company. After payment was confirmed, Sunboost has taken care of the installation and kept us updated. It has been a god experience working with the company.