Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (507)
  • Purchase Price$4,135.78

Matt
MattPerth, WA

Good service

Very easy and simple to understand. The micro phone was a bit hard to understand, but that was fine. Called me immediately to help me with my problem. Very Nice

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Good customer support and value for money

It was not bad.I had issues with wiring but they sorted everything.I asked for 25 mm cable they install 15 and after that they replaced it.switch board upgrade was just okay.Amy from support team is fantastic and Fiona from sales

Sunboost solar install

Installation was completed promptly on the booked date They did a good job of going through the options and tailoring it to what I was after. I was happy with the outcome

Great

Ethan helped me to connect the wifi to the fronius. It took us 3 hours to do the wifi connection. We went through several procedures that were a little bit complicated but with his help it was easier and much understandable.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Get quotes

Excellent service and value for your money

Great service and value for your money Installation on time very pleasant team working efficiently. Company have been very helpful answering all my calls and questions quickly and pleasantly. I like being able to talk on the phone rather than all on internet

Michael H
Michael HCentral West, NSW

Periodic service

Arrived on the day agreed. The service man introduced himself. He was polite and professional explaining the process and approximately how long the process would take, before he started. Following
completion reported the condition
prior to cleaning and then the improved condition afterwards

Good support service

Installation was smooth. Solar panels look very neat and tidy.

Sunboost has support service, which I needed and greatly appreciate!

Nora promptly assisted me with setting up the WiFi and inverter. Thanks again Nora

Installation
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great experience so far sales reps easy to deal with installer very professional and done a great job company reps have kept in contact all the way through process looking forward to when meter is change and system is ready to go

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very pleased with product and service

Very pleased with the assistance provided by Amy and Kamal.
They were very patient with me while helping resolve a problem we had at my WiFi system when the sola system was installed.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Setting up and connectin to the plant

The operator Amy was excellent help until the matter was resolved.
She rang back many times to make sure It is working and connected.
During our conversation, she and Kavya was very polite, helpful and professional.

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

mitch
mitchFar West, NSW

I have now fitted four solar systems from Sunboost and haven't had a problem

Installation went smoothly although they wouldn't put on my ground mount even though the mount was stronger than the building the panels were fitted too, I could have turned my ground mount into a garden shed and it would have been ok

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Installing Solar with Sunboost will be a game-changer!

SB228272
" We have had The Sunboost team install 9.9 kW Solar unit with 27 Trina Panels with 2 Solis 4G 5 kW Inverters to our property on the south coast NSW. The process took 8 months due to a number of setbacks but we finally had the installation team this week to install. We are awaiting the final connection with wifi setup after our electricity provider comes to certify our connection. We are so looking forward to the final paperwork being completed and thank all the Sunboost team for their assistance throughout this process. Their price was reasonable and despite delays, we will be happy with our new Solar system."

System Size9.9 KW
V Samson
V SamsonSydney, NSW

Good

Very good service and value for money
Eco friendly system solar system for economic growth
Sales representatives are good and follow up was good if I find any one of my friends I will recommend this

Trevor S.
Trevor S.Perth, WA

Good system, struggle with getting them back to adjust panels and trim the rails.

I would not listen to the salesman, request a power requirement appraisal, ask how big you can go, and whether you are allowed to maximize to a zero power bill.

Technical support

Nora assisted me to to get connected so that we could monitor our solar.
She talked me through each step and was very patient. Nora had the knowledge to help fix my problem and was pleasant to speak with.