Sunboost (page 2 of 11)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (122)
  • Purchase Price$7,584.73
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Happy Job

Happy JobPerth, WA

very disappointing, always argue with the sale person, have to go back to the training again

Hi Wilson, not very happy with Blake, who is a salesperson, did not understand about the
the procedure, can not communicate with the client, advise the wrong thing, just sale sale sale, very disappointing

Dear Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to escalate the situation further and look into it.

Gill South East Queensland, QLD

Sale was seamless, installation not so great, been waiting 2 months for installation.

SB219915

Deceptive and incompetent operator

D. Kim

Thanks for your response. "SB138663" is the invoice number.
I hope you will.

Peter BaffSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t be fooled by Allan Border ...

Firstly they arrived 4 MONTHS late, then they worked on my roof with a harness connected to nothing. They drilled a hole directly through the roof instead of hiding it under the flashing. It’s clearly visible from the window inside and is such an eye saw .
Then Sunboost refuse to return to make the work good or repair the original work.

I’ve been disappointed and
Let down .

Peter Baff

I have done all of the above already and all Dean wants to do is threaten me with solicitation!

Very Disappointing

Most horrible experience. Worst customer service. Their executives have been just trained to get contracts and take advance and then just backtrack on what they agree to do. Stay away from Sunboost.

Jasvinder N.
Jasvinder N.

SB204716

Paul C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Please don’t used this company for your solar installation.problems with installation and no response.

Broken tiles and leaking roof aftet installation. Hallway and bedroom needs to be repaired and painted. No responsiblity and rectication from supplier. Very disappointed with the solar panel provider. Wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone looking to have solar panel installation.

Hi Paul,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to help us with your quotation number and we assure you that our Customer service team will contact you and resolve the situation at the earliest.

Quotation number 71296

Rip off company

A few weeks after being sold a system at a special discount price your special price suddenly drops by $400.00
This is totally unscrupulous and [name removed] should be totally ashamed of his association with your outfit. I thought he would have more class.

Hi Graeme,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.

My quotation number is SB202496 signed on
18/07/2020

Frustrated

FrustratedCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Terrible

Advertised deal for 6.6kw system. Then as the cost was only $100 more we wanted to upgrade to 10kw. Was told it would be $6000 much more than advertised price.

They are scamers!

They gave us a qoute then started trying to make us buy products they would have otherwise bought themselfs. If I were you I would never buy anything from them they take you to the last step and then start
introducing random prices for different things.
I would recommend you go with other companies such as arise solar and solar secure.

Jessica S.Sunboost

Sunboost end cost

Get quotes

Will not stop harassing me.

2 years in a row they ring me all hours of the day even after I’ve requested to be removed from their phone listing and reported them for harassment. Stop calling me, [name removed] the rude sales rep.

happycustomerHunter Region, NSW

Be careful

I have had issues with this company; I paid a deposit for the installation of solar panels then discovered that they hadn't factored in that my house was south facing so I had to cancel the installation after the contractors (who arrived with all the panels) said in good conscience they couldn't install. This was about two and a half years ago and I was informed that I couldn't get my deposit back. Then I was contacted by Sunboost out of the blue at the end of August 2020 asking if I still wanted to install panels. I said no, but could I have my deposit back. Of course you can, I was told, just give us your account details and we'll reimburse you. This was on the 25 August. And of course I didn't get my reimbursement. Very unprofessional.

My quotation number is 31111

If I don't receive my deposit I will taking this further
Annie Cossins

Marty

MartyNew South Wales

Would not spend my money with you again

SamsungHater

Worst experience with customer service in Australia + Breaching Australian Consumer Act standards.

After 2 weeks of holding my $500 deposit and failed promises to install, Sunboost management decided to increase installation price by $450 last minute. They refused to absorb additional installation costs, although it was their assessment/ clerical error to proceed with fixed contract in first place. Also wasted my entire day on a Monday whilst I stayed back at home for initial installer to come, and when they attended premises mentioned that our roof tiles are not suitable to installation of solar panel. Another 8 solar companies in NSW disagreed with that assessment.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Order Number SB206128

Jessica S.Sunboost
Sudarshan

SudarshanSydney, NSW

Dodgy System Installation and NOT fit for purpose

AnastasiosSydney, NSW

Misrepresented product and misled into buying it.

Hi Taso and Sophie,
Thank you for your response. We will look into the matter and get back to you as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on the progress.

Alan Border shameIllawarra, NSW

Very unprofessional company

Paid a deposit November 2019, install 21st April 2020 ,after a lot of pushing and phone calls.
After install I asked Debbie what was the next step was ? All they were worried about was me signing the form to get their $7000 rebate. They failed to arrange smart meters,so when my first bill came in it was $2700 up from pre solar of $1600
I have a 13.5 Kva 40 panel system.
Smart went on yesterday 12 th August 2020
They do not want to take responsibility, said I had to organise meters.
Bad company

Still no response from Sunboost
Things haven’t changed still very disappointing

DalC

DalCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality installation

The installers of my system damaged the underside of one of the eaves of my house and failed to correctly install the meter so that a fault notice was issued by Origin. When I contacted Sunboost about these issues they were happy to help to resolve the problems created by the installation company and although both problems were fixed the installation company then failed to notify Origin that the repair had been completed and so no booking was made for Origin to return and install the feed in tariff meter. So 7, almost 8 weeks after the installation I'm still not getting the full benefit of the system. Don't know when Origin will be back, hopefully soon. Sunboost, please use another installation company!

Installation

dncaeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor service and communication

Left with a very bad feeling about this company and in the end we're glad they didn't install. Long delays in responding to communication, requests for all sorts of photos, documentation and info, and after a considerable amount of work on our part after SIX WEEKS to-ing and fro-ing we were told that we would either have to move our switch box from our hallway outside or cancel the deal. Not good enough. Would have been solved in half an hour if someone had come out to inspect the site. Many other people in our retirement village have solar so it was obviously a load of rubbish. They may be OK for a straightforward installation but not for us.

Installation

195201

HerbHunter Region, NSW

Very Evasive. After 3 and half weeks we Just refund details by email, no explanation...

Herb

Too late for that. you should talk to your team....