Sunboost (page 4 of 31)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (454)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (454)
  • Purchase Price$4,183.17
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

great service and money in my pocket

The chosen panels have not only paid for my electricity, but the credits covered my night usage as well as given me money back and saved the environ,ment over 6 trips to Melbourne in less than 6 months

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the solar

Have been enjoying the benefits of what the solar is producing although appears to be some discrepancy between the Solis Sunboost App & that of AGLs mobile app on usage & solar energy earned/used. AGL shows lower levels? Apart from that no regrets & would recommend.

Anthony
AnthonyPerth, WA

I wish I could have installed it earlier.

The panels were installed without any glitches. The company personnel were courteous and friendly.
They went about doing their work methodically and I did not encounter any issues with them and all ended towards the afternoon.

Spindel
Spindel

Ver happy with solar.

I had difficulty setting up the wifi, I spoke with Duke and he was so helpful and professional and not to mention patient. Excellent service and a credit to the company.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

MJR
MJRSydney, NSW

My review is based on my personal experience.

Issue logging into Data Logger Wifi Stick

I was having difficulties with the set up of the WiFI monitoring process. I phoned today and the issue was resolved by Customer Support who was very helpful. I am now registered. A big thank you.
Penny

Surendhar R.
Surendhar R.South East Queensland, QLD

Good System

How easy was the panel installation process?
Dealing with the Installers was a GREAT Experience.
The Installers were very professional, great customer service & efficiently managed Roof Space, Install Time & Inverter Install Location.

Good service

Only issue I have is the installers not taking care of other peoples property but Sunboost did fix all my issues. I have every question answer every time I rang thank you

Great job

Overall while process has been extremely easy and efficient. All facets have been easy to deal, from quotation to installation, even after sales have been very interested in my experience.

Robert L.
Robert L.Sydney, NSW

Good experience for most of the transaction.

I am an inexperienced customer. Everyone has been very helpful. The completed installation appears to be to specification. Solar cable on inverter was incorrect size and has been replaced in good time. Would have liked a shorter lead time, even though installation was six days earlier than original date advised. In my opinion the after sales help is very satisfactory. I will recommend to others.
Currently having trouble locating WIFI in order to use monitor, and to contact Lucy for further help.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

L. Murray
L. MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

will make big differences to electricity bills

found the workers to be very professional and informative no problems with installation very good job answered all questions the installion took the day to do and we were very pleased with the outcome

Dave
DavePerth, WA

Upgraded Solar System

Very easy process from start to finish. I would highly recommend Sunboost to others.
Very knowledgeable and informative thru whole process.
Client portal is and excellent way of tracking thru the process

Not used
Not usedCentral Queensland, QLD

As expected

Installation process was good and guys were good. Pannels not placed all facing north as expected but OK. System has not been activated yet so waiting to see how it performs with half pannels facing South.

Raghavendra K.
Raghavendra K.Sydney, NSW

Had an issue with the Inverter and Rachel resolved it successfully first time.

My inverter gave an alert sign on the phone app. Called Sunboost support and Rachael called me back and went through all the steps and managed to resolve the issue.
She was very patient and and knowledgeable. This review is just related to addressing the inverter alert issue and not the full installation.

One question still remains why two 5KW inverters instead of one 10kw inverter.

Terry
TerryKambah 2902, ACT

Had no problems

The crew doing the job were very friendly and answered any questions we asked.
To my knowledge there was no trouble with the installation process.
I have had no issues with the company to date.