Sunboost (page 5 of 32)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (480)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (452)
  • Purchase Price$4,162.17
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

L. Murray

L. MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

will make big differences to electricity bills

found the workers to be very professional and informative no problems with installation very good job answered all questions the installion took the day to do and we were very pleased with the outcome

6.6kw Solar deal just @ $2,999 only + Free travel voucher worth $1,500.

Install a 6.6KW system for only $2,999.00, and receive a travel voucher worth $1,500.00 if you choose to install with us within 7 days of making an enquiry.

Solar System

Straight forward and so far happy. Will update with progress.
Didn't activate yet the system looking forward to that. Staff is good, hoping they will help us in future if needed.
Thanks Sunboost.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Upgraded Solar System

Very easy process from start to finish. I would highly recommend Sunboost to others.
Very knowledgeable and informative thru whole process.
Client portal is and excellent way of tracking thru the process

Not used

Not usedCentral Queensland, QLD

As expected

Installation process was good and guys were good. Pannels not placed all facing north as expected but OK. System has not been activated yet so waiting to see how it performs with half pannels facing South.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Raghavendra K.

Raghavendra K.Sydney, NSW

Had an issue with the Inverter and Rachel resolved it successfully first time.

My inverter gave an alert sign on the phone app. Called Sunboost support and Rachael called me back and went through all the steps and managed to resolve the issue.
She was very patient and and knowledgeable. This review is just related to addressing the inverter alert issue and not the full installation.

One question still remains why two 5KW inverters instead of one 10kw inverter.

Terry

TerryKambah 2902, ACT

Had no problems

The crew doing the job were very friendly and answered any questions we asked.
To my knowledge there was no trouble with the installation process.
I have had no issues with the company to date.

Finally its done after more than 8 weeks of waiting

There was a broken panel that needed to be returned and replaced by the installation team. Hence It took the whole day and unable to commission due to fault and the sky was getting dark. The installer had to come back next morning and it was an easy fix within an hour. It works like a breeze after that. I am happy with the workmanship.

Brian

BrianSouthern and Hills, SA

Another positive result

Sunboost have just expanded our solar array and their communication and courtesy from the sales team right through to the installers has been first class, both with the initial unit and now the extension. Further, a referral from us generated a very good experience for a good friend. Sunboost have been great to do business with

Mr_Whitecoal

Mr_WhitecoalCentral, SA

great deal & helpful people

quick panel installation that took 5 hours at most.
good pricing for solar systems & willing to negotiate best system to fit my needs.
really helpful people who helped walk me through everything I wanted to know.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

The team were very helpful

Our installation took time because of the rain but was done well . Sunboost staff was in touch with us along the way. We now have panels up and running. Thank you all we worked with at Sunboost.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Good experience from beginning

I had good dealings with with SunBoost, Aldo was very helpful to the queries my wife and I had when we approached them for new panels for our house, only criticism is that installers did not tell us that the system had to be off until the smart meter is installed, by our electricity provider.

Frank Z

Frank ZSydney, NSW

A good experience

Provided a competitive quote. Apart from a delay in installation and uncertainty of being able to install on my higher pitch roof, it all came together well at the end. Installation was quick and hassle free. I had a water leak through the electrical conduit, however this was fixed quickly and efficiently. After sales service has been great, Alexander followed up issues and resolved them efficiently.
The only criticism is the WIFI interface which is extremely basic and does not provide information on feedback to the grid.

lynleygrigg

lynleygriggMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancellation

So I rang Sun Boost to enquire about the Tier 1 special advertised on TV. I was not intending to sign up that day but by the end of the phone call paid a $200 deposit to lock it in.
As I had not yet moved into my property, I decided to cancel until I knew what the cost of my bills would be.
I rang the company thinking I bet I have a battle on my hands getting my deposit refund .. I was so wrong.
My deposit was immediately refunded, no questions asked.
For this reason, I will be ringing them again when I am ready.
Thanks Sun Boost.

Boo boo

Boo booWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar

All sort a few issues with the contractor braking a panel then Sunboost were trying to pay me out $75 for the panel which we had a horrible time explaining n”no pay out” but in the end it’s all done. Took a long time between organising and installing.

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

lost Isolarclous pass codes

Communication has been excellent and the entire process has been great. arranging with trades people to install and connect was arranged and carried out smoothly. The company has conducted them selves in a very professional manner.