Sunboost (page 3 of 22)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (530)
  • Purchase Price$4,168.06

Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic solar

easy process for team as they removed old system prior to new solar system,
and no issues to date and hopefully wont.
was also impressed with the solis phone app for
easy access to view sun input.

Anna Todd
Anna ToddSouth East Queensland, QLD

It works!

Installation was just fine and everything works as it should. The Solis monitoring manuals provided were difficult to read and understand but after contacting Sunboost's service team everything was resolved ok.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great did as they said got the process moving and installed sooner than I ecpected

It was good , they said pictures as it's my investment property looks like a very professional job and they also sent me warranty details , easy installation process from beginning to end

Mitch
Mitch Western Australia

Efficiency is great

Solar panels have been great and efficient, customer service not to bad either , my wifi doesn’t seem to want to work at the moment , but with the help of hector we are making progress , great product though =] and Thankyou hector for the assistance

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Sunboost...no crap!!!

My experience with the Sunboost mob was terrific! I rang the phone number advertised on TV and David organised the install and Danny did all the paperwork and got the system hooked up to the network. My hookup was easy and now I benefit from the energy generated on my roof. I rang Sunboost because my friend had her system from Sunboost and it works great for her as well.
My only downside was that the electrician who wired the panels to the meter board was messy and left wire offcuts on the paving under the meter box.

It was good

Didn’t have any issues very helpful I had no problem at all it was very easy to deal with her she explained everything very well I’m really happy with this company I can recommend this company to anyone with please

JenCentral Queensland, QLD

DODGEY INVOICING

Please be very wary. The sales person was dealing with a family member, and taking advantage of their limited understanding on contracts. They wanted pictures of meter boxes and roof and on that basis they sent through a contract that was titled invoice. Whatever happened to doing a written quote first. After discussions with sales person the installer came to inspect, and another invoice / contract was sent for signing. The representative for Sunboost did not want to put in writing in the contract any specific date for completion, and did not do so. Extremely pushy sales person.

Please read, and understand all clauses of your contract because this company will take every opportunity to not take responsibility for failure to supply.

Rhino
RhinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service , neat install

Easy to deal with, great price, good communication, install neat and tidy.

I would recommend sun boost to anyone thinking of solar install.

9.9 kw system with Solis inverters and 30 panels

It’s perfect

Good job no problems went in fast and is good no problems with the company or the way that they sold it was good at the following work was good

Travis
TravisCentral, SA

not happy they couldn't take my old panels down they are not in direct sunlight can't get the app working

Same as above no communication between two parties not sure I can get full use from the panels I hope they will produce enough energy for what I signed up for

Very professional

The whole process was made simple by the sales and installation teams.
Installation was seamless and completed in the time frame that I was given by a very polite and professional installation team.

Planet lover..
Planet lover..North Queensland, QLD

Great look Elegant

Sunboost Solar Trina Panels look
Impressive.
We are very happy with the Installer
Reece Steel from Townsville.
Professional courteous reliable service.
Sunboost team are very happy to answer any queries offering options to suit your needs.
Great value for money.

Great Service

Excellent service by the installers
Fantastic support from Justin & Duke at Sunboost
Have no hesitation in recommending Sunboost to family and friends
Hopefully I can save some money and do my bit for the environment.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Struggled a bit at first due to trouble shooting issues but the staff were polite and patient and helped to solve all issues promptly. Would definitely recommend. Installation was easy and technicians were polite

Jeremy
JeremyPerth, WA

Looks good after 4 days

Installed 6.6kW System with 18 Trina 370 W panels and 5 kW Growatt Inverter with wifi stick included.
I thought the price was very reasonable.
Panel Installation went off without a hitch.
Installers were polite and didn't leave any mess.
After initial mix up with needing a scissor lift to install, everything so far seems fine.
The app is good once logged in.

Pretty good so far.

Panel installation good, only issue, no wi-fi dongle but received quickly by post. The dongle paperwork was pretty useless. Helpful staff explained the process and got the system running quickly.

Perfect advise and installation

Installed 8kw Growath and Trina Panels. Working perfectly. Great installers. Curtis was excellent with his knowledge and coordination. Generating over 40Kwh daily. Recommend Sunboost to anyone. Well done guys. Thanks.

ammie

HGH injections and bull us please reply back to you should have the inner gard mount trying to find out if I could get these in gravel road Devonport how to get

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great service from original sales contact through to post-installation follow up. Installer were on time and efficient, including cleaning up and giving instruction on the inverter unit. Looking forward to reduced electricity bills.

Lyn C.
Lyn C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service Lucy ,

Happy with the service, Lucy was very helpful with setting up and patient and polite. The panel installation was straightforward and I have found dealing with Sunboost to be professional at all times.p

Great job

Panel installation was good. No issues.
Everything went smoothly including a refund on 2 panels when they wouldn't fit on the roof. Waiting to see what our next electricty bill will be.

Yeti
YetiCentral Queensland, QLD

Great system and overall product

The initial stages of quotes and acceptance were smooth and fast. Scheduling and time for install was a little slower than I anticipated, however I understand they sre very busy. Installation by a contractor was my biggest issue. The contractor was less than helpful and rude. Sunboost, however dealt with the matter very promptly and efficiently.
I had trouble setting up the WiFi connection on the inverter and the app. Duke was great with his knowledge and assistance in helping me with this. Now it is all up and running as was discussed at the start.
Very good.

Lena
LenaIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Amy customer service

Fixed problems that were there still waiting to see system benefits before being convinced protruding metal from roof slightly detract from looks broken tiles needed replacing after work by techs

Quick and efficient service

Staff were courteous, quick and efficient. Peter kept us in the loop.
The installation crew were polite, introduced themselves and tidied up.
The sparky was very knowledgeable and personable.
The company followed up to check we were happy.
Would recommend to others!

Help with internet connection

Amy was patient and helpful with the internet connection. At first I found it lengthy and kept putting it off but with Amy's help it was done quickly and easily.