Sunboost (page 2 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)
  • Purchase Price$3,951.05
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Diana Titterton

Diana TittertonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not much communication

The installation of the panels were great, the crew were friendly and efficient very tidy and explained how things will work from now on, They cleaned up after them selves

Peter

Peter

re refund

peter schulz 234373
I have contacted [name removed] and [name removed] re my cancellation due to urgent medical that I had to cancel my order and ask for the deposit of $200 to be returned result no email phone call or deposit back why
I will not give you a rating until you contact me as I must give you a rating to sent this I will go half way

Monique M

Monique M

Expected better service

I have been quite disappointed with Sunboost and do regret going through them at this point. I have had issues with them communicating with me about installation date and the process involved, and have already had to ring them three times in three weeks following installation due to an issue with the contractors that they have not sorted. It frustrates me that they provide so little information and that I am the one chasing this up. I cannot comment on the quality of the system as we have yet to be able to use ours completely. I would recommend considering local options over this company.

fault rectification

rain ingress after solar panels were installed
crew were sent on Monday after problem was reported on Saturday
they did not find the source of the leak
issue has not been resolved
thank you [name removed] you were extremely help full in trying to resolve the issue

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Stefan S.

Stefan S.

Fast installation but poor customer service

I have ordered the solar panels mid November and the installation was on the 5/12/2019.
I got quoted for 44 panel's, when installation people came they measured the roof and there was only space for 40 panels.
This was ok for me, i have been told to get a $200 dollar refund.
I spoke to a gentleman a week after and he said somebody will call me to arrange the back payment.
Nobody did.
I have wrote now several e mails but i am getting ignored.
So next step for me is consumer affairs.

Victor S.Sunboost

Fairly average provider in the market

Ben M

Ben MAustralia

Unlucky

Jose

JoseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not installed the panels where I said

Before installing the panels, we discussed the location on the roof but they not installed the panels where we discussed. The way of talking was very disappointing and I think this is very rude to speak to the customers like this and instead I talked him politely. They handled rooftiles very hardly and broke some but I am lucky I got some spare one. They replaced all. Otherwise all good. Spent $1000 more and installed good panels and Fronius inverter. When sunshine is outside, the inverter showing more than 5kw.

Elmer

ElmerCentral West, NSW

3 month's to hook up , now making power.

Origin hook up with smart meter was a hold up 3 month's from installation of panels to turning the unit on , loss of 3 month's sun power.lost income on power bill.

John ID68682 Aug8

John ID68682 Aug8Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far so good...!

Pre-sale and yesterday's installation were very well organised by Veronica; the install team appeared to work very well together, and all members were a pleasure to have here. The system is not yet functional; thus I make no technical judgement at this stage on either the quality of the installation work or the quality of the products supplied.

Veronica is an excellent salesperson, and a quality ambassador for Sunboost. I doubt that I would have gone ahead if she had not been my contact person.

I look forward to the system being functional. My discussions with Veronica and with the Installing Electrician/Team Leader give me every confidence in the next steps. I will be pleased to write a follow-up review in 6 months or so.

Rushed Installation

The install team need to spend more time planning prior to installation. The set out of the one panel is very poor, there is 2 rows of 23 panels then 1 sitting out by it self, there was enough room for 2 rows of 24. The electrical conduit was just pushed through roof cavity (15 meters) without anybody entering the cavity, it goes over webs and under, it’s very untidy and makes working in the cavity much harder, Reno’s are being done at the moment and trades comment on how unprofessional the installation was.

Alan
Alan

The only numbers referring to this job is a Quote #58782 if that is helpful, there is no project number!

Disappointment in General

The Solar panel logistics of the purchase and installation was ok. What was very disappointing is that only after the installation was I informed that I couldn't use my fully paid for system. At no stage during the process was it discussed verbally with me that a new smart meter would be required before I could use my system. Sunboost had sufficient opportunity to explain this and organise the swap out with my power supplier as there was a generous gap between the booking deposit and the install date. Now I am told that it will be 3 to 4 weeks before I can use my new system even though it is fully paid for and I am still paying full price power with no rebate therefore lost revenue

M Ward

M WardCentral West, NSW

Project - 77045 Kevin

The install time frame was very misleading and incredibly delayed. - We placed our order in Late October early November 2018. The system was finally commissioned today 28th June 2019. We were initially told 6 weeks. The staff who i dealt with at Sunboost where generally helpful and made themselves available which was a positive part of a generally frustrating process.

Rob

RobIllawarra, NSW

Reset solar

Satisfactory, issue eventually solved.
Zara was helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

KerryHunter Region, NSW

Spent a lot of money and no return.

Solar system installed October 2018. Great sales service and installation was excellent. Problem with our system is it keeps shorting out and we still are paying big power bills. Still trying to resolve this issue. Not happy.

Invoice 54003

Sue LAdelaide

Better the first time.

Sue L

I received a email telling me that $303.00 was refunded. What has happened to the other $2300.00 I am still waiting for ? I should not have to keep phoning up to get these questions answered.

MaganiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Operating advice

After installation was completed I requested advice on monitoring the system. I am a senior citizen but have been using computer systems since 1992, however the installer told me to get a grandson setup the wifi monitoring. This did not impress me so I emailed two employees of Sunboost requesting advice be emailed to me but no replies were received. I am unimpressed with after sales service.
John Morris

D Fisher

D FisherSydney Surrounds, NSW

After many phone calls - Matter resolved

Original installation was excellent, however after Origin connected Solar Panels via smart meter to electricity box. I noticed we was receiving less than my neighbor who had same inverter but one extra panel. Contacted Sunboost many times advising I thought maybe one of the banks of 11 panels was not connected. After three weeks of continuous phone calls and receiving no resolution to the problem, advising Sunboost to please remove and refund payment. Sunboost then had a representative call out to my premises, and lo and behold I was correct, one of the switches to 11 panels was not working. Today am receiving nearly the equivalent power as my neighbor. Sunboost please listen to your customers more.

Not perfect

7weeks to and ongoing request for home owners manual so I can understand the product, all trade people were helpfull.instalation was 26th march and unable to register product requested person who installed product to fill in form on line no reply as yet

Solar Installation