Sunboost (page 4 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (58)
  • Purchase Price$4,022.19
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

MaganiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Operating advice

After installation was completed I requested advice on monitoring the system. I am a senior citizen but have been using computer systems since 1992, however the installer told me to get a grandson setup the wifi monitoring. This did not impress me so I emailed two employees of Sunboost requesting advice be emailed to me but no replies were received. I am unimpressed with after sales service.
John Morris

botterill

botterillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

work not delivered

D Fisher

D FisherSydney Surrounds, NSW

After many phone calls - Matter resolved

Original installation was excellent, however after Origin connected Solar Panels via smart meter to electricity box. I noticed we was receiving less than my neighbor who had same inverter but one extra panel. Contacted Sunboost many times advising I thought maybe one of the banks of 11 panels was not connected. After three weeks of continuous phone calls and receiving no resolution to the problem, advising Sunboost to please remove and refund payment. Sunboost then had a representative call out to my premises, and lo and behold I was correct, one of the switches to 11 panels was not working. Today am receiving nearly the equivalent power as my neighbor. Sunboost please listen to your customers more.

Not perfect

7weeks to and ongoing request for home owners manual so I can understand the product, all trade people were helpfull.instalation was 26th march and unable to register product requested person who installed product to fill in form on line no reply as yet

Solar Installation

Bel

BelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mixed Reviews

JustinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

Initial contact was very easy and professional.
Once full payment was made, there was nothing in the way of service.
I had to initiate all communication to book the installation.
Installers were great and did a great job but turned up with no inverter. Sunboost were meant to have made contact to advise but didn't.
To schedule the installation of the inverter, again I had to chase Sunboost up to book it in.
Instructions on how to setup wireless connectivity are out of date and the website has changed, zero tech support.

My order number was 95582

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Hi Justin, thank you for the revert, We have escalated the issue to our team, I am sure our technical team have called you today and getting things sorted. Have a great day. Regards, Sun Boost Online

BishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extra cost after the deal

Bish

94954 is the number in my invoice for 14 Newton Place, Baringa. 4551.

Kevin Archer

Kevin ArcherMid West, WA

Still checking system operations as system has only been installed for 2 months

Installation was quite quick, 3 technicians finished complete job in less than 4 hours
Have had no issues with the company Sunboost, staff have been very polite and professional, possibly a few hiccups with the expected savings on our latest power account which Sunboost technical people are looking into.

Vince

VinceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Abit disappointed

We didn't get what we were supposed to get from the first contact with them. Ended up with 16 panels instead of 24 as stated due to lack of knowledge and using 3D maps instead of a house visit. Luke 91061 was very helpful with getting everything sorted from start to finish. He kept us informed all the way.

Get quotes

Panels not installed in correct location and ugly wiring on roof.

Sunboost did not install the panels in the agreed position The result means the panel are only delivering half of what they should and ugly powe cabels along the roof.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

wifi network is not working

Installation crew was excellent. But the installation date changed twice.
wifi dongle was faulty and replacement was sent. Still no communication with the server. Difficult to contact technical service. - Gamini 75839

Linda

LindaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

83057-good service

I had good service from Adam. After the solar panels were installed I had a leaking roof. Adam gave me quick service in getting this resolved. With my regards Linda.

scott

scottSouth East Queensland, QLD

13 broken tiles

no problem with sunboost they were easy to deal with however, the installation process was not so positive. they broke no less than 13 tiles told me it was because of the paint, left one broken tile with silicon on it just below the ridge caps(just spent 000's on a roof restoration) which had footprints all over them left smoke butts laying around and left conduit and rubbish behind

Victor S.Sunboost

Avoid this company did not provide requested information - did not follow through

Long wait

Signed the paperwork to on 6 December but still waiting for installation day. Whereas other people have it done in 2 weeks. No information. No communication

Terrible Service

We purchased a system from Sunboost and I have been trying for weeks to get someone from the installation team to get back to me. No one answers the phone and there is no way to leave a message . Very, very frustrating.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Poor customer follow up and broken promises

I was told it would only take 6 - 8 weeks to have solar installed at my location. Over 3 months later still getting broken promises about call backs and installation dates. Every week i am getting mail about referring customers but cant get a call back about my instillation dates, I wouldn't recommend this company to install my solar system if you live remote or want it done on quickly.

Roxby

UdoSydney

Sunboost bad, installer good

Silvester

SilvesterAdelaide

So far so bad

I was very disappointed tonigh when I came home only to see the mess around my house and one panel on the roof. The installer did not know what he was doing, often referring to the instruction book. Day 1 - not much done. I am now in doubt of the quality of the installation service and start wondering how many days is going to take to install the remainder of the panels.