Sunboost (page 4 of 5)

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Rahat K.

Rahat K.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service by Wilson, Darren and Scott.

Great customer service. The installation team was very good as well . The sales team (Darren and Scott ) and the tech support team (Wilson) was very helpful. Thanks for the support.

Oliver S.

Excellent, until it failed to work after one day

Fantastic process from start to finish. The customer service is second to none and they were always on hand to help with anything. The installers were also excellent and were a pleasure to have around.

Great price and, so far, a very good product.

christine

christineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The staff have been very good and the company has addressed any issue that has arisen. They have acted promptly when i have contacted the company. I look ford to recommending this company

Excellent service

Installer made a mistake that was quickly rectified by Zara from sun boost. Very happy with communication and the whole process. I would recommend sun boost to anyone looking for solar.

account set-up

Zara is a smooth operator,very professional, quick and prompt in resolving any sort of issues. I guess Sunboost is one of the best in current market when it comes to Solar plants.

App which gives the whole summary of Solar plant is very basic, needs an improvement as it does not provides all the details required.

Raagi

RaagiSydney, NSW

Very good customer service & prompt action

Installation process is quite easy.....
Staff is very friendly & helpful..
They explained everything......
I had some issues after installation
After my email they take action very prompt..
It’s very impressive..
I would recommend to my family & friends..

Problem Fixed

We had solar panels installed 9 months ago, and had problems with the inverter going on and off grid during the peak time of the day. With wifi connection to my phone, I was able to monitor what was happening. With the diligent help of Morgan from Sunboost, the problem was found to be a faulty inverter. This has been replaced (at no cost to me) and now we are getting uninterrupted peak performance. Morgan's customer service has been amazing throughout. Despite the problems, I would recommend Sunboost - as the problems were not ignored but eventually solved.

Victor S.Sunboost

Solar panels have lowered my electric bills considerably

Installation was done in a professional and timely manner. Minor warranty work was required but taken care promptly. Sales, installation and warranty staff returned phone calls followed up on the work progress.

Excellent Warranty Service

Monika was sensational. My solar inverter had errors for months and Monika talked me through how to change the inverter setting to fix it via the telephone. Simple and easy. Peter.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great help from support staff

Installation was finished in 4-5 business days. There was some damage to the roof during installation but customer services staff (Monika) was extremely helpful. She has organised the damage to be fixed and stayed on the phone to set up the system.

Ray

RayHunter Region, NSW

Review from Ray. Very Happy with our setup.

Customer number 120385.
The panel install went well,no problems.
The controller fits well on our garage wall and looks good.
Sunboost have been easy to deal with.
We are now waiting on our electricity provider to connect the system to the grid,

September 24th 2019 Update: Small problem fixed

We had a small problem with our system.After one phone call Solar Boost had a technician visit us and he seems to have fixed the fault.We are very happy with the prompt response.

Mung

MungSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent!

Installation was carried out very efficiently by two good tradesmen who was working straight away early morning. The monitoring was explained to me in an easy to understand way by staff at Solar Service Group. I'ld like thanks to Martin for great services.
SunBoost is fantastic.

Khan

Khan

Professional and Prompt

Noticed an issue with the inverter this morning showing status no generation. Called Sunboost and got in contact with Monika the service consultant who had been very helpful and fixed the issue swiftly. Thanks.

tacester

tacesterSydney, NSW

Fast install and excellent post install service

Sabeesh

SabeeshHunter Region, NSW

We had outstanding experience with sunboost.
Frank from sales very good. He is very prompt and always got the patience to answer all our questions. I highly recommend sunboost . The installation team also very nice and hardworking.

Amazing job.

Amazing job done by Trevor thelming, would definitely recommend to family members and friends, and great communication from Rex who helped us with the process of the installation went well there was no issues what so ever great job.

Dono

DonoHunter Region, NSW

Sunboost

I have had my sunburst solar system for over a year now, during this time I have been in contact with the company for various setup/update reasons. Each time I have received great service. We recently changed internet providers, which stopped my solar monitor from working. I spoke to Albert, and not for the first time, he had the issue sorted promptly to my complete satisfaction. Great product and importantly great after sales service, I highly recommend Sunboost. Pete.

Jonathan Y.

Jonathan Y.Sydney, NSW

Do not go with sunboost if you want warranty for your system

kellie510

kellie510Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service with Zara

Very attentive customer service. Zara was able to quickly resolve our problems with our inverter. I had a personal phone number to contact Zara directly so I didn't need to call and be put through a million options each time i called. But Zara was always one step ahead and would call to make sure everything was going as planned. Excellent solar company to deal with.

Customer

CustomerMid North Coast, NSW

28360- excellent services

Adam was great to deal communication was good and when the installer said he would be there he was we are very happen with this company I would to recommend this company
Thankyou