Sunboost (page 4 of 23)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (457)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (431)
  • Purchase Price$4,186.52
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Good Results so Far

Install Team - Ryan, were very efficient and appeared to complete everything required ASAP, and answered our questions professionally.

Communication with the Sunboost install team and follow up Communication was/is Poor. The terms and conditions clearly state that the Customer is responsible for contacting their energy provider for Net meter install/connection, which I did. I Day later Sunboost then provided the required documentation to my energy provider, which caused a duplication of work orders, delays and no assistance from the Sunboost team!

Tony

TonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Arrived at the predetermined day & time. Was very effective and efficient with the installation and decommissioning of the old one. Very friendly and happy tradies who did the work. Pity they left dirty finger marks on the internal man hole..

Great job

The installation team were great they were polite did a neat and tidy job did Exactly what I asked Edward from Sunboost was good but he just needs to work on his communication

Sunboost Solar Panels

Great service from Ryder at Sunboost throughout process of getting solar panels
SB171989
Cannot wait for the solar panels to help reduce energy costs !!

Great to see national solar companies installing in regional areas as well

Alan

AlanMcKellar 2617, ACT

Canberra ACT Solarboost 7.5kw rooftop solar panel Installation

While it took time getting to installation, it was fast and efficient once begun. Installers managed to fit maximum panels possible for available space. Emma@sunboost gave very patient and helpful phone and email guidance re wifi/logger connection process.
System generating well.

A Fault with the system

We had a problem with the system not working< we contacted Jasper and within two days he arranged to have it checked and repaired as the system was still under warranty.
Thank you again Jasper great job.

Ad

Had an issue on inverter showing an error code.Rang Sunboost solar..sent some photos over the email. Talked to Jasper over the phone...guiding me to restart process...have the inverter up n running again .
Thank you Jasper.

Belinda

BelindaMid North Coast, NSW

Cant believe we waited so long!!

Everyone from the first phone call inquiry to the install has been very helpful and knowledgeable. The install was quick and the installers pleasant and kept everything clean when they left. John sat down and went through the booklet and explained everything to me and didn't leave until I understood everything.

Gina w.

Gina w.Sydney, NSW

Job well done

About 2 weeks ago we had the solar panels installed, the workers completed the job in a timely manner. The process from start to finish has so far been a smooth process. Staff were friendly and helpful. Thankyou to the team.

Hiran

HiranSydney, NSW

Solis wi-fi setup Project: 214411

Carter from Sunboost was EXCELLENT. 5 STAR. However the process of setting up the wi-fi was a long and difficult process technically and took a few days. We've hopefully got there on Day 5 or 6. I'll know from tomorrow till the end of 7 days. Phone app readings and presentation are different to monitoring on line. Which is better and which is more accurate? Dongle only works on 1 out of 4 routers in the house. This is somewhat inconvenient. Anyway I'll reserve judgement till next week. But again, Carter was patient and excellent.

Truc Tran

Truc TranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer

Thanks Ryder (solar service executive) and technical team. Really professional and helpful sercive. Take good care customer 's request.
Recommend this company.

Prompt Service

Installation appeared seamless - language barrier was a little difficult at times however installation appeared to be ok overall. very polite installers :)

Paul 22nd January 2021

Paul 22nd January 2021Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service a Tremendous help

Up to now - everything has been excellently handled. The Solar on the roof was full-on as they didn't mess about. The electrician down the side was bright and cheery and a very neat job. And the customer service was always easy to contact or checking up.

Job SB215601 - Great Work Ryder

Had a problem with our system and after being given the run around by a couple of customer service staff i spoke with Ryder who couldn't have been any more helpful. He had our problem sorted and someone there to fix it with in a couple of weeks. Thanks Ryder.

Sumaiya H.

Sumaiya H.Sydney, NSW

Good service

The installation team was on time and very professional and they finished the job on time.
The entire team of sunboost is very helpful and co-operative.

Fai

FaiSydney, NSW

Very Good solar panel provider

The panel installation was very easy, the electrician and the solar technician were experienced, very prompt, the company customer care team were very helpful, and very easy to interact with , very professional

julie.carter.395

julie.carter.395AU

Great job

The team that installed my panels where great. They where very professional and neat
Cleaned up after themselves you wouldn’t no that they had been

Very good experience

Installers arrived on time and were courteous and professional. They kept us informed of progress and when they need to switch power off. They moved their van for my daughter to exit the garage when she asked. Overall they were very good.

Fantastic job

Installation was excellent. Very happy with advice and process. System is working better then expected
Professional from start to finish
Would recommend

BeachyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decent system at a decent price

Our installation was unique in both installation location and system. It would have been good to have a site inspection prior to installation so all possible costs can be covered. Even so installation went well and installers did a great job and were professional and courteous. A minor issue with grid over voltage was encountered and a phone call to Jerry who helped me resolve the issue quickly.