Sunboost (page 4 of 149)

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.7 (1,735)
    4.5 (1,723)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (36) · No (1,891)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (57) · No (1,867)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,794.42 (872)

Francis

Francis

Great product excellent service

I’m very happy with my new solar system It looks great and produces a lot of power, the service from the Sun Boost team was excellent a big thank you to Miles he goes above and beyond he’s a asset to Sun Boost..

Vas

VasAmaroo 2914, ACT

Setting up the solar power App.

The panel installation went smoothly.
The help desk was contacted regarding the setting up of the App (Ticket SB194866). Hailey & Yashil helped me. Hailey had to ring me three times and was very prompt with the appointment. They were both very courteous, helpful and had service to customer at heart. The App was set up at the end.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Looking forward to my future electricity bills .

It only took the 4 men four hours to install my solar panels . They arrived early, set up all their gear . Asked me a few questions & off they went & got the job done . Didn’t leave any mess laying around. It was a very quick & easy job & I’m looking forward to seeing how much we save . I thought they would help set the app & show me how to use it , but are are only the installers . Great job done . I couldn’t believe how reasonably priced they were.

Grid Over Voltage Fault

I recently received several text messages alerting me to a fault with the Inverter on our 6.6kw system.
Sunboost was contacted and I spoke with Kevin. Kevin was extremely helpful and talked me through the steps required to remedy the fault. He showed great patience and also knew what he was talking about.
VERY HELPFUL

John Eccleshall

John EccleshallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First rate quality product, installation and after sales service customer ID 138452

One of the main reasons for choosing Sunboost from several other suppliers I contacted was there very quick response and quote. Everything went well on their side but we did have a hiccup with SA power and the meter number. The panel installation was trouble free and everything worked first time and full output was available even on less than optimum sunshine.

I needed to contact support for a couple of inverter adjustments and each time the response was exceptional. Each time KEVIN (he sure is a lot of patience!) talked me through the settings and everything worked first time.

Sandy Quinn

Sandy QuinnSydney, NSW

Best choice I have made

Panel install was straight forward and quick, panels were heavier than normal because they were the 450kw panels, but the guys got it done.
They were a day earlier than expected, which was great and they cleaned up after themselves, you wouldn't know they were there.
Just waiting on Origin Energy to get the net meter in and then we should be up and running, can't wait.

Great Solar company

Great service, good installation, and overall great solar company to recommend anyone.
The panel installation process took a whole day to finish but the result was satisfactory with a professional job done. I have had no issues with this company so far. Good price to install the solar system anywhere.

Andrew

AndrewIllawarra, NSW

Love seeing my meter turn backwards

Panel installation seemed simple. Guys turned up when they said, even with the threat rain, & got straight to work. Even repaired some cracked tiles for me. No problems so far.

A++ Service

Great service Great product and best of all Great Price. Used Awesome installer's In and out very quickly and did great work.
Only regret is that I didn't do this sooner!

Great Service

Great Service, Good Installation, and prompt too. Happy with the service and the product. Would definitely, recommend to family and friends. The rate was competitive and a friend of mine had a positive experience too

happycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Be careful

I have had issues with this company; I paid a deposit for the installation of solar panels then discovered that they hadn't factored in that my house was south facing so I had to cancel the installation after the contractors (who arrived with all the panels) said in good conscience they couldn't install. This was about two and a half years ago and I was informed that I couldn't get my deposit back. Then I was contacted by Sunboost out of the blue at the end of August 2020 asking if I still wanted to install panels. I said no, but could I have my deposit back. Of course you can, I was told, just give us your account details and we'll reimburse you. This was on the 25 August. And of course I didn't get my reimbursement. Very unprofessional.

My quotation number is 31111

If I don't receive my deposit I will taking this further
Annie Cossins

MPL

MPLCentral West, NSW

Efficient Process

Very pleased with the service. The process was very efficient and the installers were very easy to get along with. This is the second system I have had installed and the company was great both times. I have had no issues with the system to-date.

Cleveland

ClevelandSydney, NSW

Great Solar Company

The Sales Person was very helpful & adaptable to our needs & budget.
The Installation Coordinator advised us all the way with the installation of the solar panels etc.
The Installers were very courteous & friendly & did a great job.
Very happy with Sunboost as a Company to deal with & the entire team!
Thank You!

Tony b

Tony b

Sunboost Solar System

Very satisfied with the whole process, after endless days of research i made the right choice, sunboost staff made every step exceptionally easy, i would recommend a solar system from sunboost to anyone

Customer service was A+

I was extremely unsure of buying something off the television as it seemed too good to be true. After many phone calls and emails, the customer service set my mind the rest. I ask so many questions and had them all answered. The installation process went very well and the team was friendly. Sunboost kept me updated all the way through the process. Nothing was too much trouble. I am glad that I went through Sunboost to purchase solar. Cant wait to reduce my power bills.

Debbie Reeves

Debbie ReevesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Efficient service

So far we are please with our service and installation. Great workmanship by Scott and team to install panels. Definitely recommend these guys for installation Just waiting to get the first bill to see the change. So far so good.

TracySydney, NSW

Be Very Careful!!

Jessica S.Sunboost

Hi Tracy,
We are extremely sorry for the disappointment you faced. However, if you can help us with your quotation number atleast, then your valuable review can be work upon and this practice can be stopped permanently.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Marty

MartyNew South Wales

Would not spend my money with you again

Solar panels

Solar panelsPerth, WA

Easy process

Sunboost was recommended to us and they didn’t disappoint.
Easy process from start to finish. Everyone we have dealt with has been polite, professional and extremely helpful. We have no hesitation in recommending the company and look to our reduced power bills.

Michelle

MichelleIllawarra, NSW

Solar installation

They installers came installed pretty quickly any questions my husband had they answered and explain about panels made sure everything was clean and tidied before they left and went over how the system worked and ran good service.

Beryl T.asked

Installer : Sunboost. Panel - Trina 20 panels that generates 330kw. Inverter 5kw Solis is this a good combo for a 4ppl house $500 per quater electricity bill

Froggy
Froggy

I have only just put mine in . 6.6kwatt 20 panels. My neighbour is also a solar installer and has stated that it is more than adequate for my needs, and may also put me in credit ,that I can apply to my Gas bill, as I am with same supplier for Gas and a Electric.

Beryl T.

HI, Froggy, thank you for replying to me. May I know if you are in Adelaide ? And which energy retailer you use ? And how much is your FIT ?

Sylvia

Sylviaasked

Ive not had any success getting a hold of Calvin to book my install and ive page $450 and i am expected to pay a few more grand for my solar. what do i need to do to get a callback to book my solar install? I also haven't receive my referral for referring my mum for solar and she has her system installed. ive had two successful transaction to date but getting solar for my new house is like trying to skin a cat.

Colonel

Colonelasked

How much would it cost for 40 Serephin psolar panels, 2 Hawae hybrid inverters 16 optimizers and installation of this 13kw system please

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

Other Solar Retailers