Sunboost (page 5 of 196)

4.6 (2,652)
    4.6 (2,472)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (66) · No (2,678)
    4.6 (2,811)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (94) · No (2,655)
  • Purchase Price$4,234.97
    4.7 (2,522)

Avnil K.

Avnil K.Sydney, NSW

SB22001

Noel helped me to fix an issue with my 13.2 KW system. Really happy with his service and prompt response. He worked me through reconfiguring my inverter which had come up with an error.

Audrey

AudreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

The installation of the panels was free of drama....they arrived at the time I was told that they would be. They were pleasant and did a great job, very happy with their work.

Eagle

Eagle Northern Region, NSW

Difficult before installing

Constantly asking for information you’d already provided. Had to redo the financial application because they forgot or lost the first one I did. Tried to increase quoted price while installing

Bron. Sydney, NSW

Refused to install panels

Despite assurances from AUSGRID that approval was given Sunboost refused to install our panels. [Name Removed] offered a substantial discount for their product and his message is still played on their phone message.

Order No: SB247577

Get quotes

So happy with the service.

So happy with the customer service and the installation team.
Panels were installed very professionally and quickly. They look great.
The system work perfectly as we expected.
Would introduce Sunboost to friends and relatives.

Donna F.

Donna F.South East Queensland, QLD

D&D.March2021. Extremely happy. !!! With results..

Emelia (Sunboost sorted our Solar installation problem out.
Was excellent in sorting it out for us. Quick response and kept in contact with us every day.Happy result and Lovely lady.

Ad

Very happy so far. The first bill will be a good indication.

Panel installation was very professional and efficient. The installers were friendly, tidy, very helpful and certainly knew their product. They listened to our concerns and were able to discuss the best possible alignment of the panels.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Difficult for me with wifi set up it very happy with the assistance inserting this thank you Duke for talking me thru the set up and helping relive my stress

Mamdoh Ibrahim

Mamdoh IbrahimSydney, NSW

Perfect after sale services

My solar system inverter got burned after the rain, I called Sunboost and in one week from my request the company managed to get my inverter delivered and installed thanks.

Ade

AdeQueensland

So pleased we went with Sunboost

The panel installation process went like a dream. Extremely pleased with the workmanship of the installer.
Unfortunately we had a breakdown with the system a few months after installation. Even though this took a few weeks to discover the problem, once this was identified, this problem was rectified to our complete satisfaction. I must say the staff we dealt with through this time could not have been more helpful. Thank-you Sunboost.

No Hassle Installation

The whole process was very easy, Sunboost always answered emails & phone calls very quickly. We were kept informed during the whole process.
Would highly recommend Sunboost to anyone looking for Solar.

John

JohnSouthern and Hills, SA

Quality system and a great price!

Easy sales process, easy payment/finance options, the team of Installers that came and carried out the install were efficient, friendly, and worked well as a team and ensured the panels were installed to maximize sunlight.

Good to deal with

After many failed attempts to set up our wifi with the installer having no idea. Raymond finally succeeded in setting it up and was very patient on helping us get it working

No grid error - great service from Alexander

Very friendly and helpful staff. The issue was being dealt with in polite way as quick as possible. I requested that the issue should be dealt with as soon as possible and the request was met in a professional manner. I appreciate very for the quick response.

Peter C.

Peter C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The installation was fast and trouble free

I thought it would take 1 - 2 days but they were done in a few hours. The worker was very friendly and knowledgeable about his product. The place was left spotlessly clean.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

The service is really good for Sunboost!

The panel installation process is pretty smoothy. The service is really professional and they are really responsible and helpful! I will recommend it to my friends and family and I have a great experience with Sunboost.

Geoffrey

GeoffreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional interaction with firm and installers , excellent work

From the time of contra ting the installation we will keep informed on the progress time at all factors that were relevant to our installation The installation supervisor was very knowledgeable and helpful and gave us many suggestions to carry out with regards to the solar system. We were happy with the look of the panels and now look forward to a decrease in electricity bill

Joel

JoelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If in South Australia request Clean Green Energy Solutions as the installer

If in South Australia request they use Clean Green Energy Solutions as the installer
They did a great job and did exaclty what was requested
The solar system is working currently well

Ad

Fantastic service & accomodating with changes. Follow up services were great & explained everything we needed to know. Online access was great to be able to follow installations process. Would recommend Sunboost

SB216916

Installation process was easy I think they could have more brackets to condense the panels as we returned 4
I have no issues with Sunboost everything ran smoothly
The system is not currently working which must be issues with the Origin Energy