Sunboost

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No (567)
  • Purchase Price$4,636.90
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Mr_Whitecoal

Mr_WhitecoalCentral, SA

great deal & helpful people

quick panel installation that took 5 hours at most.
good pricing for solar systems & willing to negotiate best system to fit my needs.
really helpful people who helped walk me through everything I wanted to know.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

The team were very helpful

Our installation took time because of the rain but was done well . Sunboost staff was in touch with us along the way. We now have panels up and running. Thank you all we worked with at Sunboost.

Anthony

AnthonyPerth, WA

Solar instllation Day

The installers arrived and introduced themselves and went about installing the inverter and followed by the panel setup.They appear to know what they are doing and completed the works in the afternoon.

Good experience from beginning

I had good dealings with with SunBoost, Aldo was very helpful to the queries my wife and I had when we approached them for new panels for our house, only criticism is that installers did not tell us that the system had to be off until the smart meter is installed, by our electricity provider.

Solar

SolarHunter Region, NSW

Slow to install but staff very helpful

Competitive price but took nearly 3 months to install staff were great in helping us solve issues with WiFi installation and were always trying to help seems to be working fine.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

So happy with Suboost. Even more happy I'm helping the environment using renewable energy regardless of the pay-back $

Installation was seamless. Only one issues with a burnt out isolator switch on the roof after 2.5yrs.
Problem fixed by Sunboost immediately. I take ownership of the only downfall I have felt.i didn't download the monitoring app until I noticed a change in my Electricity providers data which would explained a problem 6mths earlier with only half of my solar panels generating electricity.
Many thanks to Emilia, CSE for a pleasant resolve with constant progress follow up & excellent telephone manor.

Frank Z

Frank ZSydney, NSW

A good experience

Provided a competitive quote. Apart from a delay in installation and uncertainty of being able to install on my higher pitch roof, it all came together well at the end. Installation was quick and hassle free. I had a water leak through the electrical conduit, however this was fixed quickly and efficiently. After sales service has been great, Alexander followed up issues and resolved them efficiently.
The only criticism is the WIFI interface which is extremely basic and does not provide information on feedback to the grid.

Should Be Good

Paid Deposit Dec1st. 6 weeks later contacted them re installation. They lost my paper work. had to resubmit. Did not turn up for 1st install date. Install was 11 weeks after deposit paid.
Duke was great at helping set up the data logger.

Ramon

Noel is very polite and helped resolve the problem

Thank you.

Eagle

Eagle Northern Region, NSW

Difficult before installing

Constantly asking for information you’d already provided. Had to redo the financial application because they forgot or lost the first one I did. Tried to increase quoted price while installing

Bron. Sydney, NSW

Refused to install panels

Despite assurances from AUSGRID that approval was given Sunboost refused to install our panels. [Name Removed] offered a substantial discount for their product and his message is still played on their phone message.

Order No: SB247577

lynleygrigg

lynleygriggMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancellation

So I rang Sun Boost to enquire about the Tier 1 special advertised on TV. I was not intending to sign up that day but by the end of the phone call paid a $200 deposit to lock it in.
As I had not yet moved into my property, I decided to cancel until I knew what the cost of my bills would be.
I rang the company thinking I bet I have a battle on my hands getting my deposit refund .. I was so wrong.
My deposit was immediately refunded, no questions asked.
For this reason, I will be ringing them again when I am ready.
Thanks Sun Boost.

banter

banterSydney, NSW

You are my sunshine ..... but not likely!

Boo boo

Boo booWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Solar

All sort a few issues with the contractor braking a panel then Sunboost were trying to pay me out $75 for the panel which we had a horrible time explaining n”no pay out” but in the end it’s all done. Took a long time between organising and installing.

Barbara

BarbaraHunter Region, NSW

lost Isolarclous pass codes

Communication has been excellent and the entire process has been great. arranging with trades people to install and connect was arranged and carried out smoothly. The company has conducted them selves in a very professional manner.

Leighton S.

Leighton S.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The worst company I have yet to deal with

Called up about the pending installation, get told over a couple months I’ll get a call back. Never once got a call back. Just wanting final quote.. On the phone to the installation manger, get told he will send me an email because every part of my journey was made difficult by bad service. He never sent the email or better yet still didn’t send me the final quote after they got here on site to check the job out. (This is for a double installation)

Without going into too much detail, I can’t think of a worse company to deal with over the phone.

ORLAN

ORLAN

My grid over-voltage issue has not been resolved since the installation in December 2020

The installation process was easy and they turned up on time. However, the over-voltage issue was identified from day 1 and this problem made the solar panel system nearly unusable and ineffective. Sunboost has not been able to provide adequate support and warranty. I will now refer the matter to the Australian Energy Regulator and ACCC for review and intervention. Please be aware that the sales experience and after sales service experience are not aligned. Sunboost is not interested in resolving my issue since the installation in December 2020, and it has been three months. Simply not good enough

clay

claySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do your home work on this company before using

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Unqualified staff ,after 2 months installed System that isn't running yet. my roof is leaking they know & don't care.

installation took 2 months, System still is not working there will be delay another 2 weeks from electricity company. My neighbor went with Arise solar took him only one week. beside my roof is leaking too.

Great Customer Service

The original installation couldn't be activated as some of the wiring wasn't done correctly. That was quite disappointing and the Energex electrician who logged the defect notice called it sloppy work.

However, Emilia from Sunboost was helpful in getting this resolved and constantly kept me informed.

Trustworthiness