Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No
ORLAN
ORLAN

My grid over-voltage issue has not been resolved since the installation in December 2020

The installation process was easy and they turned up on time. However, the over-voltage issue was identified from day 1 and this problem made the solar panel system nearly unusable and ineffective. Sunboost has not been able to provide adequate support and warranty. I will now refer the matter to the Australian Energy Regulator and ACCC for review and intervention. Please be aware that the sales experience and after sales service experience are not aligned. Sunboost is not interested in resolving my issue since the installation in December 2020, and it has been three months. Simply not good enough

Job Satisfaction
Warranty Claim MadeYes
mongrel
mongrelCentral West, NSW

Sun boost Delivers

After some 4 months of promises to install a system it finally happened, the system was installed ok but would not produce the stated output. The installer tried 3 times to correct and was put onto a technician would could not resolve. Finally spoke with [Name Removed] from sun boost who was able to talk me through the process and recalibrating the inverter. Now working as stated, they appear to totally rely on the installer and try to operate from a remote location.

Job Satisfaction
Panel Purchased Solis
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Caitlin J
Caitlin Jasked

We got a few quotes from Sunboost for a 10kWh system and then a system with a battery. The price is good however we are VERY hesitant about going the more expensive option with them as they are not local and we wonder if it’ll be professionally installed and what if we have problems. Is this a trustworthy company?

mike
mike

dont go with these guys...The ACCC and Fair trading have them in court for shonky work...look up BELL SOLAR the parent company to see.

Jason B.asked

Is this true that Sunboost is facing Licence issues and it will not be renewed? What will happen to my contract if this gets cancelled? Can I get my refund?

How can I trust someone without a licence to Install?
Is that true ? that you are changing entities to protect your brand? compromising with customer's warranties to protect your own interest?

[Name Removed], You have lost my trust, I am paying over $3000 and not happy to risk my home.

Dear Jason,

Yes, the matter is currently before NCAT, however we are allowed to do business as normal. We intend to work with Fair Trading to resolve the matters amicably. Be rest assured, all our installers are CEC accredited. If you are not satisfied with the answer and wish to get the refund of the deposit, we would process the full refund for you at the earliest. We request you to kindly share your Invoice number.

Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Peter Cliftonasked

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system. Peter Clifton

Peter Clifton

Hi, How can I set up my mobile to monitor my sunboost system?

Bob
Bob

Sorry Peter I have not done mine yet. Bob

John Malone
John Malone

Peter I have a Solis inverter with a WiFi Dongle. Sunboost provided a SOLIS WI-FI DONGLE CONNECTION Using a Mobile Phone document that gave the steps involved. Monitoring involves setting up an account with Solis Home.

Get an answer from our members and Sunboost representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers