Sunboost (page 4 of 20)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (500)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (500)
  • Purchase Price$4,164.30

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

I wish I could have installed it earlier.

The panels were installed without any glitches. The company personnel were courteous and friendly.
They went about doing their work methodically and I did not encounter any issues with them and all ended towards the afternoon.

Spindel
Spindel

Ver happy with solar.

I had difficulty setting up the wifi, I spoke with Duke and he was so helpful and professional and not to mention patient. Excellent service and a credit to the company.

MJR
MJRSydney, NSW

My review is based on my personal experience.

Issue logging into Data Logger Wifi Stick

I was having difficulties with the set up of the WiFI monitoring process. I phoned today and the issue was resolved by Customer Support who was very helpful. I am now registered. A big thank you.
Penny

Surendhar R.
Surendhar R.South East Queensland, QLD

Good System

How easy was the panel installation process?
Dealing with the Installers was a GREAT Experience.
The Installers were very professional, great customer service & efficiently managed Roof Space, Install Time & Inverter Install Location.

Good service

Only issue I have is the installers not taking care of other peoples property but Sunboost did fix all my issues. I have every question answer every time I rang thank you

Great job

Overall while process has been extremely easy and efficient. All facets have been easy to deal, from quotation to installation, even after sales have been very interested in my experience.

Robert L.
Robert L.Sydney, NSW

Good experience for most of the transaction.

I am an inexperienced customer. Everyone has been very helpful. The completed installation appears to be to specification. Solar cable on inverter was incorrect size and has been replaced in good time. Would have liked a shorter lead time, even though installation was six days earlier than original date advised. In my opinion the after sales help is very satisfactory. I will recommend to others.
Currently having trouble locating WIFI in order to use monitor, and to contact Lucy for further help.

L. Murray
L. MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

will make big differences to electricity bills

found the workers to be very professional and informative no problems with installation very good job answered all questions the installion took the day to do and we were very pleased with the outcome

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Upgraded Solar System

Very easy process from start to finish. I would highly recommend Sunboost to others.
Very knowledgeable and informative thru whole process.
Client portal is and excellent way of tracking thru the process

Not used
Not usedCentral Queensland, QLD

As expected

Installation process was good and guys were good. Pannels not placed all facing north as expected but OK. System has not been activated yet so waiting to see how it performs with half pannels facing South.

Raghavendra K.
Raghavendra K.Sydney, NSW

Had an issue with the Inverter and Rachel resolved it successfully first time.

My inverter gave an alert sign on the phone app. Called Sunboost support and Rachael called me back and went through all the steps and managed to resolve the issue.
She was very patient and and knowledgeable. This review is just related to addressing the inverter alert issue and not the full installation.

One question still remains why two 5KW inverters instead of one 10kw inverter.

Terry
TerryKambah 2902, ACT

Had no problems

The crew doing the job were very friendly and answered any questions we asked.
To my knowledge there was no trouble with the installation process.
I have had no issues with the company to date.

Finally its done after more than 8 weeks of waiting

There was a broken panel that needed to be returned and replaced by the installation team. Hence It took the whole day and unable to commission due to fault and the sky was getting dark. The installer had to come back next morning and it was an easy fix within an hour. It works like a breeze after that. I am happy with the workmanship.

Brian
BrianSouthern and Hills, SA

Another positive result

Sunboost have just expanded our solar array and their communication and courtesy from the sales team right through to the installers has been first class, both with the initial unit and now the extension. Further, a referral from us generated a very good experience for a good friend. Sunboost have been great to do business with

Mr_Whitecoal
Mr_WhitecoalCentral, SA

great deal & helpful people

quick panel installation that took 5 hours at most.
good pricing for solar systems & willing to negotiate best system to fit my needs.
really helpful people who helped walk me through everything I wanted to know.

Get quotes

The team were very helpful

Our installation took time because of the rain but was done well . Sunboost staff was in touch with us along the way. We now have panels up and running. Thank you all we worked with at Sunboost.

Good experience from beginning

I had good dealings with with SunBoost, Aldo was very helpful to the queries my wife and I had when we approached them for new panels for our house, only criticism is that installers did not tell us that the system had to be off until the smart meter is installed, by our electricity provider.

Frank Z
Frank ZSydney, NSW

A good experience

Provided a competitive quote. Apart from a delay in installation and uncertainty of being able to install on my higher pitch roof, it all came together well at the end. Installation was quick and hassle free. I had a water leak through the electrical conduit, however this was fixed quickly and efficiently. After sales service has been great, Alexander followed up issues and resolved them efficiently.
The only criticism is the WIFI interface which is extremely basic and does not provide information on feedback to the grid.

lynleygrigg
lynleygriggMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancellation

So I rang Sun Boost to enquire about the Tier 1 special advertised on TV. I was not intending to sign up that day but by the end of the phone call paid a $200 deposit to lock it in.
As I had not yet moved into my property, I decided to cancel until I knew what the cost of my bills would be.
I rang the company thinking I bet I have a battle on my hands getting my deposit refund .. I was so wrong.
My deposit was immediately refunded, no questions asked.
For this reason, I will be ringing them again when I am ready.
Thanks Sun Boost.

Boo boo
Boo booWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar

All sort a few issues with the contractor braking a panel then Sunboost were trying to pay me out $75 for the panel which we had a horrible time explaining n”no pay out” but in the end it’s all done. Took a long time between organising and installing.

Barbara
BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

lost Isolarclous pass codes

Communication has been excellent and the entire process has been great. arranging with trades people to install and connect was arranged and carried out smoothly. The company has conducted them selves in a very professional manner.

Great Customer Service

The original installation couldn't be activated as some of the wiring wasn't done correctly. That was quite disappointing and the Energex electrician who logged the defect notice called it sloppy work.

However, Emilia from Sunboost was helpful in getting this resolved and constantly kept me informed.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy and sytem is working as it should. So far so good.

The installation went smoothly, though the weather did cause the need for a second day to be arranged. Totally out of the boy's control. Everything appears neat and tidy. The system seems to do it's job.

Jessie
Jessie

Installation Issues

Selling & Installation Fast,unfortunately solar system is not generating enough energy.It takes a month to resolve a simple & careless issue regarding one of the solar panel switch.They should check everything before they leave my house to avoid stressful one month of waiting.Needs more improvement on installation to avoid unsatisfactory & sour taste to the Customers mouth.
Thanks to "Alexander"Service Executive"for resolving this issues.