Sunboost (page 4 of 34)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (504)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (473)
  • Purchase Price$4,165.78
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Charlotte
CharlotteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience

Lucy help checked my solis home and confirmed it is working well. She also help me reset my password and guided me on how to install the solis home to my hubby mobile.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Sal A
Sal ACentral, SA

Great install and customer support

Thanks Lucy!! You’ve been so helpful and patient I really appreciate it:). Now I can track my Solis data. All seems great so far with our 6.6 kw system. Install was really good - no dramas and we are happy thus far.

John Devine
John DevinePerth, WA

Glad it is all installed looking forward to the benefits

The total installation of the system went well due to the efficiency of the team of installers.
There were a couple of problems which were overcome due to the Sunboost staff both those on site and those in the office.
Particular thanks to Justin, Melvin, Craig and the very helpful and understanding Sophie in the office. On site they were all good but in particular Mr Patel the electrician.
I thank you all for your calmness and understanding.

Jacki
JackiSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO FAR SO GOOD

We experienced no problems during panel installation and the installers were polite and efficient.
We have to date had no complaints or issues with Sunboost and they seem to have done a professional job.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Timothy R.
Timothy R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good experience

The installation of the solar panels was really easy. We needed brackets added to our roof which was an extra cost. But installation team were great. Explained themselves well and punctual

David
DavidSydney, NSW

1st point of contact from company was Janet. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. She accommodated our needs and requests.
The installers were punctual and professional.
‘Ebi’ the electrician lead installation team without fault.

Ad

great service and money in my pocket

The chosen panels have not only paid for my electricity, but the credits covered my night usage as well as given me money back and saved the environ,ment over 6 trips to Melbourne in less than 6 months

Disgruntled
DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the solar

Have been enjoying the benefits of what the solar is producing although appears to be some discrepancy between the Solis Sunboost App & that of AGLs mobile app on usage & solar energy earned/used. AGL shows lower levels? Apart from that no regrets & would recommend.

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

I wish I could have installed it earlier.

The panels were installed without any glitches. The company personnel were courteous and friendly.
They went about doing their work methodically and I did not encounter any issues with them and all ended towards the afternoon.

Spindel
Spindel

Ver happy with solar.

I had difficulty setting up the wifi, I spoke with Duke and he was so helpful and professional and not to mention patient. Excellent service and a credit to the company.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

MJR
MJRSydney, NSW

My review is based on my personal experience.

Issue logging into Data Logger Wifi Stick

I was having difficulties with the set up of the WiFI monitoring process. I phoned today and the issue was resolved by Customer Support who was very helpful. I am now registered. A big thank you.
Penny

Project SB46199, Service Rep Carter

The job was initially appraised by the installer and required further repair work to be done later. Carter arranged and negotiated with installer and management to have it approved. Though the process was a bit long, Carter prioritised the work as much as he could to have it completed at an early time. Very grateful!

Surendhar R.
Surendhar R.South East Queensland, QLD

Good System

How easy was the panel installation process?
Dealing with the Installers was a GREAT Experience.
The Installers were very professional, great customer service & efficiently managed Roof Space, Install Time & Inverter Install Location.

Good service

Only issue I have is the installers not taking care of other peoples property but Sunboost did fix all my issues. I have every question answer every time I rang thank you