Sunboost (page 5 of 51)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (491)
  • Purchase Price$4,162.13
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

David

DavidSydney, NSW

1st point of contact from company was Janet. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. She accommodated our needs and requests.
The installers were punctual and professional.
‘Ebi’ the electrician lead installation team without fault.

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Ad

great service and money in my pocket

The chosen panels have not only paid for my electricity, but the credits covered my night usage as well as given me money back and saved the environ,ment over 6 trips to Melbourne in less than 6 months

Disgruntled

DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the solar

Have been enjoying the benefits of what the solar is producing although appears to be some discrepancy between the Solis Sunboost App & that of AGLs mobile app on usage & solar energy earned/used. AGL shows lower levels? Apart from that no regrets & would recommend.

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

I wish I could have installed it earlier.

The panels were installed without any glitches. The company personnel were courteous and friendly.
They went about doing their work methodically and I did not encounter any issues with them and all ended towards the afternoon.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Spindel

Spindel

Ver happy with solar.

I had difficulty setting up the wifi, I spoke with Duke and he was so helpful and professional and not to mention patient. Excellent service and a credit to the company.

MJR

MJRSydney, NSW

My review is based on my personal experience.

Issue logging into Data Logger Wifi Stick

I was having difficulties with the set up of the WiFI monitoring process. I phoned today and the issue was resolved by Customer Support who was very helpful. I am now registered. A big thank you.
Penny

Project SB46199, Service Rep Carter

The job was initially appraised by the installer and required further repair work to be done later. Carter arranged and negotiated with installer and management to have it approved. Though the process was a bit long, Carter prioritised the work as much as he could to have it completed at an early time. Very grateful!

Surendhar R.

Surendhar R.South East Queensland, QLD

Good System

How easy was the panel installation process?
Dealing with the Installers was a GREAT Experience.
The Installers were very professional, great customer service & efficiently managed Roof Space, Install Time & Inverter Install Location.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

All good things come to those who wait

The installation by the third party was a long time before it happened. Customer service ( Kevin ) was Verry helpful. The repair contractor took a long time to respond. His work was good

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Good service

Only issue I have is the installers not taking care of other peoples property but Sunboost did fix all my issues. I have every question answer every time I rang thank you

Very good and useful

The installation was easy process and there is no issues. The staff were friendly during the service and answered all my questions and concerns. After installation also, they provided relevant information regarding the system works and reachable.

Great job

Overall while process has been extremely easy and efficient. All facets have been easy to deal, from quotation to installation, even after sales have been very interested in my experience.

Robert L.

Robert L.Sydney, NSW

Good experience for most of the transaction.

I am an inexperienced customer. Everyone has been very helpful. The completed installation appears to be to specification. Solar cable on inverter was incorrect size and has been replaced in good time. Would have liked a shorter lead time, even though installation was six days earlier than original date advised. In my opinion the after sales help is very satisfactory. I will recommend to others.
Currently having trouble locating WIFI in order to use monitor, and to contact Lucy for further help.

L. Murray

L. MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

will make big differences to electricity bills

found the workers to be very professional and informative no problems with installation very good job answered all questions the installion took the day to do and we were very pleased with the outcome