Sunboost (page 3 of 32)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (470)
  • Purchase Price$4,193.85
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Quick and efficient service

Staff were courteous, quick and efficient. Peter kept us in the loop.
The installation crew were polite, introduced themselves and tidied up.
The sparky was very knowledgeable and personable.
The company followed up to check we were happy.
Would recommend to others!

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Help with internet connection

Amy was patient and helpful with the internet connection. At first I found it lengthy and kept putting it off but with Amy's help it was done quickly and easily.

Good value system!

The whole team was always professional and polite...
I think some of the guys behind the phones need a little more time in the field to understand the nuances of the industry, however i am pleased with the overall product and service!

This is great

The process was Easy, No issue with the company. After payment was confirmed, Sunboost has taken care of the installation and kept us updated. It has been a god experience working with the company.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Jamie

JamieHunter Region, NSW

Installation complete still waiting to use it

Very happy with quote process. Very quick to get to the install process after deposit was paid. Installation Process was well done. The guys got in and got it all installed in great time. Looks great, very nice and neat. Just waiting to have it switched on and away we go.

Ian

IanChapman 2611, ACT

Sunboost made it easy

Sunboost was very knowledgeable on the solar products being offered and the end to end installation process required. The personnel covering the sale, install and post install follow up were very professional and easy to deal with.

Richard Adams

Richard AdamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied with the service

Installation process fine. Only concern bieng time between delivery and installation , I didn't have a secure storage place .
Staff were all polite , helpful and efficient.
My overall experience was positive.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

So far, so good

Installation was smooth. I had alot of questions which the installers answered with patience and understanding. No mess left behind, professional, neat and tidy crew. So far, so good. Thanks

William

WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Installation

Sunboost sent two young fellows to install our system. They were good blokes , taking care to wear soft shoes on our roof. They did a great job, thank you guys.

Great Value

Some delays getting the PV setup installed, but overall very happy. Panels were upgraded after the contract was signed (legitimate upgrade from Astronergy to Trina) due to supply issues which was great. The installers were professional and made time to get the safety paperwork and reviews in place before the work. Good Sales follow-up from Thomas and WiFi setup support from Duke. 3rd time using sunboost and planning on using again on a 4th property

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Solar upgrade

Solar upgrade Western Australia

Solar Upgrade

I needed to upgrade my 10year old system
Sunboost was very helpful in helping me choose a system that would cover our power needs.
Panel installation process was excellent.
Follow-up was excellent

Charlotte

CharlotteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience

Lucy help checked my solis home and confirmed it is working well. She also help me reset my password and guided me on how to install the solis home to my hubby mobile.

Very happy

Crack appeared on siso switch cover rang Andrew it was fixed within two days unfortunately it was out of warranty by four months so had to pay all in all it needed to be replaced very happy the way the solar system is working

Sal A

Sal ACentral, SA

Great install and customer support

Thanks Lucy!! You’ve been so helpful and patient I really appreciate it:). Now I can track my Solis data. All seems great so far with our 6.6 kw system. Install was really good - no dramas and we are happy thus far.

John Devine

John DevinePerth, WA

Glad it is all installed looking forward to the benefits

The total installation of the system went well due to the efficiency of the team of installers.
There were a couple of problems which were overcome due to the Sunboost staff both those on site and those in the office.
Particular thanks to Justin, Melvin, Craig and the very helpful and understanding Sophie in the office. On site they were all good but in particular Mr Patel the electrician.
I thank you all for your calmness and understanding.