Sunboost (page 3 of 20)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (479)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (479)
  • Purchase Price$4,163.52
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Lyn C.
Lyn C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service Lucy ,

Happy with the service, Lucy was very helpful with setting up and patient and polite. The panel installation was straightforward and I have found dealing with Sunboost to be professional at all times.p

Great job

Panel installation was good. No issues.
Everything went smoothly including a refund on 2 panels when they wouldn't fit on the roof. Waiting to see what our next electricty bill will be.

Yeti
YetiCentral Queensland, QLD

Great system and overall product

The initial stages of quotes and acceptance were smooth and fast. Scheduling and time for install was a little slower than I anticipated, however I understand they sre very busy. Installation by a contractor was my biggest issue. The contractor was less than helpful and rude. Sunboost, however dealt with the matter very promptly and efficiently.
I had trouble setting up the WiFi connection on the inverter and the app. Duke was great with his knowledge and assistance in helping me with this. Now it is all up and running as was discussed at the start.
Very good.

Lena
LenaIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Amy customer service

Fixed problems that were there still waiting to see system benefits before being convinced protruding metal from roof slightly detract from looks broken tiles needed replacing after work by techs

Quick and efficient service

Staff were courteous, quick and efficient. Peter kept us in the loop.
The installation crew were polite, introduced themselves and tidied up.
The sparky was very knowledgeable and personable.
The company followed up to check we were happy.
Would recommend to others!

Help with internet connection

Amy was patient and helpful with the internet connection. At first I found it lengthy and kept putting it off but with Amy's help it was done quickly and easily.

Good value system!

The whole team was always professional and polite...
I think some of the guys behind the phones need a little more time in the field to understand the nuances of the industry, however i am pleased with the overall product and service!

This is great

The process was Easy, No issue with the company. After payment was confirmed, Sunboost has taken care of the installation and kept us updated. It has been a god experience working with the company.

Jamie
JamieHunter Region, NSW

Installation complete still waiting to use it

Very happy with quote process. Very quick to get to the install process after deposit was paid. Installation Process was well done. The guys got in and got it all installed in great time. Looks great, very nice and neat. Just waiting to have it switched on and away we go.

Richard Adams
Richard AdamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied with the service

Installation process fine. Only concern bieng time between delivery and installation , I didn't have a secure storage place .
Staff were all polite , helpful and efficient.
My overall experience was positive.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

So far, so good

Installation was smooth. I had alot of questions which the installers answered with patience and understanding. No mess left behind, professional, neat and tidy crew. So far, so good. Thanks

William
WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Installation

Sunboost sent two young fellows to install our system. They were good blokes , taking care to wear soft shoes on our roof. They did a great job, thank you guys.

Great Value

Some delays getting the PV setup installed, but overall very happy. Panels were upgraded after the contract was signed (legitimate upgrade from Astronergy to Trina) due to supply issues which was great. The installers were professional and made time to get the safety paperwork and reviews in place before the work. Good Sales follow-up from Thomas and WiFi setup support from Duke. 3rd time using sunboost and planning on using again on a 4th property

Solar upgrade
Solar upgrade Western Australia

Solar Upgrade

I needed to upgrade my 10year old system
Sunboost was very helpful in helping me choose a system that would cover our power needs.
Panel installation process was excellent.
Follow-up was excellent

Charlotte
CharlotteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience

Lucy help checked my solis home and confirmed it is working well. She also help me reset my password and guided me on how to install the solis home to my hubby mobile.

Sal A
Sal ACentral, SA

Great install and customer support

Thanks Lucy!! You’ve been so helpful and patient I really appreciate it:). Now I can track my Solis data. All seems great so far with our 6.6 kw system. Install was really good - no dramas and we are happy thus far.

John Devine
John DevinePerth, WA

Glad it is all installed looking forward to the benefits

The total installation of the system went well due to the efficiency of the team of installers.
There were a couple of problems which were overcome due to the Sunboost staff both those on site and those in the office.
Particular thanks to Justin, Melvin, Craig and the very helpful and understanding Sophie in the office. On site they were all good but in particular Mr Patel the electrician.
I thank you all for your calmness and understanding.

Jacki
JackiSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO FAR SO GOOD

We experienced no problems during panel installation and the installers were polite and efficient.
We have to date had no complaints or issues with Sunboost and they seem to have done a professional job.

Timothy R.
Timothy R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good experience

The installation of the solar panels was really easy. We needed brackets added to our roof which was an extra cost. But installation team were great. Explained themselves well and punctual

David
DavidSydney, NSW

1st point of contact from company was Janet. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. She accommodated our needs and requests.
The installers were punctual and professional.
‘Ebi’ the electrician lead installation team without fault.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

great service and money in my pocket

The chosen panels have not only paid for my electricity, but the credits covered my night usage as well as given me money back and saved the environ,ment over 6 trips to Melbourne in less than 6 months

Disgruntled
DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the solar

Have been enjoying the benefits of what the solar is producing although appears to be some discrepancy between the Solis Sunboost App & that of AGLs mobile app on usage & solar energy earned/used. AGL shows lower levels? Apart from that no regrets & would recommend.

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

I wish I could have installed it earlier.

The panels were installed without any glitches. The company personnel were courteous and friendly.
They went about doing their work methodically and I did not encounter any issues with them and all ended towards the afternoon.

Spindel
Spindel

Ver happy with solar.

I had difficulty setting up the wifi, I spoke with Duke and he was so helpful and professional and not to mention patient. Excellent service and a credit to the company.

MJR
MJRSydney, NSW

My review is based on my personal experience.