Sunboost (page 4 of 47)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (582)
  • Purchase Price$4,627.39
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Jan G.

Jan G.Queensland

was considering contacting this company again after failed installation from another company

After failed install from another company I was considering returning to this company after having received a quote prior to other company. So glad I read the negative reviews -seems like I would have been in a whole world of hurt yet again. Do not bother to contact me as I have no interest in dealing with yet another dodgy business

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy and sytem is working as it should. So far so good.

The installation went smoothly, though the weather did cause the need for a second day to be arranged. Totally out of the boy's control. Everything appears neat and tidy. The system seems to do it's job.

Bill

BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall very good experience with Sun boost of my 6.6 kW system Hopefully will deliver as promised??

When the installers came to installing unfortunately the print they looked on Google was different to my roof Due to skylight so a few of the panels had to be altered in their installation but there was good communication and consult before any work was carried out and it was all completed on the day

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Great saving us money after the bugs were ironed out

System designed and basic install was on time and good.
Inverter was easy to connect to home wireless network and to monitor performance.
The system blew breaker on main fuse box several times, and after some pushing, they arranged for an electrician to come and resolve the problem. No problems since

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

So far So Good

I haven't had the installation done yet, but so far the people at Sunboost have been very prompt in taking care of my needs and rectifying any concerns I have had. Their quote was very competitive and I was also able to have a choice of different branded panels and inverters.

Jessie

Jessie

Installation Issues

Selling & Installation Fast,unfortunately solar system is not generating enough energy.It takes a month to resolve a simple & careless issue regarding one of the solar panel switch.They should check everything before they leave my house to avoid stressful one month of waiting.Needs more improvement on installation to avoid unsatisfactory & sour taste to the Customers mouth.
Thanks to "Alexander"Service Executive"for resolving this issues.

Mouk

MoukCanberra 2600, ACT

Working Okay so far!

The service team promptly returned all my calls and resolved all problems. They were not familiar with the SMA inverters but they have arranged SMA expert for help with connection to wifi. Thank you

Craig A.

Craig A.Sydney, NSW

Good Price - Clean Installation

Good price compared to competitors, good communication both by phone and follow-up emails and nice clean installation. Job install was done in one day by a team of 4. Make sure you get 370 watt panels for best energy production.

Brad

BradHunter Region, NSW

Quick Install & no hassles

The communication was very good throughout the whole process & the install was completed in one afternoon with no issues at all, Very happy with the service and outcome. Good job.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

The process was easy from booking the deal to organising the installation till the set-up of app, team has lot of patience to answer customer queries.

Great work team Sun boost.

Snehal

Snehal Sydney, NSW

Inverted Technical Issue

Great work by Emma and SUNBOOST team to resolve the technical fault and the issue was resolved smoothly and service was back to normal thank you SUNBOOST and Emma for resolving it

JimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Minus 10 as a star rating

Tracy

TracySydney, NSW

They will not leave me alone!

After my complaint and my review from 6months ago, I even stated in my review that I will not be doing business with this company. Then a little while ago, maybe a month or so ago, I received another phone call to consider their business to install a solar system. I told the caller that I have already purchased a solar system through another company and was very happy with their service and installation.

Today, I received another phone call! Sunboost wanted to offer me some sort of special on a solar system installation. Sunboost seems to be very pushy and refuse to understand the phrase, "No, I do not want your business," and they don't seem to understand, "Leave me alone, stop calling me."

Mark.

Mark. South East Queensland, QLD

Completely incompetent.

Hi Mark,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Frank Schaechtili

Frank SchaechtiliIllawarra, NSW

Hook up was good but reply to problem slow

Panel Instalation was good and quick. Inverter needed to be reprogrammed later and took over a week to get response after contact said he would get back to us next day

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Solar power, help save on bills

The installation was done without too much effort on my part.
I have had problems getting the technical side understood in relation to the inverter, and using the hardware. I have recently had help from Monica getting started.
SB237568

Get quotes

Sunboost professional sales and installation team.

I am very happy about sunboost sales and installation team. These team are professional, well behaved and good communicator. Solar installation was smooth and tidy. Nothing has damaged on my roof.

eclcreations

eclcreationsSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great support from the best solar company around

Solar was installed on time exactly as expected. The staff were very courteous and not pushy. A pleasure to deal with. Minor issue the day after installation and they sent a technician out on a saturday at no charge and addressed the issue immediately. Great service with a smile.

Good Results so Far

Install Team - Ryan, were very efficient and appeared to complete everything required ASAP, and answered our questions professionally.

Communication with the Sunboost install team and follow up Communication was/is Poor. The terms and conditions clearly state that the Customer is responsible for contacting their energy provider for Net meter install/connection, which I did. I Day later Sunboost then provided the required documentation to my energy provider, which caused a duplication of work orders, delays and no assistance from the Sunboost team!

Tony

TonySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Arrived at the predetermined day & time. Was very effective and efficient with the installation and decommissioning of the old one. Very friendly and happy tradies who did the work. Pity they left dirty finger marks on the internal man hole..