Listing monitored by Sunboost

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (16)
  • Purchase Price$5,253.40

s.mackay
s.mackaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely disgusting service to a loyal customer

Still waiting since april (5 months) . No answering phone calls and no calling back . Have payed 90% deposit. WAS a very loyal customer but not no more . Pity , several other potential customers in tow after solar too . Stay clear

Purchase Price$12,000.00
s.mackay
s.mackaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely disgusting service to a loyal customer

Purchase Price$12,000.00
Jeff
JeffHunter Region, NSW

Highly Recommend the service

The service was amazing. It was completed quickly and the electricians that was contracted (Shaw Power) was highly professional and completed the work efficiently. The service from Shane, Max and Emma were amazing.

System Size9 KW
Panel Purchased Solis 5G Single Phase Inverter

richard
richardSouth East Queensland, QLD

fault rectification

Had my system installed and after 16 months noticed a fault with the system. Sunboost eventually (4 weeks) sent out an electrician and he advised straight away that there was an issue with the system and one of the panels had failed. It was also noticed that the initial installer had done a very poor job of the installation and this was a contributing factor to the failure. After another 4 weeks and constant follow up emails, the system was finally back on line. (2 + months in total which is quite disappointing)
Getting the system back on line took a lot longer than it should have, but am pleased it is now sorted.

HoaDuong Perth, WA

Reduce energy cost

Sunboost helps us to install solar panels in our house, during the last two years, it already helped us to reduce the cost energy bill. Any problems or questions, Cameron (the team member) always try to help to solve out. We are very happy with the service and will recommend to my friends about them.

HoaDuong

We are very happy to your service: fast response and properly solved any issues.
We would like to thank you for your service and will recommend to our friends.
Kind regards,

Tet
TetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the outlay for the return.

Was told our power bills would be under $50 or credit if we installed their panels.
Well our bills are over $125 ,each quarter so for just two pensioners not worth all that out lay.

Purchase Price$3,400.00

It was good

Didn’t have any issues very helpful I had no problem at all it was very easy to deal with her she explained everything very well I’m really happy with this company I can recommend this company to anyone with please

Sunboost T.Sunboost

All good things come to those who wait

The installation by the third party was a long time before it happened. Customer service ( Kevin ) was Verry helpful. The repair contractor took a long time to respond. His work was good

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$4,000.00

So happy with Suboost. Even more happy I'm helping the environment using renewable energy regardless of the pay-back $

Installation was seamless. Only one issues with a burnt out isolator switch on the roof after 2.5yrs.
Problem fixed by Sunboost immediately. I take ownership of the only downfall I have felt.i didn't download the monitoring app until I noticed a change in my Electricity providers data which would explained a problem 6mths earlier with only half of my solar panels generating electricity.
Many thanks to Emilia, CSE for a pleasant resolve with constant progress follow up & excellent telephone manor.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased SOLAX
Purchase Price$3,000.00

Bill
BillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overall very good experience with Sun boost of my 6.6 kW system Hopefully will deliver as promised??

When the installers came to installing unfortunately the print they looked on Google was different to my roof Due to skylight so a few of the panels had to be altered in their installation but there was good communication and consult before any work was carried out and it was all completed on the day

Purchase Price$4,450.00

Andrew R
Andrew RCentral West, NSW

Over all Experience

Frank Schaechtili
Frank SchaechtiliIllawarra, NSW

Hook up was good but reply to problem slow

Panel Instalation was good and quick. Inverter needed to be reprogrammed later and took over a week to get response after contact said he would get back to us next day

System Size13 KW
Panel Purchased ?

Liz Balding
Liz BaldingPerth, WA

All completed & up working

Top marks to the installers. They arrived promptly on a day which was 37 degrees, can’t imagine what it was on the roof. Kept them well supplied with cold water. Cleaned up after themselves. Gave me a quick tun down & instruction booklets.
Will be happy to recommend.

System Size3 KW

Rip off company

A few weeks after being sold a system at a special discount price your special price suddenly drops by $400.00
This is totally unscrupulous and [name removed] should be totally ashamed of his association with your outfit. I thought he would have more class.

Purchase Price$3,990.00

Hi Graeme,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to kindly help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back to you with a solution to the situation.
Regards,