Sunboost

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (152)
  • Purchase Price$4,320.70
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

mongrel

mongrelCentral West, NSW

Sun boost Delivers

After some 4 months of promises to install a system it finally happened, the system was installed ok but would not produce the stated output. The installer tried 3 times to correct and was put onto a technician would could not resolve. Finally spoke with [Name Removed] from sun boost who was able to talk me through the process and recalibrating the inverter. Now working as stated, they appear to totally rely on the installer and try to operate from a remote location.

Panel PurchasedSolis
Warranty Claim MadeYes

FrankPerth, WA

WARNING - very bad experience with Sunboost

During the installation process my Makita cordless drill (located in a locked garage on a workbench 1 meter away from where the inverter was installed) went missing.
Sunboost was not interested.
It made for a very unpleasant experience.

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedAstonergy

DingoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very Poor Customer Service

Dingo

Update.....Sunboost finally rang me and have said my installation will be on March 3rd.

Will not fix the damage

Install = was ok apart from the inverter is way to high to read it.
Damage = leaving rivet ends all over the driveway to puncture tyres and a huge burnout mark on my brand new driveway.
Refused to fix it. Installer said it wasn't them but my CCTV and a witness said otherwise . Been arguing for a month now to have it cleaned as [Name Removed] passed the buck to management who pass the buck to the installer and round again and again. I will never be using this company ever again. Just wait until a better company has a special on. Plus I wanted a 6kw & only got 5.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$2,880.00

Dear Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused whilst dealing with us. we request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with best solution at the earliest.

Aussie

Fix my Driveway then we will talk . So far you've done Nothing.

LB

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
martinhey

martinheySydney, NSW

Not great - SB183289

System Size12.9 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis
Purchase Price$6,491.00

Hi Martin,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to allow us sometime and we will get back to you with a solution to the situation.

Disappointed South East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT TOUCH THIS COMPANY

As per many negative reviews this company has them at the end of their reviews on there website. This call centre isn’t in Australia and you will get hassled by someone who appears to be in India. Be prepared to be hassled!! Take your deposit and you have to fight with them to get it back or cancel your quote. They do not know what they are doing and are India sales people not experts. They sent photos of a layout for solar panels that wasn’t my house!!!
They use Australian sports people but DO NOT TOUCH THEM!!

Disappointed

I spoke with Logan and a manager yesterday who said they would cancel my quote and return my deposit. I sent Logan another email this morning and still no reply. Please arrange for my deposit to be returned ASAP.
SB243565

Suz

SuzHunter Region, NSW

Harassment

Didn't go with Sunboost in the end as I was sick of being harassed! Brett form Sunboost (not sure where this call centre is but doubt its Australia as accents are thick!) called at least once a day. When I refused to answer the calls he changed his number to private. Even when I told him to please not call me and that we had decided not to proceed he still kept calling. I hung up on him numerous times! We actually paid more and went with another local company who weren't harassing us and who seemed to know what they were talking about in regards to installation etc rather than doing an intense sales pitch!

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Do not deal with have been harassed with phone calls after there price change and I said no more calls

Harassment phone calls still happen have be tolled no more now they won’t to no who we went will Arron don’t deal with

Hi Troy,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you kindly help us with your contact number on service@sunboost.com.au and we assure you that no calls will made in future.

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

difficult install challenged crew

We have a skillion roofline which was challenging for the first crew that arrived (on time), they informed me they would have to come back at a later date and someone would contact me.
Later that day another crew turned up unannounced and asked if I had a ladder they could borrow to do the install, didn't inspire a great amount of confidence.
That said, they got the job done, seemed a bit rushed though.
Some scrap left on roof and had to ask one guy not to smoke while on the roof.
Communication was poor but admittedly they got the job done in a timely fashion and generating a week later after Origin replaced the meter.

SB224023

SB63725 (Andrew)

Very easy on install abit disappointed the larger inverter wasn't connected to the max load phase of my homes board

Hi Danny,
Thank you for taking out time to review us. We apologize for the inconvinience caused. We assure you that we will thrive our best to give the best possible services in future.

LozzaSydney, NSW

Pathetic service

Ordered the system 12/11/2020. Promised installation was between 23/11/20 & 07/12/20. Called this morning with the old chestnut excuse that solar can not be installed as the installer hurt himself an that it couldn’t be rescheduled until February.
I would not recommend this company.

System Size6.3 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko cheetah 370 watt
Purchase Price$4,200.00
Lozza

I have cancelled the order as you are in breach of the contract. Our deposit should be refunded immediately.

Dear Customer,
Sure we will refund the deposit, however, to follow up on the same, we would request you to kindly help us with your quotation number.

Geoff

GeoffHunter Region, NSW

12 months in my 6.6kw 24 panel produces no more than 2.8kw on a clear 40 degree day. Foreign call centre. Dodgy panels

Panel PurchasedSunboost
Purchase Price$4,000.00
Happy Job

Happy JobPerth, WA

very disappointing, always argue with the sale person, have to go back to the training again

Hi Wilson, not very happy with Blake, who is a salesperson, did not understand about the
the procedure, can not communicate with the client, advise the wrong thing, just sale sale sale, very disappointing

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$2,600.00

Dear Customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to escalate the situation further and look into it.

DalePerth, WA

6.6 kw installed

Installation crew were very good.
The quality of the quotation provided by sun boost was lacking as there was two variations- one straight after I paid deposit and a second when installation started

Hi
Quote number was SB158691

Gill South East Queensland, QLD

Sale was seamless, installation not so great, been waiting 2 months for installation.

Purchase Price$3,500.00

SB219915

Jim

JimSydney Surrounds, NSW

awaiting documents of proof and repairs to be fixed

Purchase Price$4,000.00

Deceptive and incompetent operator

System Size9.6 KW
Panel PurchasedJinko panels & Fronius Primo Inverter
Purchase Price$6,600.00
D. Kim

Thanks for your response. "SB138663" is the invoice number.
I hope you will.

Peter BaffSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Don’t be fooled by Allan Border ...

Firstly they arrived 4 MONTHS late, then they worked on my roof with a harness connected to nothing. They drilled a hole directly through the roof instead of hiding it under the flashing. It’s clearly visible from the window inside and is such an eye saw .
Then Sunboost refuse to return to make the work good or repair the original work.

I’ve been disappointed and
Let down .

System Size5.5 KW
Panel PurchasedSunboost
Peter Baff

I have done all of the above already and all Dean wants to do is threaten me with solicitation!

Very Disappointing

Most horrible experience. Worst customer service. Their executives have been just trained to get contracts and take advance and then just backtrack on what they agree to do. Stay away from Sunboost.

Jasvinder N.