4.9 (1,986)
    4.8 (1,862)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,994)
    4.9 (2,090)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (61) · No (1,978)
  • Purchase Price$4,131.19
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,902)

SB230475 Noah

Noah from Sunboost was very helpful in setting up my wifi connection with my inverter system I recommend sunboost highly system was installed in only 5 hours very professional job

No hassle fix. Great after sales service.

Having changed internet providers I needed to resync my data logger WiFi stick. I was unable to work it out myself so I thank Jenny for her patience, determination and persistence in sorting this out successfully for me. We have had the plant for almost 18 months and have had no problems and we have not paid a power bill in this time. We run a pool pump 4 to 6 hrs daily and heat and cool our house all electric.
Order #SB112128

James P.

James P.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Alexander walked me through installing the app and setting up my system his knowledge and patience were a credit to Sunboost.I now access to the performance of my Solar via my phone.
James

Oladele K.

Oladele K.North Queensland, QLD

Emma your customer service representative

Emma, the customer service representative that helped was fantastic. I could not have asked for more. Incredible service!! She was calm, apologetic and went extra mile, taking me step by step to connect my inverter and even called back went the line dropped

Would recommend without hesitation

Could not fault them, had major delays with sapn. It as soon as that was sorted sunboost actioned installation immediately. Installed when convenient for us and was done in about half a day.

Chan Gurung

Chan GurungSydney, NSW

Initially, it took a bit longer to get my solar pannel installation scheduled but they did perfect job. Installation staff were great. I got great help from all staff. Thanks

Luke farr

Luke farrNorth Western Region, NSW

Great service and trustworthy installers

Staff are Easy to deal with and don’t pressure you into getting something you don’t need.Installers were great and very professional with no cheap shortcuts.I’m very happy with the outcome

John

JohnSydney, NSW

SB70595

Jenny went through the process step by step with me, which made it easy to follow the only problem was that the sun was shining on the LCD panel making it hard to read and photograph, Jenny was very patient and stayed on the phone until the problem was resolved.

Trustworthiness

Excellent customer service

My solar power inverter was down, I called Sunboost to arrange a service repair, only within one week, a electrician came to check the system, and then Sunboost told me they will replace the inverter in 2 weeks time, excellent customer service, very helpful , very happy theirs quick response to the system failure.

Lyn Worner

Lyn WornerCentral West, NSW

Happy with installation

Everything went like clockwork and very happy with the job. They arrived when they said and all fitted in one day. The tradesman was very co operative and fitted the panels where I wanted them.

Happy with the process.

1. Had a bit of troubles setting up the WiFi but with the help from Solar Boost got it going. Installation was half the price that locals were quoting.
2. No.

Trustworthiness
Palak

PalakPerth, WA

Good Work

The installation process was efficient and on time. I was having issues to set up the app in phone. Contacted Sun boost customer service and help me set up the app. Really very helpful and patience. Good customer service.

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Seems like a great system.

The installation process was efficient and on time. No issues with the company and good follow up by Naomi. Would definitely recommend to anyone not using Solar power yet to check it out.

Tom

TomCentral West, NSW

Good work

No dramas with the panel installation easy to deal with and the boys made sure they cleaned up after themselves and made sure they panels were evenly spaced on the roof

Fiona

FionaDuffy 2611, ACT

An excellent experience from start to finish. No dramas and in contact regularly..

Installation was timely, in fact earlier than originally advised. Done in a matter of hours and no issues. Even highlighted some repairs to the roof that need addressing. Post installation contact has been good also!

mongrel

mongrelCentral West, NSW

Sun boost Delivers

After some 4 months of promises to install a system it finally happened, the system was installed ok but would not produce the stated output. The installer tried 3 times to correct and was put onto a technician would could not resolve. Finally spoke with [Name Removed] from sun boost who was able to talk me through the process and recalibrating the inverter. Now working as stated, they appear to totally rely on the installer and try to operate from a remote location.

Get quotes

All round Great work and support

From start to finish the Sunboost team was definitely a great choice to go with and the installation team was on point with all the work they carried out. Will be definitely recommending this company to other people

Stephen D.

Stephen D.Central West, NSW

Worry Free Experience

The installation was quick and efficient. Everything was explained so I could understand it. It couldn't have been any simpler. The crew were very friendly and cleaned up after. Very impressed. I would recommend them to anyone.

Job Satisfaction

Service Ticket Reference Number: SBMT7345
Installation was done in a professional, timely manner. Once the services were rebooted I wasn’t sure how to get the system up and running, when I called Zara she helped me to get the solar working quite quickly with all the technical requirements with no hesitation. I would not have been able to do so without her assistance. Everything is working!

Good Support Service

Having had problems with my solar panels yield, spoke to Naomi Sunboost Support member after explaining what the problem was Naomi was very helpful, she spoke to inverter vendor proactively and also organised the installation technician onsite visit to resolve the issue quickly! I am very pleased with her professionalism and responsiveness.