Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (47)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (44)
  • Purchase Price$3,806.91

Kim buxton
Kim buxtonMid North Coast, NSW

Still need help

Em a has been a wonderful help and although my solar has been not working for two months Emma tried to help me but now I have to pay for so
Done to come out and fix this problem Emma was very helpful Thankyou

Purchase Price$3,800.00

Hector

It would have been a great opportunity trying the sunboost wifi, but unfortunately we didn’t give it a try. The customer service was really good. I had few phone calls about the wifi and connecting to wifi. You guys have a great customer service.

Panel Purchased Stro and Solis
Purchase Price$0.00

Amy was useful

Found some out the staff very difficult to understand due to English being their 2nd language. Wasn't aware that the inverter needed to be configured to our home internet. What a bother as we had to get a booster which has incurred a monthly cost for us.

Helaine cunningham
Helaine cunninghamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good product, but...

incoming calls sound like off shore scam calls. [Name Removed] said he was calling from Sydney, feel he was lying.
was told guest referral is $200, my friend [Names Removed] only received $100.
Installers [Name Removed] electrical were great.
[Name Removed] was good, but only want to deal with people in Australia.

Purchase Price$3,500.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Now happy customer

System Size10 KW
Purchase Price$4,491.00
Robert
RobertSydney, NSW

Shinephone app is quite a complex system

Installation was completed without problem, tradesmen were professional and did a good job. But as mentioned above the Growatt Shine Wifi-x app is complex and not easy to install presumeably because we have broadband and the systems do not talk to each other.
Eventually, after numerous attempts the issue was corrected by [Name Removed] who had to go back through Growatt to fix the problem.

System Size6 KW
Panel Purchased Trina HoneyM 370w
Purchase Price$3,341.00
Solar
SolarHunter Region, NSW

Slow to install but staff very helpful

Competitive price but took nearly 3 months to install staff were great in helping us solve issues with WiFi installation and were always trying to help seems to be working fine.

Should Be Good

Paid Deposit Dec1st. 6 weeks later contacted them re installation. They lost my paper work. had to resubmit. Did not turn up for 1st install date. Install was 11 weeks after deposit paid.
Duke was great at helping set up the data logger.

System Size3 KW
Purchase Price$2,000.00
Eagle
Eagle Northern Region, NSW

Difficult before installing

Constantly asking for information you’d already provided. Had to redo the financial application because they forgot or lost the first one I did. Tried to increase quoted price while installing

System Size9.6 KW

ORLAN
ORLAN

My grid over-voltage issue has not been resolved since the installation in December 2020

The installation process was easy and they turned up on time. However, the over-voltage issue was identified from day 1 and this problem made the solar panel system nearly unusable and ineffective. Sunboost has not been able to provide adequate support and warranty. I will now refer the matter to the Australian Energy Regulator and ACCC for review and intervention. Please be aware that the sales experience and after sales service experience are not aligned. Sunboost is not interested in resolving my issue since the installation in December 2020, and it has been three months. Simply not good enough

Panel Purchased Sungrow
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

mongrel
mongrelCentral West, NSW

Sun boost Delivers

After some 4 months of promises to install a system it finally happened, the system was installed ok but would not produce the stated output. The installer tried 3 times to correct and was put onto a technician would could not resolve. Finally spoke with [Name Removed] from sun boost who was able to talk me through the process and recalibrating the inverter. Now working as stated, they appear to totally rely on the installer and try to operate from a remote location.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

DanielMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

difficult install challenged crew

We have a skillion roofline which was challenging for the first crew that arrived (on time), they informed me they would have to come back at a later date and someone would contact me.
Later that day another crew turned up unannounced and asked if I had a ladder they could borrow to do the install, didn't inspire a great amount of confidence.
That said, they got the job done, seemed a bit rushed though.
Some scrap left on roof and had to ask one guy not to smoke while on the roof.
Communication was poor but admittedly they got the job done in a timely fashion and generating a week later after Origin replaced the meter.

SB224023

DalePerth, WA

6.6 kw installed

Installation crew were very good.
The quality of the quotation provided by sun boost was lacking as there was two variations- one straight after I paid deposit and a second when installation started

Hi
Quote number was SB158691

Anthony
AnthonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Solar

Good. Only issue we had there was no assistance on the day to set up the WIFI. no phone calls follow up. I would have liked to be shown on the day how to set up the APP etc.

GlennHunter Region, NSW

Hidden fees.

System Size15 KW
Glenn

SB212435 is the invoice number I was sent with the extra charges after I had paid in full for the system.