Sunboost

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (123)
  • Purchase Price$7,230.67
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Tet
TetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the outlay for the return.

Was told our power bills would be under $50 or credit if we installed their panels.
Well our bills are over $125 ,each quarter so for just two pensioners not worth all that out lay.

Andy R.Central, SA

Avoid avoid avoid

Forever being cancelled multiple times at last minute im over sunboost and their lies ,who calls last minute hours before installation oh wait sunboost do over and over ,im sick of the lies and no shows wish i had never heard of this mob ,for anyone looking at getting solar keep looking dont get the lies and fake promises i have from sunboost

Andy R.

How about you concentrate more on returning phone calls when you promise and stop making fake promises to your customers

Dean Lavender
Dean LavenderSydney, NSW

Will take a life time to pay for itself in savings

S sheedy
S sheedy Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy

Installation was good but didn’t hook them up to my house at all didn’t comply with the electrical standards three years later still got no feedback off my solar panels company did nothing for me at all other than argue with me would not recommend them to anyone

Panel PurchasedOne that still doing nothing
Purchase Price$6,000.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

AravindSydney, NSW

Very Bad service

I've installed 10.3KW solar on 6th March 2021. It generates just 0.2KW / day and it is not performing the way it meant to be. Sunboost kept saying they will fix it, but they failed to. It's been almost 3 months and I've spent $5291 for nothing.

Invoice# SB125428

Peter60
Peter60AU

Installation not working and cannot get it repaired

At first it took all day to get the wifi connected. We then notice that our system is not functioning. Advised Sunboost and now 2 day slater it is still not working and has not been since 8th of February. We believe the monitoring should have been set up at installation not now some 5 months later. We are losing $80 per day since the system stopped working and now over 2 days trying to get them to send a repair person, has been an ordeal with them wanting photos however giving me confusing instruction. If I could get it removed and a refund I would. Do not engage "sunboost"

System Size20 KW
Bron. Sydney, NSW

Refused to install panels

Despite assurances from AUSGRID that approval was given Sunboost refused to install our panels. [Name Removed] offered a substantial discount for their product and his message is still played on their phone message.

Order No: SB247577

banter
banterSydney, NSW

You are my sunshine ..... but not likely!

Leighton S.
Leighton S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The worst company I have yet to deal with

Called up about the pending installation, get told over a couple months I’ll get a call back. Never once got a call back. Just wanting final quote.. On the phone to the installation manger, get told he will send me an email because every part of my journey was made difficult by bad service. He never sent the email or better yet still didn’t send me the final quote after they got here on site to check the job out. (This is for a double installation)

Without going into too much detail, I can’t think of a worse company to deal with over the phone.

clay
claySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your home work on this company before using

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Yosip S.
Yosip S.

Unqualified staff ,after 2 months installed System that isn't running yet. my roof is leaking they know & don't care.

installation took 2 months, System still is not working there will be delay another 2 weeks from electricity company. My neighbor went with Arise solar took him only one week. beside my roof is leaking too.

Jan G.
Jan G.Queensland

was considering contacting this company again after failed installation from another company

After failed install from another company I was considering returning to this company after having received a quote prior to other company. So glad I read the negative reviews -seems like I would have been in a whole world of hurt yet again. Do not bother to contact me as I have no interest in dealing with yet another dodgy business

Warranty Claim MadeNo
JimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Minus 10 as a star rating

Tracy
TracySydney, NSW

They will not leave me alone!

After my complaint and my review from 6months ago, I even stated in my review that I will not be doing business with this company. Then a little while ago, maybe a month or so ago, I received another phone call to consider their business to install a solar system. I told the caller that I have already purchased a solar system through another company and was very happy with their service and installation.

Today, I received another phone call! Sunboost wanted to offer me some sort of special on a solar system installation. Sunboost seems to be very pushy and refuse to understand the phrase, "No, I do not want your business," and they don't seem to understand, "Leave me alone, stop calling me."

Trustworthiness
Mark.
Mark. South East Queensland, QLD

Completely incompetent.

Hi Mark,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,