Sunboost (page 2 of 47)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (592)
  • Purchase Price$4,619.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Good customer service

Hector has been very helpful in setting up my Solis Home app on my phone.
So far so good, is working as it should would definitely recommend to a friend.

Ian

IanChapman 2611, ACT

Sunboost made it easy

Sunboost was very knowledgeable on the solar products being offered and the end to end installation process required. The personnel covering the sale, install and post install follow up were very professional and easy to deal with.

Richard Adams

Richard AdamsCentral Queensland, QLD

Very satisfied with the service

Installation process fine. Only concern bieng time between delivery and installation , I didn't have a secure storage place .
Staff were all polite , helpful and efficient.
My overall experience was positive.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

So far, so good

Installation was smooth. I had alot of questions which the installers answered with patience and understanding. No mess left behind, professional, neat and tidy crew. So far, so good. Thanks

William

WilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar Installation

Sunboost sent two young fellows to install our system. They were good blokes , taking care to wear soft shoes on our roof. They did a great job, thank you guys.

Great Value

Some delays getting the PV setup installed, but overall very happy. Panels were upgraded after the contract was signed (legitimate upgrade from Astronergy to Trina) due to supply issues which was great. The installers were professional and made time to get the safety paperwork and reviews in place before the work. Good Sales follow-up from Thomas and WiFi setup support from Duke. 3rd time using sunboost and planning on using again on a 4th property

Solar upgrade

Solar upgrade Western Australia

Solar Upgrade

I needed to upgrade my 10year old system
Sunboost was very helpful in helping me choose a system that would cover our power needs.
Panel installation process was excellent.
Follow-up was excellent

Nel

NelNew South Wales

Kept us informed

Despite a few delays due to weather and other issues, the system was arranged and installed efficiently and competently. We regularly received phone calls and updates in writing from Sunboost so we always knew where we were up to. There was a miscommunication about removal/disposal of the old system on the day of installation, but it was promptly resolved in our favour over the phone.
The phone/ email follow up by the Sunboost staff since installation has been excellent. Our thanks to the Sunboost team for making the replacement of our old system a relatively easy process.

Charlotte

CharlotteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Experience

Lucy help checked my solis home and confirmed it is working well. She also help me reset my password and guided me on how to install the solis home to my hubby mobile.

Great Support

I needed to update my wifi I was told, Not sure what I had to do, Hector talked me through the procedure he was professional and understanding made the update easy.

Very happy

Crack appeared on siso switch cover rang Andrew it was fixed within two days unfortunately it was out of warranty by four months so had to pay all in all it needed to be replaced very happy the way the solar system is working

Sal A

Sal ACentral, SA

Great install and customer support

Thanks Lucy!! You’ve been so helpful and patient I really appreciate it:). Now I can track my Solis data. All seems great so far with our 6.6 kw system. Install was really good - no dramas and we are happy thus far.

John Devine

John DevinePerth, WA

Glad it is all installed looking forward to the benefits

The total installation of the system went well due to the efficiency of the team of installers.
There were a couple of problems which were overcome due to the Sunboost staff both those on site and those in the office.
Particular thanks to Justin, Melvin, Craig and the very helpful and understanding Sophie in the office. On site they were all good but in particular Mr Patel the electrician.
I thank you all for your calmness and understanding.

Job Satisfaction
Jacki

JackiSouth East Queensland, QLD

SO FAR SO GOOD

We experienced no problems during panel installation and the installers were polite and efficient.
We have to date had no complaints or issues with Sunboost and they seem to have done a professional job.

Timothy R.

Timothy R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Good experience

The installation of the solar panels was really easy. We needed brackets added to our roof which was an extra cost. But installation team were great. Explained themselves well and punctual

David

DavidSydney, NSW

1st point of contact from company was Janet. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the product. She accommodated our needs and requests.
The installers were punctual and professional.
‘Ebi’ the electrician lead installation team without fault.

Get quotes

great service and money in my pocket

The chosen panels have not only paid for my electricity, but the credits covered my night usage as well as given me money back and saved the environ,ment over 6 trips to Melbourne in less than 6 months

Disgruntled

DisgruntledMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the solar

Have been enjoying the benefits of what the solar is producing although appears to be some discrepancy between the Solis Sunboost App & that of AGLs mobile app on usage & solar energy earned/used. AGL shows lower levels? Apart from that no regrets & would recommend.

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

I wish I could have installed it earlier.

The panels were installed without any glitches. The company personnel were courteous and friendly.
They went about doing their work methodically and I did not encounter any issues with them and all ended towards the afternoon.

Spindel

Spindel

Ver happy with solar.

I had difficulty setting up the wifi, I spoke with Duke and he was so helpful and professional and not to mention patient. Excellent service and a credit to the company.