Sunboost (page 4 of 133)

4.6 (2,391)
    4.6 (2,234)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,657)
    4.6 (2,512)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (59) · No (2,560)
  • Purchase Price$4,256.17
    4.7 (2,287)

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

I struggled, so I called customer service and spoke to Barry, he explained things and made the installation process so much easier and painless, finally after several different attempts and a new dongle it is now working perfectly. Thank you Barry for all your help and support

GLENN

GLENNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication from beginning to end

Kept us informed every step of the way.. fast installation by local installers who were polite and hard working.
We couldn't fault the value for the money Sunboost has provided
5 stars

lynleygrigg

lynleygriggMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancellation

So I rang Sun Boost to enquire about the Tier 1 special advertised on TV. I was not intending to sign up that day but by the end of the phone call paid a $200 deposit to lock it in.
As I had not yet moved into my property, I decided to cancel until I knew what the cost of my bills would be.
I rang the company thinking I bet I have a battle on my hands getting my deposit refund .. I was so wrong.
My deposit was immediately refunded, no questions asked.
For this reason, I will be ringing them again when I am ready.
Thanks Sun Boost.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very friendly and clear technical support from Duke

Duke guided me to every step to setup the mobile phone app for my solar power monitoring. It was accurate, easy to follow instructions. Very happy with the purchase from Sunboost.

SB228428 - Lightning fast Service by Raymond

I have issue with my inverter and i reported to sunboost on Sunday. Raymond called me back today and updated me he organized some one to inspect the system. That was amazing installer just visited quickly in couple of hour and resolve the issue Thanks Raymond and sunboost i will surely recommend to my friends.

banter

banterSydney, NSW

You are my sunshine ..... but not likely!

Nicole Herbert

Nicole Herbert South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and perfect

The whole process was so easy and efficient. We have had no issues what so ever. Joe, was super helpful and customer service was fantastic. From my first phone call, I was always treated with respect

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

inverter replacement

great company to deal with i was notified with accuracy of timeframe which everything was going to be installed
my sunboost coordinator Kevin was attentive to the process and very helpfull at all times

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

This is great

From start of contacting Sunboost to finish everything has been great. We will have no problem recommending this to our family and friends. We hope future service is as good as what we have had.

Job well done

Good installation great job, excellent customer service, highly recommend Sunboost to any one who asks. Customer service was very very good. The install started on the Friday they were finished without any issues.

Installation excellent

Installers were very professional, worked very hard and had the whole thing done in 5 hours! Installer suggested best position for electricity production. System is producing much more than expected.

Rochelle

RochelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

239289 - Overall wonderful service.

Kevin and the team were incredibly good. Knowledge about the product is outstanding. Very pleasant experience. I have referred Sunboost to my friends who want the benifits of going solar.

Cayla

CaylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple, easy and friendly

Called up for a quote, they were very polite and friendly. The wait for installation was minimal and the installation itself was quick and easy. The staff kept in touch and always let me know what was happening during the process.

Murra

Murra

SB239394 - Excellent Service by Kevin

We had issue with our shine phone application and i talked with Kevin, he walked me through the process and we got this working, Many thanks to Kevin & Sunboost. Happy with entire process.

MJJ

MJJSydney, NSW

Attentive and patient

Duke Listened and patiently responded to questions, clear communication for problem solving, stayed with me on the phone until resolved, polite and respectful. Enabled me to call back to resolve

Boo boo

Boo booWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar

All sort a few issues with the contractor braking a panel then Sunboost were trying to pay me out $75 for the panel which we had a horrible time explaining n”no pay out” but in the end it’s all done. Took a long time between organising and installing.

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

lost Isolarclous pass codes

Communication has been excellent and the entire process has been great. arranging with trades people to install and connect was arranged and carried out smoothly. The company has conducted them selves in a very professional manner.

Good service

Good service from everyone.Every one I have spoken to is helpful at every step.
I will refer to friends and family.
Installer who came in to install our solar panels is very professional and excellent communications.

Ad

Excellent service-unbelievable quick and professional

Installation of Solar panels via Sunboost was so easy, quick and professional that I would highly recommend to anyone who is planning to have solar to go with Sunboost.
They kept in loop all the time, advising of next steps and they have even completed work before it was due,
Great work guys, keep a good work.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very good system can't wait for the savings

Panel installation went without a hitch and look great installers very professional and helpful.
No problems with this company and very easy to deal with and would have no problems with recommend this company in future.