Sunboost (page 4 of 4)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (37)
  • Purchase Price$3,951.05
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

A proper mix up

I wanted to extend my Solar panels by three.

Ended up with a bank of twenty, seven of which face the south. Apparently the north facing roof wasn't big enough to take them.

However the overall process though lengthy was satisfactory but I still don't know whether or not the solar power is going into the grid but looking forward to a zero power bill.

No proper communication

Eventually all good.

After 3 different dates finally got my system installed. Boys on the job done a good job. It took 4 months after initial signing but happy to have it up and running.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Would of got a 5 star rating except for warranty repairs

Had my installation yesterday and the install team were very efficient, friendly and professional. Unfortunately shorty after they left the inverter started to fault. Called after sales support and they asked me to send through photo's and a description of the fault. Have done that and haven't received any follow up call since even after I have emailed them twice with more details of the fault. A little disappointing especially after I just paid for a new system and want to make use of it.

Project No. 24657

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes

Annoying overseas receptions

Installation was great. The guys who done the installation where professional and on time.
The only issue I had was the overseas phone calls hassling me for money. They even tried to get me to make final payment before the installation. As to which I told them they was dreaming if they thought I was going to pay before the install. I was then contacted again whilst the guys where fitting the panels and asked for payment again. And yet again I told them that they was getting NO PAYMENT until installation was finished.
Basically they would have got a 100% exelent rating if there call center was based in Australia and was not so harassing

Cvcccvcv cc.

Cvcccvcv cc.perth

Could definately use some improvement

I felt like my initial concerns were not dealt with by sunboost sufficiently and in a timely manner. I also believe there could have been more information offered through the process. I am particularly disappointed that I only received 2 small pages of information (quick reference in a booklet) for my inverter, and due to there being no window with performance information on the actual inverter, I now have no clue how access information on my solar systems performance or set it up through my computer.

Introduction and offer

They were very clear on the phone explaining what they are offering and discussed my current solar system and gave me advice on what alternative solar can do. A little pushy at first but after i explained I already have a system and gave them the info'm, they were happy to come back to me after I have time to discuss the issues with my current suppliers.

Mike.C

Mike.CAdelaide

Sunboost

Solarboost communication was average, Contractor sent only 2 people didn't finish job on the day, had to wait a week before they came back, while they stored the solar panels in my shed. Forgot to supply wifi dongle didn't want to wait to wait for contractor to program and setup, did it myself which was a bit of mucking around. Overall System works well, but communication such as dealing with the contractor and business needs improving, and they need to communicate to each other.

Kalu

KaluPerth, WA

Friendly Team, good support. Need Improvement.

Good communication. Competitive prices. They don't physically check your roof for installation which make issues when real installation of the panels. Difficult to contact the technical personnel after the purchase. Good friendly company but needs improvements for customer support. They are happy to beat your quotations from other suppliers.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Pooran.

Pooran.North-West & West coast, TAS

Dealing with [name removed], Consultant.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes