Sunboost (page 4 of 185)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.6 (3,236)
    4.6 (3,034)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (86) · No (3,228)
    4.6 (3,403)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (126) · No (3,191)
  • Purchase Price$4,178.77
    4.6 (1,244)
  • Installation
    4.7 (3,053)

Excellent product

The issue was with the monitoring app. This was explained well by the Sunboost staff member Hailey. She was very helpful in explaining. After talking to her I have recommended Sunboost to many of my friends.

Bradek3788
Bradek3788Perth, WA

Good service, support and installation

Easy to follow process, no issues with sales team or pricing. Installers arrived on time and were very efficient and polite. Support team called to confirm everything in order and post call to ensure we were happy. All up good process and happy to recommend

Garvin A.
Garvin A.Perth, WA

Professional Service and Installation

Highly recommend Sunboost to anyone who needs solar power. From requesting a quote to completion, Sunboost are very professional with providing information, quality product and with installation of the Solar System.

Archana Kumar
Archana Kumar

Great Savings..... Happy Client !!!

Happy to have considered installing solar panels for our home. Team helped us through the entire process and helped answer all our queries. We are saving a lot on our electricity bill these days and would highly recommend others to install solar panels as well. Team will guide you through what really would fit your purpose and help save a lot of bucks.

Excellent Service

Excellent service, Installation crew were very polite and hardworking, good communications from the sales staff. When I contacted them via email I received a phone call withing 10 minutes answering my query,
Mr Gary King

Love my solar

Whole process was great. Lucy helped all the way through the repair pricess by keeping me up to dare every step of the way. Installers were helpful as well.
Sheila O'Connor

David
DavidFar North Queensland, QLD

Good Solar System

Installation was efficiently done. Installers seemed to know what they were doing.
System has now been in 2 years and is still working perfectly.
The system has had its 2 year service today and the technician was friendly and efficient.

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

every thing is fine waiting on power company by Kevin 15 july 2021

I have been playing around with the idea of solar panels but wasn't to sure ,I spoke to a number of companies but wasn't really sure of them they all quoted different prices . Roonie from Sun boost made contact with me talked me through the process gave me confidence and yesterday The team rolled up gave me a rundown on what was going to happen every thing went smoothly now I am waiting to get it switched on

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent solar installation

Sunboost were easy to deal with and very affordable. We purchased a 6.6kw system and had Ethan help with the setup of the wifi and I am happy to recommend Ethan and Sunboost to family and friends.

Michelle and Drew
Michelle and DrewSouth Australia

Good saving on my bill

I’m extremely happy with my solar system and I have received excellent service. Ethan was very helpful when I was setting up the wifi connection. I would use the company again.

Paula
Paula South East Queensland, QLD

Loyalty to your client

Thank you Sunboost for your excellent product and your excellent and expert staff member, Naomi, who helped me through a request that I submitted. Very satisfied with her help. Thank you.
Paula Sokolowski

Krystal86
Krystal86nsw, 2430

Very happy with the solar system and the company.

We recently had a large solar system installed, I can not recommend this company enough. They informed us through the whole process and could not help us enough.
I highly recommend this company.

Hector

Hector from sun boost took personal interest in configuring the web interface which was overdue since commissioning in July 2020 and from the time I reported in April 2021. System is working fine now.

V Samson
V SamsonSydney, NSW

Good

Very good service and value for money
Eco friendly system solar system for economic growth
Sales representatives are good and follow up was good if I find any one of my friends I will recommend this

Mark W.
Mark W.Central West, NSW

Well done Sunboost

Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction. Some hold ups, but in the world we are living in at the moment was bound to happen. Install was very professional and every step was explained. Well done SB

Rejhan S.
Rejhan S.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent product and professional installation!

We had a 16.5 kw system installed. The customer service with fantastic and the price was incredibility competitive. We were also very impressed with the installation team. We had a difficult install and they were able to work within the confines to produce an excellent outcome. Highly recommend Sunboost!

Julie.
Julie. Southeast, SA

Sun boost solar panels

The panel installation process was very easy and quick.
I’ve not had any problems with this company they where fantastic and very helpful.
I thank Sunboost team for making a smooth experience.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good experience

The whole process was easy and flawless from first encounter to installation. Guys turned up on time and were very speedy with their installation, we had several calls asking if we were satisfied with everything, and we were connected to the grid in 3 days without us having to do anything. We were very surprised at how efficient they company was as it seems others we have spoken to haven't had the same experience with other companies. Well done.

Excellent experience

We had previously had quotes from other suppliers but decided to go with sunboost. The whole process from quote, to installation and completion was flawless. I have talked to people i know that have installed solar from other companies and I know sunboost have the best deals going around.

Dale
DaleHunter Region, NSW

Good work Guys - Happy Happy.

Trevor S.
Trevor S.Perth, WA

Good system, struggle with getting them back to adjust panels and trim the rails.

I would not listen to the salesman, request a power requirement appraisal, ask how big you can go, and whether you are allowed to maximize to a zero power bill.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

30 watts system 6.6 kw system really happy with everything set-up was very hard but excellent work great sexy panels looks great good job guys great listening skills by eithen

Bal Goundar
Bal GoundarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Installation review

This process was easy
Yes, there was an issue, they made a hole in the wrong place and stuffed it with plastic

When I talk to Naomi, sales consultant, they got it rectified promptly, very professional and followed the whole process through

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Sunboost Customer

Sunboost were very professional from start to finish, quality of product and workmanship was excellent. Great value solar system. I would recommend Sunboost solar too all our friends and family.

Longy
Longy Perth, WA

Great communication, fast installation

Sunboost was very helpful and provided good communication. Their online portal is very user friendly and informative. The installation team was punctual, friendly and fast working. Overall great experience and highly recommend!!