Sunboost (page 3 of 150)

4.9 (2,124)
    4.8 (1,997)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (45) · No (2,112)
    4.9 (2,232)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (71) · No (2,095)
  • Purchase Price$4,114.36
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,023)

Quick and easy solve to the issue!

The alarm light was on and I was so worried it wouldn't be fixed over the call, however Jasper was so helpful with his directions in what to do and now it's working perfectly fine!

Bake

BakeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The whole process was top notch from Mark the salesman, The installer was very neat workmanship spot on.
I had a small problem and Diana sorted it out, very pleased I went with Sun Boost.

john

johnSydney, NSW

Perfect

The job was great.
No issue at all.
I will try to refer more friends to use your services if they require solar pannel in the future.
Thanks for the great job you have done.

Amazing job

Maintenance procedure was of high standard.
I was not even remembering about the periodic cleaning & maintenance but Diana just reminded me through email and over phone about the it. She also explained to me about the importance of periodic servicing and cleaning of the solar panel unit. I have never had any issues with the company.

LEE

LEEIllawarra, NSW

Excellent to deal Excellent system

Quick and easy installation , great service, massive change in bill , sometimes no bill or in credit. Not the cheapest but if u buy cheap except cheap. There stuff is great

Evo

Evo

Professional team and tidy installation

I don’t normally write reviews but felt compelled to provide feedback to Sunboost Solar for the professional solar installation performed at our home. The team of installers carried out the installation without any fuss and answered all questions I had regarding the solar. I chose Sunboost Solar based on the reviews it had received and I was not disappointed. Well done Sunboost..

Rob Hendra

Rob HendraSydney, NSW

After-sales service

We recently had to remove half of the solar panels to allow our roofer to replace the roof. Carter (service department) has been courteous in replying to my numerous emails & phones calls. Through his persistent we finally got a reasonable quote to remove the panels.
It has been a pleasure doing business with Sunboost & we will highly recommend their service to any potential buyers.

Radwan SaeedSydney, NSW

Prompt Response

Radwan Saeed

Please check uploaded file to prove installations of solar panels.

Colleen

ColleenHunter Region, NSW

Great work!

Great bunch of guys that did install, very helpful and polite and answered all our questions. Easy to deal with company, always got back straight away to give feedback and kept up to date with dates of installation.

Professional from A to Z

They surprised me with the quick approval process and the installation has occurred just one week after signing the quote. I have addressed one minor installation issue and they fixed it at the same day.. Great company and professional communication skills. Recommend

Outstanding Customer Service

Delivery and installation of my new panels was done on time.
It was such a smooth process from the moment I made a call to the sales department to installation. I received regular updates from their customer service team and I am extremely happy with the level of service I received from each department. Thank you so much Sunboost and can’t wait to see the savings on my electricity bills

Frank

FrankSouth East Queensland, QLD

Arrived on time professional work completed on time with no mess. They pre install communications were professional. On the day the installers were friendly, efficient and very professional at all times

Great value & looks good

The installation process was very simple, our meter needed changing and sunboost organised everything with our electricity company, we were kept informed via email with all the progress. We had trouble connecting it to our wifi but Barry from IT stayed on the phone the whole time was very patient and helped us every step of the way - he was great.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great system for a great price

The installers turned up on time, worked hard, cleaned up after themselves and were happy to answer all of my questions. Everything went perfectly and we have had no problems at all.

Very good so far

From the beginning Very good to deal with. From quoting to installing to connecting to wifi. Jasper was particularly helpful. Returned calls and the installation process was easy. I would recommend solar boost

Gary Coulter

Gary CoulterPerth, WA

Installation of Solar-panels

The installers were prompt and thorough. They cleaned up after the installation of the Sun Boost system which was a seamless transaction. Highly recommend Them. The next thing I'll be looking at is a battery system.

Owner

OwnerPerth, WA

A Great Help - All fixed

Alexander was of great assistance today, whilst not fixing the problem gave me enough information to identify and solve the issue with my modem such that the WIFI dongle would once again connect to my network. He called back once I advised him via e-mail just to check all was OK.

12kw system install

Sunboost were straight forward in answering all my questions.. extremely well prices compared to other solar companies..local mackay installer was AMAZING realy professional. They where on time and worked throughout the day to complete the job. VERY HAPPY

Kym

KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job - Excellent Customer Service

The whole process was a breeze. From first phone call to enquire about product to installation was 7 days. Prompt , courteous and excellent service. Installers were very polite and turned up exactly when they said they would. Cannot fault Sunboost product and Customer Service. I would recommend them to anyone.

Wonderful and Prompt Service from the Team at Sunboost

The installation process was very professional and the staff were excellent at their job.

The technical support staff that I have dealt with being Alexander & Barry were both efficient and prompt and easy to contact. We did have a problem with the inverter but it was rectified in a timely manner.