Sunboost (page 5 of 185)

Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.6 (3,236)
    4.6 (3,034)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (86) · No (3,228)
    4.6 (3,403)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (126) · No (3,191)
  • Purchase Price$4,178.77
  • Installation
    4.7 (3,053)

PDMM
PDMM

So far so good thanks ETHAN

Thanks Ethan your help was much appreciated in the setting up of my app and learning how to use it. The app is still a bit confusing I’m still learning what all the numbers mean

Misty
MistyIllawarra, NSW

Support

Lucy was a great help, she explained the rectification process completed on my system as per standards.
And provided documentation for my records. Thanks for great service. I would recommend this company

easy

Had changed WIFI router and lost data connection , staff walked me through wifi and app installation over phone , easy to understand and get data logger working again a few minutes

Technical support

Nora assisted me to to get connected so that we could monitor our solar.
She talked me through each step and was very patient. Nora had the knowledge to help fix my problem and was pleasant to speak with.

Jacqui
JacquiIllawarra, NSW

SunBoost! A shining example of GREAT service!

This is the second home where we have had a SunBoost system installed. From start to finish SunBoost offered everything they said they would. The team of local installers were brilliant! Professional, well presented, courteous, no fuss, efficient and considerate workmen who never stopped until the job was done to a high standard. They tidied up after themselves too! We would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone looking to install a solar system.

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great communication!!

Great service, great communication and staff kept in touch throughout the whole process. Staff followed up ever question and step, before and after installation. Was also affordable and I was very happy.

Patricia
Patricia Illawarra, NSW

Great help thank you Nora

I changed my internet provider which changed my WiFi password on the solar.
I emailed sun boost and Nora , gave me so much help in getting it back online with password changes .
Thank you Nora for your time and patience
Much appreciated
Cheers patricia

Solar Installation

James Gardner
James GardnerLaunceston, TAS

I wasnt on site during the install but all seems fine since !

very prompt ! from the get go until post install Sunboost remained on the front foot and delivered our solar panels and had them installed next to our existing panels. So far all good !

Espie
Espie

Thank you.

The installation went smoothly. Alvis is very helpful. After installation, Emma helped us with our other enquiries. I am also happy that I can still call Alvis for any question and he is most happy to help. Thank you.

Mark
Mark Illawarra, NSW

Thanks Emma

KvR
KvRIllawarra, NSW

Very happy customer

The issue I had , were resolved painlessly and quickly , Larry had organised with others and always kept us in loop , very happy with my dealings with Sunboost staff.
I am a very customer.

Beth
BethCentral, SA

Great value and service

From the first call through the quote process to the installation has been an easy process and all staff have provided excellent service. Thanks to Ethan for his technical expertise.

Liang
LiangSydney, NSW

Great job!

All staff have been friendly and helpful throughout the whole process from quatation to final installation. Installation team also did a good and clean job. Very happy choosing the right product and the right supplier. Highly recommended!

Our Beautiful Home
Our Beautiful Home Sydney, NSW

Nora Sunboost

Nora is very well organized during the installation process and helpful.
She has always perfect and accurate of the communications regarding customer service.
I am highly recommended for her next level service.

Excellent Value for Money, Great Service and Follow Up

Not sure the negative reviews are all about.
Sunboost supplied and installed our system and as near as I can figure out I save at least $4k on what I would have spent for exactly the same system with someone else... and I got quotes.
They don't have their own install teams which I imagine could be where the hit and miss could be coming from. I asked them who the installer would be, they told me, I researched them and then spoke to them before I let them work on my house.

Dhaval
DhavalSydney, NSW

Solar panel is working perfectly.

From quote to installation , all went smoothly. Installation process was done quickly as promised. Nora was very kind and helpful with excellent customer service.
I would highly recommend Sunboost to friends and family.

Solar installation

Overall pretty good experience from first contact with Martin, help readily available when necessary, installation team excellent - Ethan good with the setup at end. Would recommend the company fro solar power value.

Rick
RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with this product

Sun boost were very easy to deal with and the installation team were very good. I would certainly recommend them. They arrived on time and did a terrific job, I’m very happy with the product.

Thanks Emma for the service

No issues at all, service was great from all parties including the installation team. Emma and Edward were very helpful throughout the whole process and I would recommend to anyone

Osrom2000
Osrom2000Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Coustermer review from Emelia

Had to provide an structual engineer as we had an heritage house and needed to know if the roof could take the 58 panels on roof and we called Emelia and she helped us to get an structual engineer

Sab
SabSydney, NSW

Response to Issue with Solis Inverter Wifi data logger stick

Amy was very helpful in seeking to get me reconnected to the Solis inverter app, but ultimately organised for a new data logger stick to be couriered to me. The Solis app is now back online and working.

Helene
Helene Central West, NSW

Very good to deal with

Sunboost is a good company to deal with also Steve from Sunboost was great to deal and he knows a lot of the products and I would have no problem to recommend in the future

John M.
John M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent in every way!

We were very pleased with the way it was installed. The installers were very professional and very clean especially after completion where they removed all packaging and materials. Duke from Sunboost/Solar Service had provided exceptional customer service from prior to installation to after sales and installation service. Highly recommended!

Lisa Holt
Lisa HoltSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb follow up customer care

Amazing service from Sunboost when Electrical Safety Office outed the installer as shonky. Sunboost arranged an inspection to ensure my safety, identified the defects and fixed the issues which would have been at no expense to me except for my agreement to upgrade my system as part of the rectification process at an exceptional price. The installer for the upgrade/rectification was professional and timely.