Sunboost (page 4 of 4)

• Return Claim MadeYes (66) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (28) · No (35)
  • Purchase Price$4,103.44
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Prices good, customer service good

Unfortunetly I need waiting few months for the installation but i get many promised date before so I lose much money becuse the summer go away now, and I need stay home few days and cancelling my jobs the days when I waiting the installation team when promised. the team how installing my system polite and working fast , but not respect my old house roof and leave many holes and broken roof panels after the job., the panels position not perfectly our maximum KW on the sunny day without any clouds 4.7KW , I ordering 6.6KW system with 5KW inverter. The inverter show me few times LimByVg code but the customer service helping for us via phone and maybe the problems fixed.

The price and the quality enough I think.

regards
Mike SA

Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad

U JoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

when sales people say free panels - watch out

Bonsai Mountain

the installation went well , except that half of the solar panels [12] were on the back labelled poly type1 instead of mono crystaline ,I ordered all mono panels, the installers assured me that the labels were wrong and the panel are all mono , which are more expensive than poly panels and more energy efficient,, the wifi wasn't working ,, so the company sent out a new wifi,, it worked fine and the man on the phone from sunboost helped me connect up to it with ease,, good company and crew who were polite and curtious at all times,, thankyou,,,

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

very happy

I have contacted Sunboost as I was facing an issue with my inverter and have been in touch with Albert from service team. He's been fantastic! He was able to respond and resolve the issue in timely manner and have also kept us updated. The after sales service has been great! I would definitely recommend Sunboost to my friends and family.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes

Solar

Excellent service and communication, had no issues at all with Sunboost, would recommend to friends, family and people thinking of getting solar. The workman ship was really good! Well done

Rod

RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great installation

Arrived on time ,did a neat and professional job .
Thanks to all at Sunboost for the expert advice in selecting our system
Rod

March 1st 2019 Update: Project 45731

I would like to thank Kevin and his team on his effort in following up on getting my panel replaced in a timely manor and organizing the contractor to complete the replacement,

Ever Power Solar

Need better quotes & high quality solar panels?

Ad