Sunboost

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (113)
  • Purchase PriceA$4,555.81
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

LB

LB

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
martinhey

martinheySydney, NSW

Not great - SB183289

System Size12.9 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis
Purchase PriceA$6,491.00

Hi Martin,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to allow us sometime and we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.

Disappointed South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY

As per many negative reviews this company has them at the end of their reviews on there website. This call centre isn’t in Australia and you will get hassled by someone who appears to be in India. Be prepared to be hassled!! Take your deposit and you have to fight with them to get it back or cancel your quote. They do not know what they are doing and are India sales people not experts. They sent photos of a layout for solar panels that wasn’t my house!!!
They use Australian sports people but DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!

Disappointed

I spoke with Logan and a manager yesterday who said they would cancel my quote and return my deposit. I sent Logan another email this morning and still no reply. Please arrange for my deposit to be returned ASAP.
SB243565

Suz

SuzHunter Region, NSW

Harassment

Didn't go with Sunboost in the end as I was sick of being harassed! Brett form Sunboost (not sure where this call centre is but doubt its Australia as accents are thick!) called at least once a day. When I refused to answer the calls he changed his number to private. Even when I told him to please not call me and that we had decided not to proceed he still kept calling. I hung up on him numerous times! We actually paid more and went with another local company who weren't harassing us and who seemed to know what they were talking about in regards to installation etc rather than doing an intense sales pitch!

Get quotes

Do not deal with have been harassed with phone calls after there price change and I said no more calls

Harassment phone calls still happen have be tolled no more now they won’t to no who we went will Arron don’t deal with

Hi Troy,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you kindly help us with your contact number on service@sunboost.com.au and we assure you that no calls will made in future.

LozzaSydney, NSW

Pathetic service

Ordered the system 12/11/2020. Promised installation was between 23/11/20 & 07/12/20. Called this morning with the old chestnut excuse that solar can not be installed as the installer hurt himself an that it couldn’t be rescheduled until February.
I would not recommend this company.

System Size6.3 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko cheetah 370 watt
Purchase PriceA$4,200.00
Lozza

I have cancelled the order as you are in breach of the contract. Our deposit should be refunded immediately.

Dear Customer,
Sure we will refund the deposit, however, to follow up on the same, we would request you to kindly help us with your quotation number.

Geoff

GeoffHunter Region, NSW

12 months in my 6.6kw 24 panel produces no more than 2.8kw on a clear 40 degree day. Foreign call centre. Dodgy panels

Panel PurchasedSunboost
Happy Job

Happy JobPerth, WA

very disappointing, always argue with the sale person, have to go back to the training again

Hi Wilson, not very happy with Blake, who is a salesperson, did not understand about the
the procedure, can not communicate with the client, advise the wrong thing, just sale sale sale, very disappointing

System Size6 KW
Purchase PriceA$2,600.00

Dear Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to escalate the situation further and look into it.

Gill South East Queensland, QLD

Sale was seamless, installation not so great, been waiting 2 months for installation.

Purchase PriceA$3,500.00

SB219915

Jim

JimSydney Surrounds, NSW

awaiting documents of proof and repairs to be fixed

Deceptive and incompetent operator

System Size9.6 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko panels & Fronius Primo Inverter
Purchase PriceA$6,600.00
D. Kim

Thanks for your response. "SB138663" is the invoice number.
I hope you will.

Peter BaffSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t be fooled by Allan Border ...

Firstly they arrived 4 MONTHS late, then they worked on my roof with a harness connected to nothing. They drilled a hole directly through the roof instead of hiding it under the flashing. It’s clearly visible from the window inside and is such an eye saw .
Then Sunboost refuse to return to make the work good or repair the original work.

I’ve been disappointed and
Let down .

System Size5.5 KW
Panel PurchasedSunboost
Peter Baff

I have done all of the above already and all Dean wants to do is threaten me with solicitation!

Very Disappointing

Most horrible experience. Worst customer service. Their executives have been just trained to get contracts and take advance and then just backtrack on what they agree to do. Stay away from Sunboost.

Jasvinder N.
Jasvinder N.

SB204716

Paul C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Please don’t used this company for your solar installation.problems with installation and no response.

Broken tiles and leaking roof aftet installation. Hallway and bedroom needs to be repaired and painted. No responsiblity and rectication from supplier. Very disappointed with the solar panel provider. Wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone looking to have solar panel installation.

Purchase PriceA$3,200.00

Hi Paul,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to help us with your quotation number and we assure you that our Customer service team will contact you and resolve the situation at the earliest.

Quotation number 71296

Rip off company

A few weeks after being sold a system at a special discount price your special price suddenly drops by $400.00
This is totally unscrupulous and [name removed] should be totally ashamed of his association with your outfit. I thought he would have more class.

Purchase PriceA$3,990.00

Hi Graeme,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.

My quotation number is SB202496 signed on
18/07/2020

Frustrated

FrustratedCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Advertised deal for 6.6kw system. Then as the cost was only $100 more we wanted to upgrade to 10kw. Was told it would be $6000 much more than advertised price.

They are scamers!

They gave us a qoute then started trying to make us buy products they would have otherwise bought themselfs. If I were you I would never buy anything from them they take you to the last step and then start
introducing random prices for different things.
I would recommend you go with other companies such as arise solar and solar secure.

Jessica S.Sunboost

Sunboost end cost

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Will not stop harassing me.

2 years in a row they ring me all hours of the day even after I’ve requested to be removed from their phone listing and reported them for harassment. Stop calling me, [name removed] the rude sales rep.

happycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Be careful

I have had issues with this company; I paid a deposit for the installation of solar panels then discovered that they hadn't factored in that my house was south facing so I had to cancel the installation after the contractors (who arrived with all the panels) said in good conscience they couldn't install. This was about two and a half years ago and I was informed that I couldn't get my deposit back. Then I was contacted by Sunboost out of the blue at the end of August 2020 asking if I still wanted to install panels. I said no, but could I have my deposit back. Of course you can, I was told, just give us your account details and we'll reimburse you. This was on the 25 August. And of course I didn't get my reimbursement. Very unprofessional.

My quotation number is 31111

If I don't receive my deposit I will taking this further
Annie Cossins