Sunboost (page 4 of 132)

4.6 (2,358)
    4.6 (2,199)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (34) · No (2,545)
    4.6 (2,483)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,621)
  • Purchase Price$4,278.35
    4.7 (2,259)

Murra

Murra

SB239394 - Excellent Service by Kevin

We had issue with our shine phone application and i talked with Kevin, he walked me through the process and we got this working, Many thanks to Kevin & Sunboost. Happy with entire process.

Boo boo

Boo booWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar

All sort a few issues with the contractor braking a panel then Sunboost were trying to pay me out $75 for the panel which we had a horrible time explaining n”no pay out” but in the end it’s all done. Took a long time between organising and installing.

SOnia

SOniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best purchase and Sunboost made it so simple

We'd been considering solar panels for a few years and decided to make a serious enquiry. We were referred to Sunboost by a friend who we knew had done a lot of research into solar panels and providers. Have to say we are 100% happy with our purchase. Sunboost made the process so easy, from sales through to installation the quality of service brilliant.

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

lost Isolarclous pass codes

Communication has been excellent and the entire process has been great. arranging with trades people to install and connect was arranged and carried out smoothly. The company has conducted them selves in a very professional manner.

Great. Neat, Tidy Install

Easy To deal With. Was done very Promptly. Easy to contact and get a hold of. The process was very simple. Panels are very effective. Neat tidy Job with no Mess.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

So nice, friendly and professional people

I often ask about Assisstance or information I have already received but I lost. People who I contact are not only helpful but very polite and patient. Thank you very much for that. I appreciate their attitude and respect. Thank you.

Good service

Good service from everyone.Every one I have spoken to is helpful at every step.
I will refer to friends and family.
Installer who came in to install our solar panels is very professional and excellent communications.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent service-unbelievable quick and professional

Installation of Solar panels via Sunboost was so easy, quick and professional that I would highly recommend to anyone who is planning to have solar to go with Sunboost.
They kept in loop all the time, advising of next steps and they have even completed work before it was due,
Great work guys, keep a good work.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very good system can't wait for the savings

Panel installation went without a hitch and look great installers very professional and helpful.
No problems with this company and very easy to deal with and would have no problems with recommend this company in future.

Leighton S.

Leighton S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The worst company I have yet to deal with

Called up about the pending installation, get told over a couple months I’ll get a call back. Never once got a call back. Just wanting final quote.. On the phone to the installation manger, get told he will send me an email because every part of my journey was made difficult by bad service. He never sent the email or better yet still didn’t send me the final quote after they got here on site to check the job out. (This is for a double installation)

Without going into too much detail, I can’t think of a worse company to deal with over the phone.

clay

claySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your home work on this company before using

Kim

KimIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service

The installation process was very easy, the installers were fantastic and left everything neat and tidy. From start to finish everyone I have dealt with at Sunboost has been very friendly and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend this company.

John

JohnPeel, WA

A great process from start to finish

Sunboost had great reviews and we were very happy we chose them. Sales and installer staff were polite informative. The immediate result was 4 times better than our previous system.

Sooty P.

Sooty P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. The technician arrived when he said he would. If there was going to be a delay, he was in contact with us. No we have had no issues.

Velvet S.

Velvet S.Tasmania

Solar

I was kept well informed from ordering solar panels to having them installed. All people that spoke to me were polite and helpful explaining the process. Having the online portal to check progress was easy to use.

Great Customer Service

The original installation couldn't be activated as some of the wiring wasn't done correctly. That was quite disappointing and the Energex electrician who logged the defect notice called it sloppy work.

However, Emilia from Sunboost was helpful in getting this resolved and constantly kept me informed.

Jan G.

Jan G.Queensland

was considering contacting this company again after failed installation from another company

After failed install from another company I was considering returning to this company after having received a quote prior to other company. So glad I read the negative reviews -seems like I would have been in a whole world of hurt yet again. Do not bother to contact me as I have no interest in dealing with yet another dodgy business

Great

Panel installation was quick
We had an issue with inverter due to lightning strike the process for repair was extremely professional. Customer service were very helpful including every thing the insurance co required

Sunboost T.Sunboost

My contribution to clean energy.

The panel installation was seamless throughout, times were proposed,I was notified of arrival times by email and phone calls and apart from some banging and Hammer drill operation I would not have known an installation was taking place.
I have had no issues with the company so far.

Graham H.

Graham H.South East Queensland, QLD

Saving money

Slight delay on installation but in the end all went well and was satisfactory. Changed equipment to our own requirement and was satisfied with the outcome. Installation was completed in a neat and tidy appearance.⁷