Sunboost (page 5 of 26)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (630)
  • Purchase Price$4,608.35

Not used
Not usedCentral Queensland, QLD

As expected

Installation process was good and guys were good. Pannels not placed all facing north as expected but OK. System has not been activated yet so waiting to see how it performs with half pannels facing South.

Raghavendra K.
Raghavendra K.Sydney, NSW

Had an issue with the Inverter and Rachel resolved it successfully first time.

My inverter gave an alert sign on the phone app. Called Sunboost support and Rachael called me back and went through all the steps and managed to resolve the issue.
She was very patient and and knowledgeable. This review is just related to addressing the inverter alert issue and not the full installation.

One question still remains why two 5KW inverters instead of one 10kw inverter.

Terry
TerryKambah 2902, ACT

Had no problems

The crew doing the job were very friendly and answered any questions we asked.
To my knowledge there was no trouble with the installation process.
I have had no issues with the company to date.

Finally its done after more than 8 weeks of waiting

There was a broken panel that needed to be returned and replaced by the installation team. Hence It took the whole day and unable to commission due to fault and the sky was getting dark. The installer had to come back next morning and it was an easy fix within an hour. It works like a breeze after that. I am happy with the workmanship.

Brian
BrianSouthern and Hills, SA

Another positive result

Sunboost have just expanded our solar array and their communication and courtesy from the sales team right through to the installers has been first class, both with the initial unit and now the extension. Further, a referral from us generated a very good experience for a good friend. Sunboost have been great to do business with

Mr_Whitecoal
Mr_WhitecoalCentral, SA

great deal & helpful people

quick panel installation that took 5 hours at most.
good pricing for solar systems & willing to negotiate best system to fit my needs.
really helpful people who helped walk me through everything I wanted to know.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

The team were very helpful

Our installation took time because of the rain but was done well . Sunboost staff was in touch with us along the way. We now have panels up and running. Thank you all we worked with at Sunboost.

Good experience from beginning

I had good dealings with with SunBoost, Aldo was very helpful to the queries my wife and I had when we approached them for new panels for our house, only criticism is that installers did not tell us that the system had to be off until the smart meter is installed, by our electricity provider.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

So happy with Suboost. Even more happy I'm helping the environment using renewable energy regardless of the pay-back $

Installation was seamless. Only one issues with a burnt out isolator switch on the roof after 2.5yrs.
Problem fixed by Sunboost immediately. I take ownership of the only downfall I have felt.i didn't download the monitoring app until I noticed a change in my Electricity providers data which would explained a problem 6mths earlier with only half of my solar panels generating electricity.
Many thanks to Emilia, CSE for a pleasant resolve with constant progress follow up & excellent telephone manor.

Frank Z
Frank ZSydney, NSW

A good experience

Provided a competitive quote. Apart from a delay in installation and uncertainty of being able to install on my higher pitch roof, it all came together well at the end. Installation was quick and hassle free. I had a water leak through the electrical conduit, however this was fixed quickly and efficiently. After sales service has been great, Alexander followed up issues and resolved them efficiently.
The only criticism is the WIFI interface which is extremely basic and does not provide information on feedback to the grid.

Bron. Sydney, NSW

Refused to install panels

Despite assurances from AUSGRID that approval was given Sunboost refused to install our panels. [Name Removed] offered a substantial discount for their product and his message is still played on their phone message.

Order No: SB247577

lynleygrigg
lynleygriggMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancellation

So I rang Sun Boost to enquire about the Tier 1 special advertised on TV. I was not intending to sign up that day but by the end of the phone call paid a $200 deposit to lock it in.
As I had not yet moved into my property, I decided to cancel until I knew what the cost of my bills would be.
I rang the company thinking I bet I have a battle on my hands getting my deposit refund .. I was so wrong.
My deposit was immediately refunded, no questions asked.
For this reason, I will be ringing them again when I am ready.
Thanks Sun Boost.

banter
banterSydney, NSW

You are my sunshine ..... but not likely!

Boo boo
Boo booWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar

All sort a few issues with the contractor braking a panel then Sunboost were trying to pay me out $75 for the panel which we had a horrible time explaining n”no pay out” but in the end it’s all done. Took a long time between organising and installing.

Barbara
BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

lost Isolarclous pass codes

Communication has been excellent and the entire process has been great. arranging with trades people to install and connect was arranged and carried out smoothly. The company has conducted them selves in a very professional manner.

Leighton S.
Leighton S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The worst company I have yet to deal with

Called up about the pending installation, get told over a couple months I’ll get a call back. Never once got a call back. Just wanting final quote.. On the phone to the installation manger, get told he will send me an email because every part of my journey was made difficult by bad service. He never sent the email or better yet still didn’t send me the final quote after they got here on site to check the job out. (This is for a double installation)

Without going into too much detail, I can’t think of a worse company to deal with over the phone.

clay
claySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your home work on this company before using

Great Customer Service

The original installation couldn't be activated as some of the wiring wasn't done correctly. That was quite disappointing and the Energex electrician who logged the defect notice called it sloppy work.

However, Emilia from Sunboost was helpful in getting this resolved and constantly kept me informed.

Jan G.
Jan G.Queensland

was considering contacting this company again after failed installation from another company

After failed install from another company I was considering returning to this company after having received a quote prior to other company. So glad I read the negative reviews -seems like I would have been in a whole world of hurt yet again. Do not bother to contact me as I have no interest in dealing with yet another dodgy business

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy and sytem is working as it should. So far so good.

The installation went smoothly, though the weather did cause the need for a second day to be arranged. Totally out of the boy's control. Everything appears neat and tidy. The system seems to do it's job.

Bill
BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall very good experience with Sun boost of my 6.6 kW system Hopefully will deliver as promised??

When the installers came to installing unfortunately the print they looked on Google was different to my roof Due to skylight so a few of the panels had to be altered in their installation but there was good communication and consult before any work was carried out and it was all completed on the day

Jessie
Jessie

Installation Issues

Selling & Installation Fast,unfortunately solar system is not generating enough energy.It takes a month to resolve a simple & careless issue regarding one of the solar panel switch.They should check everything before they leave my house to avoid stressful one month of waiting.Needs more improvement on installation to avoid unsatisfactory & sour taste to the Customers mouth.
Thanks to "Alexander"Service Executive"for resolving this issues.

Mouk
MoukCanberra 2600, ACT

Working Okay so far!

The service team promptly returned all my calls and resolved all problems. They were not familiar with the SMA inverters but they have arranged SMA expert for help with connection to wifi. Thank you

Craig A.
Craig A.Sydney, NSW

Good Price - Clean Installation

Good price compared to competitors, good communication both by phone and follow-up emails and nice clean installation. Job install was done in one day by a team of 4. Make sure you get 370 watt panels for best energy production.

Brad
BradHunter Region, NSW

Quick Install & no hassles

The communication was very good throughout the whole process & the install was completed in one afternoon with no issues at all, Very happy with the service and outcome. Good job.